One On One Request

Started by Rydia, November 10, 2006, 08:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rydia

I'd be interested in playing in a story of vampiric conversion, in which an old vampire finds a protoge and begins seducing her to accepting his offer to become his paramour, heir, and childe.

Aside from this basic premise, I don't have any details set, aside from the setting, which I would like to be horror-modern.  A brief look at my sig will lead you to my lists of turn ons and turn offs, further details can be decided in advance between interested parties.
Check it out.

What are you doing just reading this profile?  Say hello to the friendly Rydia.

robitusinz

*raises hand*  Just saving a spot...going to go read Ons and Offs, but I like the premise of this story, and I'm currently looking for an interesting one-on-one.

Update:  Read the Ons/Offs.  I think we can have a good time together.  I'd like to discuss with you different ideas regarding the story.  If you could PM me, we can start up a discussion.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

Rydia

I had a few nibbles on the propsal, but nothing came of them thus far.  Surely there's some elder vampire out there interested in acquiring a beautiful new childe.
Check it out.

Rydia

Alright, I'm going to give this one more attempt and then write it off completely.  I'm still very much interesting in playing the above scenario.  Is there anyone willing to play it out with me?
Check it out.

GoldenChild

Ixy

What the hell... I'd love to.  I guess I shied away from this initially because I was nervous as to the number of games I'm trying to be involved in at the moment... but what's one more, really?  ;)

I have a few ideas I'd like to bounce your way, unless you have more ideas to share publicly.