Island of Monsters (NC, Exotic, Freeform) Interest Confirmed, Accepting Players!

Started by Savant of the Wastes, April 15, 2014, 02:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincelyPup

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Travis
Position: Research assistant/unclaimed pet
Race: Husky kemonomimi

Sexuality: bisexual
Body style:
Highly feminine,  short around 5'3 with curved hips and a nice pillowy bubble butt. His waist is slender and he looks adorable.  His hair is blue tinged at the tips in teal.  (He has a cute husky task of the same color.) Maybe?  Not sure if it's allowed in humans.

On: Open to exploring.  He lives rimming giving and receiving. Anal everything,  he loves balls and cocks and worshiping them and even using his owners like a pillow at night. He likes pet play,  bondage,  spanking,  performing oral,  kinky clothing and nudity,  public play,  leashes,  romance,  Dominance,  strength,  size difference and FUTA.

Off: extreme pain,  blood play,  cruelty,  scat,  vore,  gore,  being in trouble,  being punished,  being left alone and forgotten

Skills: He is incredibly loyal and energetic like a puppy and often is rather clingy.  He can sing very well and is an incredibly empathetic companion as well as lover. He knows a lot of science and is very smart as well though usually to shy to show it off.

Other: He is very thoughtful and his partner becomes the center of his whole existence. He often falls deeply in love with them and longs to be more then just a play thing to them while still enjoying him as one. He is extremely protective and hopes his partner will be extremely dedicated to him even being extremely protective and even territorial of him.  He sees the Dominant submissive relationship as one of incredibly passionate love and devotion.  He submits out of love and hopes his lover Dominates him to make him feel loved and desired.  He is tireless in his pursuit to make her happy and would do anything for her.

PrincelyPup

Biles

I'm willing to take on a secondary character, provided I get to play as a monster that isn't a type of monster girl exactly, just a pure non-humanoid monster.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Thrasius

Quote from: Daemon0110 on April 23, 2014, 06:53:12 PM
Anyone interested?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Arawyn

Age: N/A but appears to be around her mid to late twenties.

Race: Dragon-girl

Personality: Arawyn is, like most other dragon-girls, very territorial and protective of their possessions and will  go to great lengths to see that they remained unharmed. Of course, this also means that any person, whether it be another monster girl or a human, that they take an interest in will also become part of her territory and she will protect them with her life. Other than that, Arawyn isn't the type to just go out and destroy villages and rape everything in sight, although, if she's horny/in heat she might. As far as sex goes, she is always the dominant one and, if her partner tries to switch, she'll subdue him/her until they stop. Despite her extremely feminine look, Arawyn is incredibly strong. Despite all of this, she can actually be rather easy to talk with, granted you don't do anything to upset her. She's usually very forgiving when somebody stumbles into her territory and will often let them go with a warning. However, next time she catches you, expect a more...severe punishment.

Other Info: Arawyn is a pure dom and will never be a sub unless she can't help it. In terms of her sexual preference, she does anything with a hole, male or female, but she does prefer when her prey is younger since they're easier to restrain. She's about 6'8" tall.

Wolfie

PrincelyPup

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Savant of the Wastes

Sorry for the delay everyone! The game should be up this weekend! Real life got in the way, but it cannot stop me!

ManofDawnLight

I hope I am not too late.  Interested, but a new guy around here.  Totally understand if you don't want to have to "train" someone.  If  I was supposed to send this as a PM for approval first, I apologize.  New guy here making new guy mistakes.

Name: Jonathan Vortal

Race: Human

Position: Scientist-Anthropologist

Appearance:

Personality: Johnathan Elkens, 26, a rather unorthodox Anthropologist, absolutely loves human culture.  He has books and books (physical books) of sociological and anthropological escapades into other cultures, sub-cultures, and everything else.  It's like looking at an unfinished multi-colored window, and each new culture puts another piece into the work of art.   However, the world is almost completely known.  Everyone has written everything, and making a name for yourself is getting almost impossible.  He joined in this exploration as a scientist with minimal medical knowledge.  While he has a genuinely positive personality, he is suprisingly shy.  Apparently reading books about cultures isn't the same thing as talking to an actual person.  His fieldwork experience is minimal, but he's determined to overcome.  He can be talked over in a conversation easily, he tries to avoid eye contact with anyone, and although not overweight he definitely does not have an abundance of muscles.  He has a sort of empathy that draws in both the good elements and bad, making him a magnet in the worse kind of way.  To top it all off, he is a pen and paper kind of scientist, and his notes are like trying to read Alice in Wonderland backwards...and in Latin.

Other Info: If it isn't obvious, he is meant to be dominated.  Most likely kindnapped.  However, he will not lash out in anger.  Rather,  he will try to communicate and understand.  I prefer a female player, and honestly I'm open to anything within the confines of this story (except scat or excessive anal).
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

LeSane

Name
   Kiha
Race
   Minotaurus
Personality
   She is a kind of beastman monster that possesses the characteristics of a cow. She is also a monster warrior that possesses immense strength, able to swing its weapon around effortlessly.  Her personality is extremely rough, and she doesn't think things through, instead being driven solely by emotion. Thus, being marked as a extremely dangerous monster. xxx is violent and very aggressive, often scolding and beating those who annoy her. has been known to change the location and thus been called nomadic by other monster girls. However whatever location she takes as her own is respected until she moves onward, that goes for most since her size and strength are unmatched by most.
Other Info
   She is a Dominate with a capital D, and though she can he switched to a Submissive is the other exerts strength superior to her own.... sadly it does not happen often. Kiha preys on those who come into her path/territory using them as she sees fit before moving along. The Minotarus is not known to grow attached to those she takes as her 'object of affection' for more than a day or two.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

catherinehellfire

Hey, I was just wondering how many you'd like to have before we start?
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

PrincelyPup

I think we are all ready to go but he just is too busy to set it up.

inflatetress

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

PrincelyPup

Savant of the Wastes

Yeah... I severely overestimated the amount of time I had to burn.

I'm terribly sorry everyone, but I don't think I can invest the effort needed to run this game.

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Wolfie

ManofDawnLight

Then I'm going to step out for a bit.  Pm me when the new order takes control.

I am returning slowly.

PrincelyPup

I definitely support someone else starting it.  Don't worry about the specifics.  Maybe if you need help I can write some stuff for the set up of you need it.

Metro Mech

Well I took the idea, I have copied it over but I will be working on it for the most part
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Metro Mech

Yes but I am running it and you'll have to take your characters over to that place
Behold my O/O

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O