Some ideas (M for F)

Started by LordRod, April 01, 2017, 03:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordRod

1. Someone animated the Judge on who Framed Roger Rabbit.  Who is this artist? What perverted and warped things has he created? This likely would require NC and Extreme but could be fun, especially with a female GM.  This could have a primary protagonist, someone he drew "That way" much worse that Jessica Rabbit as his agent and they could have fun but it might require npcing many.  Considering.

2. Fucking the Baby Sitter.  I don't know why but I really like this one.  Ideally involving corruption and some mind control, maybe even drugging. Could be a one off but meticious and slow burn would be even better.

3. Every World is Real.  All those worlds that intersect with earth but are hidden? WOD, Star Trek, Harry Potter, you name it? Well there is one world in the multiverse where they are ALL real...just barely hidden from each other and one guy and one girl figure it out.  The question is...what do they do about it?

4. The Great Hypno - A master hypnotist finds a natural subject and takes advantage of her after a show...works even better if he is slowly stealing her from her husband.  Potentially might expand to her coworkers or family.
Glory is being Great and being Useful - Simon Bolivar

Because its There - Sir Edmund Hillary

"The Lord of the Mans of Rod" - Me, spelling everything write and still getting the sentence wrong.

On and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265306.0