Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haikuoftears

Lucinda

Yes! Wow i'm popular today!

Novak?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

haikuoftears

No, Me! I'm a flame of a different sort *winkwinknudgenudge*

Luci!

Lucinda

*smooches Haiku and fans her flame ;-)*

Haiku again?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Novak

Nope, you're to beautiful I can't stay away.

Luci?

Lucinda

Here and blushing!

Novak?

Novak

See I can't leave you here alone.

Luci?

Lucinda

Who said I wanted to be left alone? :-)

Novak?

Tsais

Nope! I think Novak, though. I always seem to follow him around.
[Ons&Offs]
As she laughed I was aware of becoming involved in her laughter and being part of it, until her teeth were only accidental stars with a talent for squad-drill. I was drawn in by short gasps, inhaled at each momentary recovery, lost finally in the dark caverns of her throat, bruised by the ripple of unseen muscles. An elderly waiter with trembling hands was hurriedly spreading a pink and white checked cloth over a rusty green iron table, saying: "If the lady and gentleman wish to take their tea in the garden, if the lady and gentleman wish to take their tea in the garden..." I decided that if the shaking of her breasts could be stopped, some of the fragments of the afternoon might be collected, and I concentrated my attention with careful subtlety to this end.
[Entertain Me]

Novak

or maybe I'm following you.

Tsais?

haikuoftears

No, mah dear. Tis I.

Luci?

Lucinda

Of course! You knew i'd come.

Haiku?

haikuoftears

*skreeeee!!!!*

Luci ^^ *sips coffee at freaking 4 in the afternoon*

Lucinda

10am here! Second cup of coffee of the day.

Haiku?

Novak

smiles waking up to see

Luci?

Lucinda

Yes! And coming up to the end of my work day now.

Hmm.. 13 maybe?

Galanthor

Nope...me...came to ask for a cup of hugs!

luci?

Novak

Galanthor

no...and mez still wantz hugz!

erm...luci

abandoneddolly

I'm not luci but heres a hug * hugs*

Haiku?

Novak

abandoneddolly

you called for me?

Novak