News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What Color Is Your Name?

Started by Lilias, September 22, 2009, 03:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilias

http://blogthings.com/whatcolorisyournamequiz/

Your Name Is Yellow
Your name tells people that you are welcoming and cheerful. You are open to all the love in the world.
You are a warm person who can't help but make others feel comforted. You are truly radiant.

People see you as someone who has figured out the secrets to life. While that's not true, you do try to remain positive in the face of adversity.
You are the sunshine in other people's lives. You make more of a difference than you realize.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Lady Annabelle

Your Name is White 

Your name tells people that you have good intentions and a pure heart. You try to always speak the truth.
You are happy to step back and let other people shine. You don't seek attention or acclaim.

People see you as someone who is generous and ethical. You can be counted on to do the right thing.
You are bright and clear headed. You can offer a fresh perspective, especially when other people are in a rut.

*Giggles*  I think that rather works.   :-)
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

jouzinka

Your Name is Green
Your name tells people that you are harmonious and balanced. You've got it together, and it shows.
You are hopeful and optimistic. You know it's not over until it's over, and you keep fighting until the end.

People see you as peaceful to the point of being zen. You won't allow anything to get under your skin.
You struggle with envy at times, but you never let it show. You believe that jealousy is a weakness, and you try not to let yourself indulge in it.
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Skye

Your Name is Yellow

Your name tells people that you are welcoming and
cheerful. You are open to all the love in the world.
You are a warm person who can't help but make
others feel comforted. You are truly radiant.

People see you as someone who has figured out
the secrets to life. While that's not true, you do try
to remain positive in the face of adversity.
You are the sunshine in other people's lives.
You make more of a difference than you realize.

Real name resulted in: Orange
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Marguerite

QuoteYour Name is White

Your name tells people that you have good intentions and a pure heart. You try to always speak the truth.

You are happy to step back and let other people shine. You don't seek attention or acclaim.

People see you as someone who is generous and ethical. You can be counted on to do the right thing.
You are bright and clear headed. You can offer a fresh perspective, especially when other people are in a rut.

I think this thing is broken.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Ket

Your Name is Orange

Your name tells people that your are flamboyant and vibrant. The amount of energy that you have is simply amazing.
You are enthusiastic about everything that comes your way. You love having new experiences and trying new things.

People see you as bold and even a little wild. You can be an overwhelming force.
You tend to get noticed a lot, and to be honest, you feel a bit sad when people aren't paying attention to you.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Trieste

Neroon

QuoteYour Name is Blue

Your name tells people that you are friendly and caring. You have a strong sense of empathy, and you aren't afraid to wear your heart for all to see.
You can often be found in quiet reflection. You rather think about something than act on it.

People see you as insightful and intuitive. You usually have a wise take on what's going on.
You try to rise above your instincts. You believe that it's important to live as good of a life as possible.

Hmmmmm...........
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

My yeas and nays     Grovelling Apologies     Wiki
Often confused for some guy

Kip

Your Name is Red  

Your name tells people that you are powerful and intense. Your name makes people take you seriously.
You stand out in a crowd and command attention. You can't blend in - and you would never try to or want to.

People see you as a bit of a wild card. You're well known for being passionate, and you can be a bit dangerous at times.
You inspire strong feelings in others. People either totally love you or totally despise you. There usually isn't much in between. 

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Neroon

Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

My yeas and nays     Grovelling Apologies     Wiki
Often confused for some guy

Lilias

QuoteYour Name is Orange

<snip>

You tend to get noticed a lot, and to be honest, you feel a bit sad when people aren't paying attention to you.

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Butterflykiss

Your Name is Purple

Your name tells people that you are polite and cultured. You are well mannered and always act appropriately.
Compared to most people, you have a much broader view of the world. You are truly cosmopolitan.

People see you as wise and civilized. No matter how bad things get, you always keep your head.
If someone angers you, you try not to lower yourself to their level. Fighting and insults are beneath you.

Trieste

Quote from: Neroon on September 22, 2009, 04:35:06 PM
Not purple!

Yikes!

If it makes you feel any better, the name that only my mother calls me got the following result:

Your name tells people that you are calm and level headed. Your name makes you seem honest and fair.
You are able to look at things clearly and without emotion. You tend to remain neutral in most disputes.

People see you as reliable and trustworthy. You treat everyone equally, and you don't tend to have any prejudices.
You are naturally calculating and even a bit cunning. You don't like to show your cards too early in the game.

Kazyth

Your Color Is Red

Your name tells people that you are powerful and intense. Your name makes people take you seriously.
You stand out in a crowd and command attention. You can't blend in - and you would never try to or want to.

People see you as a bit of a wild card. You're well known for being passionate, and you can be a bit dangerous at times.
You inspire strong feelings in others. People either totally love you or totally despise you. There usually isn't much in between.

- Definately works for me!   ;D
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Raven41174

Your Name is Red

From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

The Overlord

Your Name is Purple

Your name tells people that you are polite and cultured. You are well mannered and always act appropriately.
Compared to most people, you have a much broader view of the world. You are truly cosmopolitan.

People see you as wise and civilized. No matter how bad things get, you always keep your head.
If someone angers you, you try not to lower yourself to their level. Fighting and insults are beneath you.

Well...actually I'm not 'above' fighting.

OneOfAKiind

Quote from: Trieste on September 22, 2009, 05:56:31 PM

Your name tells people that you are calm and level headed. Your name makes you seem honest and fair.
You are able to look at things clearly and without emotion. You tend to remain neutral in most disputes.

People see you as reliable and trustworthy. You treat everyone equally, and you don't tend to have any prejudices.
You are naturally calculating and even a bit cunning. You don't like to show your cards too early in the game.

Not  ::)
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Trieste

Ryven

Moonhare

My nick was:
Your Name is Yellow

Your name tells people that you are welcoming and cheerful. You are open to all the love in the world. You are a warm person who can't help but make others feel comforted. You are truly radiant.
People see you as someone who has figured out the secrets to life. While that's not true, you do try to remain positive in the face of adversity.
You are the sunshine in other people's lives. You make more of a difference than you realize.

My given name was Orange, but it doesn't fit me personally.

Shiri

Purple

I guess it works...makes me sound like a monk though

Reyne

Your Name is Green
Your name tells people that you are harmonious and balanced. You've got it together, and it shows.
You are hopeful and optimistic. You know it's not over until it's over, and you keep fighting until the end.

People see you as peaceful to the point of being zen. You won't allow anything to get under your skin.
You struggle with envy at times, but you never let it show. You believe that jealousy is a weakness, and you try not to let yourself indulge in it.

It does fit me.
Though I'm not THAT peaceful. I'm just quiet. .O.
There's a difference.

Saerrael

Your Name is Yellow 

Your name tells people that you are welcoming and cheerful. You are open to all the love in the world.
You are a warm person who can't help but make others feel comforted. You are truly radiant.

For the record, I -hate- yellow >.<!!!

Destiny Ascension

"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!