Genetic Sexual attraction (F looking for Anyone!)

Started by Jacqueline, December 06, 2011, 04:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacqueline

Hello!

I think that this is my fourth request, the setting is modern but I will explain a bit first.

"Genetic sexual attraction (GSA) is a term that describes the phenomenon of sexual attraction between close relatives, such as siblings, first and second cousins or a parent and offspring, who first meet as adults"

The key in this idea is "who first meet as adults".

I'd like to play a young and very attractive woman in her mid-twenties who finally finds her biological family. I was thinking that her parents had her when they were teenagers and she ended up being adopted by another family. The idea is that she will spend the Christmas, since it's so close, with her biological family, who could have had a nice turn of fate so that they no longer have any economic problems, in fact I imagine them doing pretty well. She would have her own bedroom as if she was really part of the family too.

I'd love this to be a long term story so that we can explore this genetic sexual attraction between my character and yours, who can be anyone from the biological family.

If you like the idea and you read my On and Offs thread, then feel to send me a PM please!