Up For Discussion: Future Life

Started by Ariabella, April 06, 2006, 05:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeygirl

hmph!  ;) and what has Sailor Venus got that I haven't?  :P
bisexual and submissive

espeically likes BDSM, beastiality, pain play, humilitaion, exhibitionism, good writing!  oh!  And becoming quickly obssessed with the idea of tentacles - shame on you people ;D

Akioth

Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Hunter

Quote from: monkeygirl on April 07, 2006, 02:50:18 PM
hmph!  ;) and what has Sailor Venus got that I haven't?  :P

Let's see....
long blonde hair.
legs that don't quit.
a skimpy outfit.
a cute nose.
long blonde hair.

;D

monkeygirl

*poking hunter and smiling seductively* 

<---  I've got all those... well... the hairs not as long, but other then that...  ;)

LOL - ok, yeah, I'm not anime - I guess I'm just out of luck, aren't I?  :P
bisexual and submissive

espeically likes BDSM, beastiality, pain play, humilitaion, exhibitionism, good writing!  oh!  And becoming quickly obssessed with the idea of tentacles - shame on you people ;D

Hunter

*grins hugely*  I can't help it.  She just has that effect on me.   8)

monkeygirl

*laughs*  yeah, I know what you mean - I tend to fall for animated characters all the time too - it's why i used to read my ex-boyfriends comic books.  ;)
bisexual and submissive

Celestial Goblin

You people and your 'troubles'. An animated character destroyed my heterosexuality and left me stuck in the middle.

monkeygirl

LOL - and what a wonderful place to be stuck in, Goblin :)
bisexual and submissive

Elvi

*blinks*
What are you lot waffling.............Oh hang on, I remember having a pash on Rogue trooper out of 2000AD comic......all right carry on .....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Hunter

Quote from: Elvi on April 07, 2006, 04:24:04 PM
*blinks*
What are you lot waffling.............Oh hang on, I remember having a pash on Rogue trooper out of 2000AD comic......all right carry on .....

*snirks*

Elvi

Ruined him when they changed the illustrater......*sniff*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

monkeygirl

Don't you just hate that?  You get all involved in a comic book and then they get in a new writer or an artist and it's never the same again.  :(
bisexual and submissive

Ariabella

Same with Gambit in X-Men *sighs*

Anyway, the game's set up, just ready for character sheets.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=202.0
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

Hunter

Ooo!!  *whips up his character right away*   :-*

King_Furby