Flight of the Faeries [NC] - Calling all men~!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, March 17, 2010, 08:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoteric Myobi

-grumbles and wonders where all the competent men are hiding-

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Crovonovin

Cassiopeia

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: Shihong on March 24, 2010, 09:31:30 AM
Competent men? 

Isn't that an oxymoron?

-sigh- I'm starting to think so =(

-sniffles-

Don't they know faeries don't like sharing...

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Pristine Katalyst

I'd be willing to play a male... fey or human. What's needed?

That is, if it's okay. xD
O/O's & A/A's  5/3/10-updated!! Please read.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Nim

Welcome to our wonderful world of Fay  Pristine Katalyst.  I am quite certain that either or even both if you are up to doing so would be more than welcome.  Although some of the women folk may prefer more human prey... I mean visitors to our beloved home of Arcadia.

Samzilla

Hey!

This sounds like a lot of fun, are you still looking for men to victimize and tease?

Nim

Your quite correct Samzilla.  This game is a lot of fun.  So come on in and join the fun.  I know all the ladies are waiting to have a great time tormenting... ummm greeting their new guests.

Samzilla

An Irishman for you to molest. Faeries love Irishmen, right?

It's not hugely deep, but there's an underlying, believable character, and it's not terribly generic. I tried to suggest the possible storyline of him being conflicted between returning or not. I just didn't feel the need to detail a generic childhood. If anything comes up, I'm good at coming up with that sort of thing on the fly and keeping it remembered.

Name: Martin Mihangel
Race: Human
Abilities: Simple Combat(and pistols)-Proficient wrestler and pugilist, as well as familiarity with simple weapons. Could probably be taught to use a sword or other archaic weapon with little trouble.
Irish Ancestry-Assists in holding his mead, as well as drunken and belligerent activities. Don't they also say the fey have a connection with the irish? Perhaps he can see things others can't, or maybe faeries just like the Irish. Only time will tell.
Appearance: 5'11" and somewhat well muscled, Martin's no bear, but he might be able to outrun one. He dresses well, in slacks and a button down shirt, but his clothes show their age, faded slightly and a little bit battered. His hair is a light, muddy brown, cropped short, with short sideburns down just below his ears. He keeps his chin clean shaven, but, kidnapped, he'll be developing some stubble within a day.
Biography: Originally from upstate, he moved into the city after getting his associate's degree in criminal justice, joining the NYPD. Generally a good and fair officer, he was the scapegoat of a department scandal about a month ago, seeing him lose his job. Having trouble getting another, he may be inclined to stick it out in another world, rather than his own.
Personality: Martin's generally relaxed and cautious, preferring to ask questions first, and shoot later. Jaded with his own world, he can be grim at times, but this place may be able to catch his attention.

Pristine Katalyst

Quote from: Nim on April 05, 2010, 02:28:50 AM
Welcome to our wonderful world of Fay  Pristine Katalyst.  I am quite certain that either or even both if you are up to doing so would be more than welcome.  Although some of the women folk may prefer more human prey... I mean visitors to our beloved home of Arcadia.

I had a thought... do the respective queens, Seelie and Unseelie, have their warrior guards? Is that even in anything besides Laurel K Hamilton books? lol

I think I'd really like to be fey, but I'd be very inclined to make my character very similar in nature to the ones in the aforementioned author's books, because if you've ever wanted sexy Faery underworld, those books are totally it. lol

So, uh, for anyone who has read those books, any comments?

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Esoteric Myobi

Pristine Katalyst, the new recruitment thread can be found here.

Also, for this game we're only having one 'Queen' and she's basically just going to be NPC'd by me. Originally I was going to NPC Old Henry as well but it seems that everyone has already taken a liking to doing as they please to the poor man ~.~; But if you would like to play a warrior guard I'm sure that can be done, or a nature one is fine as well. Unfortunately I haven't read the books ^^; So I can't say.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Nim

QuoteI had a thought... do the respective queens, Seelie and Unseelie, have their warrior guards? Is that even in anything besides Laurel K Hamilton books? lol

I have not read any of said books.  But they sound very interesting from what you have said about them. Perhaps I shall have to trot over to the library at some point and see about checking one or two out.

*Smiles and huggles to Myobi*  Very good to see you back!  Have missed seeing you around.

Pristine Katalyst

I hope you do, Nim! the first book is called A Kiss of Shadows. They start out just a little slow but get good in a hurry.

Nim

Thank you for the heads up  Pristine Katalyst.  I shall definitely be checking those out here some where in the foreseeable future. 

P.S  love the Avi... just so cute!   *But eyes kitty warily... that kitty doesn't quite fool me with those sweet innocent eyes.*

Pristine Katalyst

Thanks Nim. -bows- Who wouldn't love such a sweet, innocent kittie?

and I like the song lyrics in your sig. Though I like The Unforgiven better. ^^

Nim

Yes Unforgiven's lyrics are very good to.  I've just been to lazy to go and change the lyrics just yet. 

Pristine Katalyst

Cool beans, dude. I'll keep an eye out to see what you put up. ^^

Lady Kitsune

Name: Isuelt
Race: Faerie
Occupation: Huntress of the Wyld Hunt, considers herself an Artist...of sorts.

Abilities: Can shapeshift into a Black Wolf, Raven, or Horse and by the same token, she can transform her victims (will not be included in this game except as an example on a NPC).  Isuelt also has the ability to draw truth from any creature or thing, she has but to ask using her Voice.  And as the coupe de gras, she can make things grow or die, shape them if you will.

Appearance: Isuelt shifts her form like the seasons.  When she is Spring, she is a dark beauty, soft with eyes like the ocean, when she is Summer, she has auburn locks and lovely sun kissed skin, she is fierce as the days heat with eyes like brilliant leaves.  When she is Autumn, a dark and voluptuous beauty with a cooling heart.  When she is Winter, she is small and petite and she is death and darkness for all she is pale and white.  She is always accompanied by two black Mastiffs.  Spring and Summer are usually what she wears in the human world.

Personality:  Isuelt has all manner of personalities, she is like the changing seasons.  It sometimes depends on what she is wearing.  Soft and alluring, ready for mischief.  Feirce and brave, ready to stand for justice.  She can be seductive and cruel, ready to make one break to her will.  Then there is her aspect of Winter, cold and heartless, she barely speaks and she's a bit on the creepy side.

Biography:  No one knows when Isuelt appeared or how.  It has been so long, even she has forgotten.  She leads the Wild Hunt, luring humans to Arcadia, making them join in the hunt.  She also is the Queen's dealer of justice.  Only the queen has power over Isuelt and she is at the Queen's command.  (there will be more, when I can think of it.  But that's the bare bones of it.)

I am working on it, I swear!