Previous topic - Next topic

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Wyrd

would be willing ti give' ol Wyrd a hug
Ragtime Dandies!

Endorphin

is nearly staring a hole through my screen
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Wyrd

looks to be having a wardrobe malfunction 
Ragtime Dandies!

auroraChloe

needs to relax those fists and find his zen

a/a 8/21/17

Endorphin

needs to find a more comfortable position
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Amelita

should shed more clothes

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Aiden

Should shed some more clothing herself!

Endorphin

can't quite work out how to use his webcam

Amelita

may be a bit too familiar with his webcam :P

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Endorphin

probably spends a lot of time infront of her webcam herself  :P

Amelita

is begging for a good spanking

Autumn52

Amelia make me want to get dressed in some prutty panties and bra and take pictures of myself........(wanta help) giggles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

thinks she might have just seen ten bucks on the floor.

(This thread just became a bit more interesting in the last couple of posts).  :o

Autumn52

seems to need some help taking his clothes off I think he must have fallen asleep or got distracted before completeing the task......(he would never just tease me like that would he?)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Endorphin

seems to wonder whether she is being teased or not (and quite probably is).

Autumn52

he makes me want to well ravage his body until he screams my name so loud that we both get taken to the jail thread where we could continue

Endorphin

is making me so hot that I'd have to take off the rest of my clothes.

Autumn52

is making me want to see him with all his clothes off and starts to take mine off

Endorphin

is getting too hot to handle!  :P

Nico

... is quite hot. ;D Very nice!

Endorphin

looks like twice the fun.

Harley Quinn

Makes we want to do something I can't say.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

desert ashes

Makes me want to be bad.
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Endorphin

looks like an angel who has just woken up from a sleep in the clouds.