The Blame Game

Started by Adammair, January 15, 2012, 08:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Belle.. I don't mean to dwell on the past but.. I blame you for my obsession with that other lovely color.. Yellow. :P
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Mordred! It's your fault I'm grinning now - so - cut it out!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Breathless Intent

Belle! You're the one to blame for my aching back!

Mordred

And you! You I blame for making me imagine myself as a mini version.. what have you to say for yourself?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Me? Hah! I blame you for all of those unseemly squeaks.

Belle33

Breathless!  Dammm you for mentioning squeaks.  I blame you for unintended references to very special evenings.  *grins and wonders if Jeffrey will see this*

Breathless Intent

*gasp* Belle, I blame you for making my mind go all sorts of places that it shouldn't!

Mordred

Breathless, you naughty thing.. I blame you for making me forget to exhale.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Mordred, you stealing thing you! I blame you for my lack of coffee today, you must have stolen it for yourself.

Belle33

Breathless! Shame on you for making me second guess this whole heterosexual thing.   

Mordred

Belle.. besides that big bang oh so long ago.. which, yes, I know you are responsible for.. I blame you for all this snow I see outside right now.
*See Pillory*

Les Man

Mordred, I blame you for people who pronounce "harassment" as "HAIR-IS-ment"

It's gotta be somebody's fault...
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

Mordred

Les Man.. I blame you for that hole I found in my sock today. I know you are responsible. I just have to find the footage to prove it. I will!
*See Pillory*

Les Man

Mord... my feet are cold... cut the s---!
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

Breathless Intent

Les, this is all your fault. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be craving an apple right now. And I"m not even hungry! At all...ugh...food is gross.

Mordred

Breathless.. yes, you.. I blame you for that pulse that keeps pounding, pounding.. going on and on and holy.. my god it's just driving me freakin' insane.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Hey! Blue dude! You are the one to blame for all those dirty dishes at home. I feed you, the least you could do is clean up after yourself!

Mordred

You feed me.. yeah.. feed me alright. I blame you for getting me drunk on those wine-infused drops you got flowing in those veins. Coulda warned me! Closed my box on my poor little toes!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I blame you for the over existence of ants. I can't help it they love you so much.

Mordred

You.. I blame for this long, twisted existence with fangs. Yeahhhh, I just know you sent that thought back in time and got that devious lady vamp to forever damn my (then) innocent little soul. Thanks!
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Mordred! Where did you put my remote?? I can't find it anywhere...I blame you, ya know? Always flinging it around and doing silly shadow tricks with it to try to show off. It's not cute, ya know? Losing people's stuff is just rude!

Mordred

Remote? You call that thing.. a remote? What, circa 1959? That thing's bigger than my laptop. Which.. when I let you borrow.. I thought I'd get back in one piece. What, you thought it was a puzzle? Had to tear it apart? I don't see all the king's horses and all the king's men anywhere to come put it back together again. Thanks!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I Blame you for the blue stains all over my neck. What happened to the bite? You call that a bite?

Belle33

Sybl, it's your fault I'm hungry.  Where's lunch already?

Breathless Intent

Belle! How could you?? My favorite shirt is dirty and its probably because you wore it when I wasn't looking.