The Grand requests

Started by Tears in the Rain, November 29, 2008, 11:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tears in the Rain

This is my first attempt at a solo game request, so please bear with me.

Step to Stardom
Stephanie is a fresh face, just off the bus from Middle America with dreams of making it big in Hollywood. She had been in contact with an agency that promised to make everything a reality for the 18 year budding actress. The agency assigns her <insert name here>, one of their top agents to take care of her and help her on her way. The agent helps her out by setting her up in her own apartment and getting everything ready for her. However, the agent becomes smitten with her and eventually takes advantage of her. In order to make the girl continue to keep coming back for more, the agent threatens her, verbally abuses her, threatens to drop her from the agency and toss her out on her own. Having no where else to go, Stephanie does as she’s told.

This is a NC plot that I hope will have some light bondage, confinement, verbal and physical abuse and possibly more. I’ve left it open so that it could be a male or female agent.

"All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain."

My Ons and Offs | My Wish List

Passion Pants

Hi I would be up for playing the agent she would be a 45 year old Lesbian who would look like this

my on's & off's at
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23059.0

If you have any ideas for role plays message me and we can discuss anything considered xx

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass

Tears in the Rain

That would work. Looks really wouldn't matter since it's NC, blackmail and the like.

Passion Pants

I guess so do want to start a thread and let me know once you have it posted.
my on's & off's at
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23059.0

If you have any ideas for role plays message me and we can discuss anything considered xx

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass

Tears in the Rain