Adventure in Shadow (Urban Arcana) FxAny (possibly Ex)

Started by Soveliss, July 31, 2015, 05:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

Soveliss was a typical elven cleric adventurer. Worshiper of Sehanine who always was ready to fight for the less fortunate, until she was suddenly pulled from her world and dropped in the city of (insert city name), United States, 2015. Lost, she attempts to make sense of the situation, and while she is having a drink, an ex-soldier/martial artist/other fighty type starts to flirt with her. They talk, they laugh, and they go out... and they are attacked by a few goons from the Fraternal Order of Vigilance (basically imagine if the KKK was against elves, dwarves, halfelins, gnomes and so on instead of blacks). She fixes her new acquaintance with a healing spell, which leaves that person bewildered... Will the regular human try to go back to a normal life, or will they take their cue and go onto a permanent adventure? (Of course the human will make the second choice!)

Ratings will depend mostly on the level of details from the fights. If you want detailed fights, then it's Ex (injuries are rarely pretty after all...). If not, then it's just adult.

Anyone wants to get into an adventure with an elven cleric? :)
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.