Welcome Aboard the Venus (Lesbian Cruise Game)

Started by Kokaine, January 01, 2015, 01:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Quote from: Dhi on January 07, 2015, 09:35:41 PM
I've been sporting a half-shaved look for a while now, best of both worlds.

See, now I have no problem with half shaved looks.  I have seen some awesome half shaved looks.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

ElvenKitten

Name : Ellen Kent
Gender Identity :Female
Relationship Status : Single

Height : 5 ft 7
Body type : Slim
Hair : Blonde
Eyes : Green
Distinguishing Features : Small Bat tattoo on right shoulder, British accent.

Likes : Writing, reading, swimming, metal music, pizza, and independent cinema.
Dislikes : Gossip magazines, cigarettes, reality tv,  and celebrity culture.

About: Ellen grew up in a fairly progressive household and so coming out was not really a problem though they were a little too enthusiastic. She found out herself after kissing her best friend on a dare and things going a lo further than expected. She was always a bit of a bookworm and loved to write spending hours in the library. She started work on an urban fantasy series called Broken Divinity and finished it while she was in college. After a lot of rejection letters and edits the series was finally published and became an almost overnight best-seller.

She is now working on a new book series and trying her best to handle her fame (though only famous in certain circles). Her agent afraid she might be working too hard urged her to hire someone to help out with administrative tasks and so Ellen caved and hired Kitty as a part time assistant. She became fast friends with Kitty and decided when she went on her much needed vacation to let her come as well.

Ellen is usually a little shy around new people but the increased attention has helped her confidence a little. She can seem very prim and proper at times often found on her own reading the latest Jim Butcher or Patrick Rothfuss novel. She does like to party however and tends to overdrink often making an ass of herself (at least from her perspective).   

Labels : Geek, Hipster, Bookworm

Sexuality : Lesbian
Sexual On's and Offs : On's: Light bondage, light biting, Shower sex, toys, rough play, roleplay,dirty talk  Off's: Excessive pain, gore, bathroom stuff.   

Player : ElvenKitten

GnothiSeauton

--snipsnipsnip--
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Angel Fire

Mmm... me, I love short hair.  Never seen a half shaved look myself... but it can grow on me *Winks*

Anyhew... have to work on my girl when I get home.  Any suggestions as to if she would be a friend of someone or... just out for the cruise?
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

la dame en noir

Looks like a simple and fun game..

I haven't played a bisexual or lesbian character in a while(i've always been afraid to)

sooo I shall see what I can whip up.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Crash

Quote from: Angel Fire on January 07, 2015, 10:13:29 PM
Mmm... me, I love short hair.  Never seen a half shaved look myself... but it can grow on me *Winks*

Anyhew... have to work on my girl when I get home.  Any suggestions as to if she would be a friend of someone or... just out for the cruise?

Well, I think Koka wants most of us to be friends.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Crash

Angel Fire

Quote from: Crash on January 07, 2015, 10:21:49 PM
Well, I think Koka wants most of us to be friends.

That I can agree with.  If my girl would be friends with someone, I would love to plot a backstory of their friendship through PM's.

Means that there would be no CS tonight *Pouts*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Angel Fire

Quote from: Crash on January 07, 2015, 10:26:53 PM
More side shaved but still sexy as hell.

Mmm, yes, it is very sexy... almost like a punk attitude for her in my eyes *Smiles*

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Crash on January 07, 2015, 10:26:53 PM
More side shaved but still sexy as hell.

I <3 me some Natalie Dormer.

I don't usually go for the short hair look myself, just never really found myself drawn to it, but with her... Yowza...
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Crash

Quote from: Angel Fire on January 08, 2015, 12:01:17 AM
That I can agree with.  If my girl would be friends with someone, I would love to plot a backstory of their friendship through PM's.

Means that there would be no CS tonight *Pouts*

You haven't posted her yet right?  Nadi is open to the group of friends thing just most everyone is a work in progress at the moment so it isn't easy to see connections.

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on January 08, 2015, 12:05:54 AM
I <3 me some Natalie Dormer.

I don't usually go for the short hair look myself, just never really found myself drawn to it, but with her... Yowza...

Yeah I had instant character ideas after finding that pic.

Angel Fire

No... I haven't yet started to post her yet.  I am still trying to get ideas as to what can work here.

Edit: As I said before, my girl will tend to be the wallflower type that needs a lil inspiration to let herself loose.  I would not be surprised that if she is alone, that she would be hanging around the bar wondering what might be unless a friend can help her to give her a lil 'pick-me-up'.

Crash

Nadi could use a couple (or more) of her more care free friends that made her pull her head out of work and talked her into going.  She could have talked her lawyer Lucy into going to after mentioning her friends were forcing her to go and seeing she seemed moderately interested.

Kokaine

I need to choose a face before I can build my character though I'm open to her coming with friends. I was thinking an up and coming artist or musician of some sort that entered a contest and won a trip or something of the sort.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Angel Fire

Quote from: Crash on January 08, 2015, 12:16:16 AM
Nadi could use a couple (or more) of her more care free friends that made her pull her head out of work and talked her into going.  She could have talked her lawyer Ellen into going to after mentioning her friends were forcing her to go and seeing she seemed moderately interested.

My girl may not be as carefree as you like... but maybe she could be a co-worker at your girl's restaurant?  I could totally see my girl wanting to take some time off and maybe suggesting the cruise to Nadi as a subtle hint?

Dhi

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 07, 2015, 10:20:11 PM
I haven't played a bisexual or lesbian character in a while(i've always been afraid to)
I think you mentioned this in the sorority thread. Is there something we can do to assuage your fear?

Crash

Quote from: Dhi on January 08, 2015, 12:24:49 AM
I think you mentioned this in the sorority thread. Is there something we can do to assuage your fear?

Glad to help.  We are a pretty inclusive group here.

Lynnette

D: My urges are returning ;-; Oh well, I was planning to be lurking about anyways to see if anyone dropped out. Dhi can still have my spot of course, I've said it and I'm not going back on it. Is there anyone who stated they were interested all the way back but have yet to post again?

Also, short hair is lovely (Says the one with short hair). So much easier to tend to than having long hair, so much easier to properly wash etc. and it doesn't get in the way <3
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Angel Fire

And hopefully, I'll get my girl up tonight.  Nust have to figure out what she does for a living.

Crash

So far I have...

GM - Kokaine

Players

GnothiSeauton - Character submitted
Crash - Character Submitted
Pumpkin Seeds - Interest
Letrixia - Character submitted
Angel Fire - Interest
Elven Kitten - WIP submitted
Dhi - Face Claim submitted
LovelylilT - Interest

Interested
ReaperDoubleO

Crash

This is just a suggestion but we make want to keep ages closer for the group of friends or tie in some of the outliers in some way.  Right now we have ages 18-39.  That is a bit of a spread unless we tie people together with backgrounds.

Kokaine

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on January 08, 2015, 09:29:18 AM
D: My urges are returning ;-; Oh well, I was planning to be lurking about anyways to see if anyone dropped out. Dhi can still have my spot of course, I've said it and I'm not going back on it. Is there anyone who stated they were interested all the way back but have yet to post again?

Also, short hair is lovely (Says the one with short hair). So much easier to tend to than having long hair, so much easier to properly wash etc. and it doesn't get in the way <3

Go ahead and submit a character.

I'm such a softie :P

Quote from: Crash on January 08, 2015, 10:02:24 AM
So far I have...

GM - Kokaine

Players

GnothiSeauton - Character submitted
Crash - Character Submitted
Pumpkin Seeds - Interest
Letrixia - Character submitted
Angel Fire - Interest
Elven Kitten - WIP submitted
Dhi - Face Claim submitted
LovelylilT - Interest

Interested
ReaperDoubleO

Thanks Crash :)

Quote from: Crash on January 08, 2015, 10:31:47 AM
This is just a suggestion but we make want to keep ages closer for the group of friends or tie in some of the outliers in some way.  Right now we have ages 18-39.  That is a bit of a spread unless we tie people together with backgrounds.

Not everyone has to be connected to everyone. There could be two or even three groups of friends or one group and a few others who are there under different circumstances. I am just trying to avoid endless pages of "Hi my name is..." because things always seem to get stuck there if that's all it is.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Kokaine on January 08, 2015, 11:06:05 AM

Thanks Crash :)

Not everyone has to be connected to everyone. There could be two or even three groups of friends or one group and a few others who are there under different circumstances. I am just trying to avoid endless pages of "Hi my name is..." because things always seem to get stuck there if that's all it is.

No problem! Your welcome.

Crash

I think Nadi is writing the cruise off as a business expense.  ;D

ElvenKitten