News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

You're on Candid Camera!  :D
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

SpiralSpider

*wham*

Kevin? Are you OK?! O.O
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

jazz

never seen that dismount
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

TaintedAndDelish

Damn, that shit's good!

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Endorphin

Anything for you, dear.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

sweetgirl91

Better than your brother :)
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: sweetgirl91 on July 13, 2012, 01:30:34 AM

ROFL!!! OMG! I love that one!!

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

Quote from: sweetgirl91 on July 13, 2012, 01:30:34 AM

I'm so tempted to top this with something that rhymes. I shouldn't....

Cant't cold it in..... gosh!!!

Better than your mother xD

sweetgirl91

Quote from: TaintedAndDelish on July 13, 2012, 01:49:37 AM

I'm so tempted to top this with something that rhymes. I shouldn't....

Cant't cold it in..... gosh!!!

Better than your mother xD

Oh dear. *facepalm*

"You should get tested."
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

TaintedAndDelish

Ehh... Mother was better.   ( cue music from psycho )

Caitlin

Next time your sister? ;)

TaintedAndDelish

Next time with both ;)

( nice avi xD)

Story Tale

TaintedAndDelish

Story Tale

Let's invite everyone over!

TaintedAndDelish

My ass still hurts  xD

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Adrianna Paige

*gasps* you mean there's more?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket