News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A couple of plot cookies (Dom looking for Sub)

Started by Far eyes, June 01, 2013, 09:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

Do not respond here send me a PM

What I am looking for in a partner: Somebody who is willing to match my post length, I tend to write at least 3+ paragraphs it is kind of important to me that my partner is interested in the same kind of response length. I have tried writing with people who prefer much shorter posts and it just dos not work for me on an immersion level.

See my My Role Play Preferences but I am quiet open and aside from a few Offs I can usually accommodate peoples kinks.

Plot bunny's follow
All of the below are more general directions and are  mailable
*Something i would like but not necessarily a must

A vacation at Aunties house
F/F, age difference, bondage and maybe Water sports*
The story features the vacation of a young late teen girl one her ‘vacation’ over at her aunts home. This could be perhaps because of some tension at him perhaps a pending divorce or something of that nature. I would like a large age difference 16-18 to 35-40 the girl has had a kind of a crush on her aunt her whole life, she lives far away and visited only a few times a year but those would always be special occasions and the older she became the more cognizant she became of her attraction to the aunt.

Preferably the girl while not necessarily a virgin has no experience with D/S. I would like the initial show of interest probably in conversation to come from her, maybe after finding her aunts special room or something of that nature. I would like to focus some on the relationship and the aunts initial reluctance but also a kind of attraction on her part the titillation of the forbidden perhaps. Maybe a re-invigoration of her self trough the much younger inexperienced sub, a lot of kink would be involved as well I would really like a writing partner who is not afraid to go forward and contribute to the developing story of the two.

The experiment
Futa/F, Furry, NClots of bondage and maybe Water sports*

This idea is a lot less structured and much more a series of notions from a couple of failed games.

The setup is, my character would be a kind of futa equine furry she had been created in a lab as more or less an illegal experiment and instead of being destroyed the scientist responsible for her took her away and raised her in the mountains away from everybody in a cabin. She had grown up mostly away from human contact except trough internet the scientists responsible for her has set up finances so she can be supplied and not be in need of any finances.

The problem is she is not at an age ware her sex drive had started kicking in and she is no longer satisfied with just her self. So she has decided to basically kidnap somebody off the side of the road or a hiker, but she is smart and had been raised knowing that if she was found out she would be in trouble so she had been waiting for some time for the right kind of mix. Somebody both attractive but also looking like there disappearance could be concealed with a few prepared tricks

The story would involve a lot of bondage and at least initially prolonged blindfolds and gags. So I am looking for somebody comfortable and interested in that

(NSFW, the image is not grate but something in that direction)
http://ehgt.org/t/66/60/66605d93f710582ca0c3a30ecf93152d0c374799-480236-463-600-png_l.jpg
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0