Truth or Dare (Lesbian Edition)

Started by Hercinia, April 01, 2014, 10:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hercinia

Sorry All! I've decided to change this to a lesbian game. To those this effects, sorry.  :-[

First off I just want to see if there's any interest out there for this game. (Tried to GM it before and it didn't last too long, but love the idea)

I'm envisaging maybe 4-6 girls/women living together (maybe a couple of friends from outside) at college/university are going skiing for a long weekend. The twist comes when an extreme blizzard snows the friends into their lodge and are cut off from the outside with the exception of a house phone, through which they are kept up to date with the mountain rescue and ski site management who assure them they are safe, but won't be doing any skiing or be able to leave the mountain until the blizzard is over and the roads are cleared.

Hearing this news, the excited group of friends all decide there's only one thing to do... games. Strip poker, truth or dare, the one wear you draw dares out of a hat... what's that called?

I'd prefer all female/female identifying writers, but if everyone agrees let male writers join, I have no problem with that. I do want all the characters to be female however and perhaps a transgendered girl if everyone agrees and anyone wants that character.

As I said, I tried this before as a lesbian game and it didn't last to long, so please feel free to sign up or just show and interest, but I'd love to have a Co-GM if anyone's up for that.

AC gave me some great advice and ideas:

This will be a team game, so that people don't have to wait around for ages for their turn and subsequently become bored and float away.
There maybe be a point system (which you won't need to learn, don't worry lol)
And once a team pulls a dare from the hat, the other team gets to add things to the dare, e.g...

Daniella's team pulls a dare saying that her team must give the opposite team lapdances.
Each member of the opposing team can then add small details to the dare.

assleigh

The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Hercinia

Chrystal

I will join this on one condition: You start it with everyone already in the room, the blizzard blowing outside and the idea of a truth-or-dare game already presented and accepted.

I'm sorry to say this, but if you star it with everyone arriving, it will never get as far as the game itself! Jump right in, everyone already knows everyone else, and they are all sitting round in a circle, teams already picked, rules already explained, and just waiting for the first turn.

I have joined one "spin the bottle" game, that died before it started, and I tried to run one that actually got going, but then everyone dropped out.

So I would love to see this succeed.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

catherinehellfire

Paint me interested. (Whichever color that is)
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

AurelieCatena

Indeed, I think a team dare game has a chance to succeed.

I'll participate on the same conditions as Chrystal.

Hercinia

Chrystal, I agree. I haven't been in a group game for ages now because they die so quickly, so the best way to get this thing to survive is to get straight to the dirty stuff.

I think 6 would be the ideal number of characters, so maybe start out with 8 since a couple normally drop out?

someinheritthewealth

Question are the girls all straight, some or are bi, some are in closet is it like a mix?

AurelieCatena

My character will be straight, unless that's forbidden.

Hercinia

My original plan was to have all the girls already be friends from either college or a Lesbian or LGBT support group so that they'd already know each other.

I'd prefer that they were all lesbian, bi or hetro but going through an experimental phase. I've noticed that games like this are hard to get enough dominant characters to balance out the D/s sides, so it normally ends up with one or two dommes and five or six subs and it's just too one sided. We'll have to see if we get enough people wanting to play dominant to do that, if that makes sense?

assleigh

Totally... We should work up a quick sheet for this... But I would be happy to bring in a Bi, Switch (with Dom tendencies)... I'm thinking a Film Major/English minor, future Writer/Director type... Definitely active in the LGBT alliance:)
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Chrystal

I'm willing to play dominant. (In fact if you are allowing male players, I insist on it!)

I think your assumption that "a couple may drop out" is optimistic. I always try to get twice as many players as I want, on the assumption that a quarter of them will express interest and never be heard of again and a quarter will post once and once only.

The thing that kills a small game like this, in my experience, is when the player who's turn it is has dropped out without telling anyone. While everyone waits, wondering who's post it is next, and the GM is busy, so forgets to check that no-one has posted in a while, and the whole thing just fizzles out.

I'm not totally sure how your team idea is going to work (I need to read the opener again) but hopefully it will help prevent this.

So, yes, I will happily play a lesbian dominant.

I also agree that if too many players are straight and/or submissive, there will never actually be any decent action. While having one or two straight sub players is fun, if everyone wants to play straight and/or submissive, nothing happens!

May I suggest making an official GM "ruling" on the subject? It's your game and you can run it as you please. My recommendation would be to state that a maximum number of characters (one or two) can be straight - and make that number dependent on the number of D characters, 1 straight for every two dommes. Make the straight girl slots first come first served, but also stipulate that they must at least be open to trying lesbian stuff. After all this is consensual.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Hercinia

I'm hoping to have only female writers, but if we can't get enough for that game, then I'll consider male writers if everyone is open to that.

Well I'll open the game for 12 characters to start, if half will drop out.

Seeing as how a few people have shown an interest in playing hetro, I'll go with Chrystal's advice and limit it, say to 2 for now, so long as they are happy to join in with the lesbian action. As Chrystal says, this is a consensual game, even if the idea is to embarrass each other's characters, it's not an NC/rape themed game, so all the girls/women must be happy to join in.

In all honestly, the team game wasn't my idea, it was Aurelie's, but it sounded like a good way to keep people busy rather than having to wait days to post on their turn. I'm still trying to figure out how it's going to work, but of course if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.

I'll be playing switch lesbian, but not sure if I'll lean towards submissive or dominant yet or just flat out neutral.

Chrystal

Okay, first, your hat full of dares.

Are all the dares going to be known? Probably the best way to do that would be to allow the players who have submitted a character and been accepted, to suggest dares. You keep a record of the suggestions, obviously vetoing any that fall outside your parameters.

The selection procedure can be done using the dice bot. You assign a number to each dare and each player drawing one rolls a dice with the number of sides that there are dares. It sounds complex but it isn't really.

It only gets complicated if you don't return the dares to the hat, because then every successive roll has to be on a die with one less side than the previous and the list of dares has to be amended each time.

OR

You can (as GM) do the random selection thing and simply tell the players what the dare is.

You could even simply make them up as you go.

Just suggestions.

Hercinia

Thank you for you suggestions Chrystal, I'm not an experienced GM, so I appreciate it.

I was going to let whoever pulls out the dare be the one to make the dare up as we go, but the idea of pre-listing all the dares does sound a lot more fun.

The dice bot idea makes sense, I just haven't used the dice bot before, but I'm sure it isn't hard. I can also find other sites with gizmos that do similar things, such as http://www.classtools.net/random-name-picker/ and swap the names for the dares.

The only problem is that I'd have to tell the person who draws the dare what the dare is so that they can write it into their post, which might slow posting down sometimes.

Chrystal

The dice bot is actually a lot simpler than it looks.

Of all those things there, the only ones most of us will ever need are:

Dice: The number of dice you want to roll.

Sides: The number of sides on each dice

That's it. Ignore the rest.

For 2d6. you put 2 in "dice" and 6 in "sides". For Percentile Dice, 1 in "dice" and 100 in "sides". (easier that 2d10 and remembering that the green one is tens and the white one is ones)

You click the "Roll Dice" button.

You get a result like this:

Roll Result: Chrystal rolled: 2d6
Comment:
Result: 5, 6,
Total: 11

You can copy that text and paste it into your post as I have done here.

Or if you click the "View Your Rolls" link, you will see a list of all rolls you have made. On the end is code that looks like this:

[url=/forums/dicebot.php?r=56554]At 2014-04-02 16:30:57, Chrystal (uid: 15512) rolls: 2d6 Result: 11[/url]

If copied and pasted into a post, it gives this:

At 2014-04-02 16:30:57, Chrystal (uid: 15512) rolls: 2d6 Result: 11

Okay, there are potential problems with either way of doing this:

If you let the players choose the dares "on-the-fly", then you are effectively doing away with the drawing them out of the hat scenario anyway. The issue is that you as GM have no control over what dares are given, except in so far as you can ask a player to change one. If they refuse, that could kill the game.

The issue with having the dares laid out in advance is having enough to go around. It's hard enough to think of one on the spur of the moment, let alone come up with a list of fifty or so, and if you don't return them to the hat, they will quickly get used up. On the other hand if you do return them to the hat, you will always end up with the same team drawing the same one over and over - it's sod's law!

The possible solution to this - and it makes the dice rolling easier too - is to have the person who drew the last dare make up a new one to replace it, so each player maybe makes up two dares to begin, and then as each is used it is replaced.

The mechanics of how this can work:

In the first post of the OOC thread you put a table:

[table]
[tr][td][b]Dice Roll[/b][/td][td][b]Dare[/b][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]1[/center][/td][td]Kiss one member of the other team[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]2[/center][/td][td]Kiss all members of the other team[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Dice RollDare
Kiss one member of the other team
Kiss all members of the other team

Etc...

Each player rolls their own dice and posts the dice roll at the top of their post. Everyone can then see what they pulled out of the hat, and they just have to incorporate it into the post.

You edit the table, remove the dare they pulled out and replace it with the one they came up with instead.

I hope that's not too complex?

AurelieCatena

I like that "draw and replace" solution quite elegant and easy.

Hercinia

Well I've finally got my head around your ideas Chrystal ( thanks again for those ;D )

I love the 'draw and replace' system too, so that'll work nicely.

I'm sure I'll get the hang of the Dice bot pretty quickly, I just haven't used it before is all.

Hercinia

I've had a busy weekend with family, but I'll get the CS Codes up today/tonight and hope to get some more interest.

Nymphadora

Just want to toss in my interest!

assleigh's going to think I'm stalking her... *tilting my head to look at assleigh's butt* what was I saying? Was I talking?
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Tydorei

interesting... I could use practice with the dice roller. Still space for more people?

assleigh

STALKER!!!!

*pounces-huggles-tickles-teases Nymphadora*

that'll teach you a lesson!

My ONs and OFFs

Nymphadora

Eeeep!

*wriggles and giggles and huggles and almost pees her pants*

Lesson learned!!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

ElvenKitten

assleigh

Hihi pretty kitty, need a scratch between the ears?

My ONs and OFFs