Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtemisHighmore

-kisses and nibbles at her lovely flesh-

Harley Quinn

-cuddles and loses self in that hair-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Rog the Rake

~Cuddles and tells lewd lymrics too while stroking her back~

auroraChloe

surfaces in the water behind him, drawing her water slick body up close to his back as her arms slip around to link loosely around his waist. 

a/a 8/21/17

ArtemisHighmore

slowly wraps his arms about her, holding her against his chest and caressing gently up her back.

Edhel Tari

*Removes his shirt from behind and nibbles and kisses his back.*
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

ArtemisHighmore

-sweeps her off her feet, kissing her deeply and passionately-

Edhel Tari

*Kisses him back*  Oh Artemis, I never thought you do that.  *wraps her arms around his neck.*
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

ArtemisHighmore

Why did you have doubts? -kisses her deeply, holding her against his body-

Edhel Tari

Yes, so many are attracted to you.  "Begins to kiss his ear.*
(Shakespeare)

ArtemisHighmore

There's always room for you. -kisses her deeply, fingers caressing along her back-

Edhel Tari

*melts into the kiss, no words are needed, as his fingers brings a sigh into the kiss*
(Shakespeare)

ArtemisHighmore

-continues to kiss her deeply, showing his hunger for her with his lips-

Edhel Tari

*Their lips part and the flavors of his tongue fill her, but then she softly pulls back.*  I have to go, but I will be back.  Don't change a thing.  *smiles at him tenderly, as she takes her finger and draws it across his lip.*
(Shakespeare)

Dreamers Sand

"Oh mai."

-Placing my back to his, I let my hands guide themselves across his side, fingers like a feather's touch as they trace across his skin. My back arches to fit the shape of yours, and I tilt my head back so that my hair drapes across you, allowing me to create a unique, and vague, embrace.-
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

ArtemisHighmore

-watches Edhel leave and shivers at the feel of someone behind him- Mmmm hello there -turns slowly to see how was caress him-

Dreamers Sand

-Turns as the other presence of a woman leaves, and slowly traces fingers up your clavicle, wrapping my hand around your neck. A sly grin befalls my face as I lean closer.-

"Hello there indeed."

Foxfyr

-Wraps my arm around your waist while while tracing the tip of my nose along the back of your neck so the heat of my breath rushes across your spine.-

"It's been a while.  Did you miss me?"

Dreamers Sand

"Oh don't I always love?" -Turns slowly and hooks one arm around your waist, pressing my lips to your neck and letting a smooth warm sigh roll over your skin.-

ArtemisHighmore

-chuckles and steps back from the two lovers slowly.-

Foxfyr

-Grabs Artemis by the arm-

"Where do you think you're going?"

Dreamers Sand

-Turns head and raises an eyebrow, extending a hand and curling a finger.-

"Well well, three's company."

-Lets one arm hook around Loki's waist, while the other sweeps over Artemis.-

ArtemisHighmore

"That may be true, but threesomes often turn very erotic" -he smirked and watched them closely, unsure of what they were planning.-

Dreamers Sand

-Slips between the two men, leaning to Artemis. Placing a soft kiss from full lips upon his shoulder, I rest my head against your chest and purr smoothly.-

ArtemisHighmore

-caresses her back, holding her against his tall, strong frame-