Lucky Goblin [NC][EX](F switch looking for M)

Started by elfguy, June 15, 2011, 09:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Pamine walked along a cliff, sword in hand. The elf was patrolling the edge of the elven territory, a fairly boring task. Already she had dispatched a couple of goblins. The nice thing about goblins is how easy they were to kill. In the chain of life, they were at the very bottom, near critters. Pamine, on the other hand, was a strong warrior, able with both her sword and her muscular body. Yet, Pamine had always secretly craved to have the situation reversed, just for a bit. She wanted to be overpowered, dominated, and made this pathetic creature's bitch. The thought turned her on.

So when a certain goblin met Pamine, suddenly the elf wasn't being so difficult. A fairly simple attack sent her sword away from her hands, and the goblin inexplicably managed to gain the upper hand on the beautiful elf. Then, seeing he had the advantage, in the middle of no where, he decided to abuse of the elf. He beat her up, he had sex with her, he did everything he had always dreamed to do to these poor elves, while Pamine suffered and weakened under his grip. Would the skilled elf be able to gain control back after her fantasied played out, or by doing this, was she dooming herself to become the pathetic creature's slave for ever?

For this RP I will play Pamine and I need someone to play the male goblin, or any other similar creature. The idea is that there is no contest as to who should have the upper hand, but being horny, Pamine allows herself to be taken, and become the goblin's bitch. Then, he can do anything to her short of killing her, the more extreme the better. Of course, the more he beats and abuses her, the least likely she will be to be able to take back control at the end.

----

iridum248

I'd always approve goblin on girl. -_^ In fact, this is the kind of scenario I'd love to try, barring the extreme part...And the fact that I only play female characters. ^_^ Best of luck finding someone for the game; This is a hot idea.

Doomsday

elfguy

Already got a partner for this, sorry guys.
----