Previous topic - Next topic

eBadger

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 05, 2017, 02:52:21 AM
Bah! We'll need to buy a team pet. For...morale. >.>

*Points at Robyn and raises a brow questioningly*

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: eBadger on December 05, 2017, 03:12:44 AM
*Points at Robyn and raises a brow questioningly*

Am I getting a cute collar? I will say no unless I do.

eBadger

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 05, 2017, 03:15:31 AM
Am I getting a cute collar? I will say no unless I do.

I have just the collar in mind. 

Well, a couple options, actually. 

Vergil Tanner

I meant more along the lines of "Bestial Pet for long voyages" but Robyn works too ;-)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

TFcommando

Nearly done, and totally revised the gunslinger concept... I just like the Ancient Explorer theme too much.

A woman from Taldor, bastard daughter of one of the many decadent nobles, but raised in the household nonetheless.  Until the nobleman's wife passed away and he remarried for politics, a wicked stepmother who wanted to cement her own children in the succession.  Essentially a remittance woman, she's spent a lot of time traveling, following her bookish passions of ancient history (and also less bookish passions... there's a lot of decadence in Taldor!).  Some time spent in Alkenstar after studying the old history around Nex and Geb had her pick up some of the secrets of firearms, and local reactions to that made her going to the other side of the continent would be a good idea.    She was starting to look for a way to investigate the old cyclops ruins when she ran afoul of press gangers.

I haven't read the AP myself, so I don't know how intense it gets into piracy, but there are plenty of ways to have a pirate ship without preying on the innocent.  Other pirates have more money, for instance.  (Name forthcoming) would put her formidable knowledge to work for the ship in exchange for being able to use it to explore some of the ancient ruins.  Including making firearms!

Inspirational pic (Not thick, as she'd be doing a lot of climbing and jumping to get good sniper spots). 

It was too hard to make a satisfactory fighter with just two skill points.  Ugh.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: eBadger on December 05, 2017, 03:18:10 AM
I have just the collar in mind. 

Well, a couple options, actually.

I will allow it then.

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 05, 2017, 03:22:43 AM
I meant more along the lines of "Bestial Pet for long voyages" but Robyn works too ;-)

I guess it depends on how wild I can be then.

Vergil Tanner

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 05, 2017, 03:37:06 AM
I guess it depends on how wild I can be then.

Ok, so cute collar and cute gag then (so she does not bite or make too much noise at night).

Quote from: TFcommando on December 05, 2017, 03:26:46 AM
It was too hard to make a satisfactory fighter with just two skill points.  Ugh.

I feel ya, having 12 or more int is mandatory as a figther if want anywhere near 'educated' background for a figther. Anyways indeed Taldor is decadent place (Oppara especially). Nobles down there get bored so fast and vanilla is curse word for nobles (for food and other entertainment).

RobyntheWitch

Vergil Tanner

Vergil Tanner

In any case...

Good luck everybody! To the fallen, we salute you, and to the victors go the spoils! See you on the other side of Selection. If I make it through. >.>
xD

RobyntheWitch

In about two one more day.

Vergil Tanner

Oh, I know! Just figured I'd say good luck now, since this Request Thread moves fast and the quiet time is the only chance I have of getting people to see it :P

RobyntheWitch

Muse

Good luck to all.  May the best grop for the adventure win!  :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 05, 2017, 01:36:22 AM
At least their interested, neither my chars had got attention :P

My characters abs got some attention...
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 05, 2017, 12:01:57 AM
Nisha is happy to have such a lovely bosom buddy.

I'm going to watch that when I get home if I can. That group of men is doing something for me.

All the beautiful friends!

Chaotic Good “fallen” Paladin

Hexed

Man the chatter moves fast. And I even missed squishy hammock. :(     good luck all an may the pirates life not swallow ya up.

kingmaster1

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 05, 2017, 02:52:21 AM
Bah! We'll need to buy a team pet. For...morale. >.>

Camilla has a fox familiar, he can be the mascot. His name is Nippy :-P

Revelation

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 05, 2017, 10:37:43 AM
Camilla has a fox familiar, he can be the mascot. His name is Nippy :-P
The kind of morale I think they are talking about is the kind that comes with a knot.

kingmaster1

Quote from: Changingsaint on December 05, 2017, 10:40:19 AM
The kind of morale I think they are talking about is the kind that comes with a knot.

Foxes have knots!

And Camilla can cast "grow creature" to make him properly mounting size :-P

Mister Ugly

Name: Titch
Age/Gender/Race: 20/ Male/ Half-orc
Height/Weight/eye/hair/skin: 6' Tall, 180 lbs, Brown eyes, brown hair, tawny skin color and small ivory tusks at each corner of his mouth
Class/Level: UNC Ninja 1
Concept: Stoic Healer and pirate ninja
Personality (1-2 paragraph minimum):
Being a half orc has never been easy. Everyone assumes the orc side is the main one and all he wants to do is kill...pillage...plunder. Well those things can be fun. Titch leans toward the quiet side. He says little and normally grunts or mutters acting like most would think an orc would. Titch has a dry sense of humor and wit, he has a great laugh and a whiskey sounding voice that many females find very attractive [think James Earl Jones].
Titch is careful and does not talk about his abilities. He can be cold blooded when needed. Normally though Titch tries to stay in the 'shadows'.
Titch does not let anyone close emotionally but will keep his word of honor, something he almost never gives. He does understand the value of groups since he cannot do many things. Titch has no problem working with others and a team or group.

PC's casual Ons: well made blades, special materials, obscure poisons
PC's casual Offs: dumb actions, bigots, orcs
PC's sexual Ons: long legs and tight asses, a sexy smile, virgins, being the dominate one
PC's sexual Offs: being bound, oversized proportions, orcs

Background (2-4 paragraphs minimum/max):
  Titch never knew his parents, all he knows is that he was left as a baby, barely able to crawl, near a run down temple. He was taken in by the so called monks and trained as a shadow warrior. Even there he felt an outsider.
  Titch was trained in killing and using the shadows...the monks felt he could not understand their teachings but they needed a warrior/ninja that could handle things they could not. He learned stealth, weapons, and how to fight. Burying his emotions he keeps the hurt and pain walled away. Outwardly he often acts like his orcish half...he was taught healing as well as poisons and has taken too using his skills of healing and claims to be a doctor/healer.
  Titch was wandering acting as a ships doctor/carpenter when he found himself in the shackles and even someone as stealthy as he is found out about being press ganged. He figures he is as nasty as any of the 'pirates' and has skills most don't. First he will act as healer and carpenter...then he will see what offers itself.

music

beg for mercy---Dangerous!
https://youtu.be/x2ZRoWQ0grU
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

What makes the ugly feel pretty ...

Mister Ugly

Titch wont mention he is well hung, though no knot...he is ridged and bumpy....skinned of course.

:P :P O:)

MU
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

What makes the ugly feel pretty ...

Zaer Darkwail

Ninja pirate?! Don't you think you miss some stuff from that?