~ When we were young(er) ~ M seeks F for 50/50 RolePlay

Started by Rog the Rake, May 21, 2018, 07:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog the Rake

Well if you are reading this than I perked your interest and you are hopefully wondering what I mean by 'young(er)' and '50/50'.

Okay Young(er) to me refers to an age between 19 and 23 these ages for the male and female of course but we could go a bit older if need be however not any Young(er).

50/50 - Is the balance I want for the writing, I want the heat but I want the lead up and the connection just as much.

So if the above intrigue's you please read on for the plot idea.

The Plot - So have  If you ever wanted to explore a 'realistic' story with a couple from there first meeting to ? A couple that is brought together during an event for single 'unattached' open minded men and woman who... want to be part of a swingers life style? Okay this is where I know I may have LOST a person 'swingers' yeah right but remember this word 'realistic' and lets speak about that before we move on.

Realism is the heart and soul of a good writer anyone can write 'smut' if they are horny enough but to mix it with passion. In the end I do not see a lot of 'swinging' going on perhaps interacting with swingers or an event or two but the 'story' is more an erotic tale of romance and exploration and of two people exploring the IDEA of swinging as well as many more idea(s), what they are it's up to the two of us to define.

BUT back to the plot, so I said they are invited to an event, they meet they hook up, they date and they ... well what they do has yet to be written.

Back-story will be setting, then creating the boy & girl during this which I want to work on via PM we can also discuss the levels of exploration they both wish or keep that all secret and let that area for the most part develop during the story.

The story I wish to write on 'E' in a forum to be chosen, and if you want to know my hard off's all you need do is click on the link(s) below in my signature.

So having written the above all I now need to do is click POST and wait patiently to see if perchance someone is like me and wants to write a 'realistic' tale, of course the idea of just what that word means will also need to be discussed.

Thanks for reading and feel free to PM any and all questions, please do not reply to this thread but send a PM instead.