Maeve's Craving - It's Just Biology (M/M/F - looking for M characters)

Started by Maeve, February 19, 2018, 09:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maeve

It's Just Biology

On her optimistic days, Elita would say that her life is unusual. She's an unusual alpha (female when 95% are male) with an unusual omega (male and built like an alpha) and she's about to pull herself up the social ladder by unusual (humiliating, degenerate) means.

On her more realistic days, she just says that she's screwed and has been since birth. Born with the wrong secondary gender and worse yet, the wrong class. They say slavery has been outlawed for centuries but voluntary indenture was the way they ran it past the censors. It's not voluntary and though technically the carrot is if you save your pennies you can be free one rainy day, modern society is poor soil for vegetables. The stick is the reality.

Elita belongs to an old and powerful family. Which means she lives on one of their crappy estates and works as a barista in an upscale office, her paycheck going for her upkeep and to pay off her families debt at the company store. It's dull and repetitive and the only way she makes it through the day is by cracking wise about the purgatory that is her life.

Least it was until she met Kade. Her mate (accidental, a moment of passion that still causes strife) was well known as a scrapper. An omega that refused to bow. He was older than her and more emotionally flawed. When most people meet them, they think that he's an alpha that had to date a beta due to economic hardship. Despite his black moods and the way he curses life, he makes her heart flare and all her instincts roar. Protect, love, claim. It's why she even considers doing what she's about to do.

Ryen's mother knows there's something wrong with him as soon as he hits puberty. He's an alpha that rejects omegas. There's an incident with a professional for his first rut. He bloodies her and sends her screaming from the heat den. It simply won't do for a boy from high society who needs to marry an omega of means and stature. Hope surges in her when he develops a crush on a girl from their social circle, a sweet and prim darling of the right genders and class. All seems to go well until she goes into heat and she has such high hopes until the next morning she finds the girl crying in the hallway and her son folded in on himself sobbing in the corner of a dark room.

He spends his next heat alone and destroys the den in rut madness. He injures himself the next time.

Something must be done. Omegas smell wrong, he tells her, tight-lipped and adolescent sullen, but he likes girls. If this gets out the scandal will be horrific. A beta would be bad enough but it has to be an alpha, as any beta he tried to mount would switch to an omega at the scent of him. Luck finally swings in their favor. They own a female alpha, one who is eager for the opportunity to better her lot in life.

She wants to sneer at this guttersnipe who thinks she's good enough for her son when clearly she doesn't even have the pride of an ordinary alpha, but her sons rut is approaching and he can't survive another one alone.

Hello, Maeve here! As some of you may know I have a huge interest thread, which if you find this story appealing and or want to know more about what I'm like as a partner,  I suggest you check out - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=232060.0

That list, however, has gotten rather...long. So I've decided to pluck out the plots that I'm really anxious to do and see if anyone bites. There is much story to be filled in here, I would love to hear your thoughts.