Rune's TG Swap game ideas

Started by Rune, March 19, 2015, 02:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

I love stories in which the characters swap roles or are forced to live a life opposite to the life they had led. In particular I like writing about self assured confident men being forced into the life of a vulnerable and desired girl. I enjoy transformation, body swap, age regression, etc. I would especially enjoy a forceful, dominant to join in the fun. I prefer being the character transformed into the submissive girl. Your character can be male, futa, etc. Whatever you like!

Listed below are a few ideas that I have fleshed out in more detail.

Who wears the pants?

My wife was having an affair. Due to our prenup, she couldn't afford to divorce me. Her new boyfriend wanted to move in, however he insisted on being the only swinging dick in the house. After injecting me with an experimental drug from his work, I became a young teenaged woman! Now I was forced to dress in my daughter's dresses. My wife was enrolling me back in high school and I was expected to call her boyfriend 'daddy'.

My wife's new Daughter

My wife and I never had kids. She was about to have her fortieth birthday and had reached the conclusion that she would never be a mother. Then thanks to a new experimental pill I realized I COULD give her a daughter for her birthday present.  I took the pill and changed into a young woman. I then headed for her office to meet her for 'take your daughter to work' day. Unfortunately everyone loves her daughter... especially her boss, and her bosses son.

Taking her Place

I was unemployed so my wife was forced to work for a maid service. She hated how the client treated her like a call girl instead of a maid, but we needed the money. Then one day she got sick. If she called in she would loose her job. So without telling her, I borrowed her uniform, took a gender swap pill, and decided to take her place. Unfortunately her client has taken a liking to me and wants to hire me full time.

The Farm

The Farm. It was a former women's prison. Now it was home to a new breed of prisoners. Women who volunteered to go to the farm were changed into hucows, good only for breeding and milking. Working in the barn, I accidently injected myself with an experimental genetic hormone that transformed me physically into a hucow. It was an interesting experience until one on the farm's handlers walked in and mistook me for a real hucow. Can I escape the farm or am I destined to join the herd?

The House Pet

In the near future replicant-hybrids were created to be pets and home companions. I actually owned several hybrids as pets. For fun I tried an experimental gene-pill that would turn me into a cute neko girl. Unfortunately my hybrids no longer recognized me as their master and assumed I was the new house pet.

Pleasure Planet!

After the last was it looked like the human race was going to go extinct. Due to the radiation, no female had ever been born on the planet. Women became a commodity and prized possession. Eventually as no more women were being born, they were created.  Mostly former criminals, men were genetically altered to become sex slaves. Most men couldn't afford to own woman. However sometimes a person could get a gender swap pill from the black market. They were highly illegal as they could be used on anyone. Rivals could be enslaved. Enemies could be sold and forced to please men. When my drink was spiked with a gender change pill, I was trapped. I had no ID, and no proof who I really was. My body was all anyone cared about. I sought shelter with my best friend, hoping that he could help me find a way to reverse the pill, but could I really trust him?

Taking her place

The car accident changed our lives forever. My best friend lost his wife due to brain damage. My body was crippled. After live saving surgery I awoke in her body. Now my best friend gets angry whenever looks at me because he is reminded what he lost. His psychiatrist offered a suggestion.  We could try roleplaying where I pretended to be his wife. He finally had some hope as it seemed that he had his wife back. Unfortunately he wants to make sure I never leave him again!

Undercover Boss

My Vice President was a troublemaker. He had three secretaries quit this month due to his behavior. I was trying out an experimental body suit after hours when he discovered me in my office. When I found that I couldn't remove the bodysuit without the help of tech support,  He made a deal with me. Dinner, a weekend business trip as his personal assistant and act as his secretary for the next week. In return he wouldn't tell anyone and keep my reputation intact. Unfortunately he like having complete control over his secretary.  He decided that I should stay in skirts indefinitely.

The Costume

I never really liked Halloween.  But when I was invited at the last minute to go to a costume party, I had to scramble for a costume. My ex girlfriend had just the thing! It was supposed to be just a fun costume. I put on the adorable bunny girl costume and wore it all night. To my embarrassment and my best friends delight, he flirted with me all night. Unfortunately when I took it off, I found that my body had changed to match the costume. My ex-girlfriend thinks it's hilarious and my best friend wants to keep me as his girlfriend!

The Wolf King

Princess Aurora longed to escape the castle and her arranged marriage.  The night before her wedding, she cursed her older brother, Prince Rory, to swap places with her. That night, a werewolf alpha that was prisoner in the castle escaped taking the Princess hostage. Unfortunately he kidnapped the swapped Prince by mistake. Now hunted by her fiancee, and surrounded by monsters and war, Prince Rory, now Princess Aurora finds that she can't resist the attraction she feels developing for the alpha wolf.

Master to Maid

I was informed that I was to inherit a fortune left to me by an uncle I had never met. The only stipulation was that I had to live in his mansion for one month working for the estate's head butler. At the end of the month I had to sign for the inheritance in person. If I failed to sign, the head butler would inherit everything in my place. Needless to say, the head butler had other plans. By the end of the month, I would be nowhere to be found, but the mansion would have a new maid that was trained to please the rest of the staff.

Do I look like the maid?

My maid thought it might be a fun game to swap bodies for the weekend. Unfortunately she discovered that she preferred to live my life. The head butler as taken a personal interest in me. Although they know who I really am, they are enjoying the power trip. They love dominating me and have decided to train me as the perfect submissive pleasure maid.

Boarding School

What she Deserves

My Step Daughter was always getting into trouble. I arranged to have her sent to a special school where they would teach her to be the perfect wife. Unfortunately, the morning the came to take her away, somehow she managed to swap bodies with me. Now I would be going to school in her place!

Trapped in Skirts

I was visiting the school to watch a sports game when I had to use the men's room. Not able to find it, I used the woman's room instead. Discovered some of the girl's,  they threatened to blackmail me unless I dressed in the school uniform and pretended to be a school girl. Now I am trapped!

The New Secretary

When I saw that my secretary was getting overwhelmed I volunteered to help her out by taking some of her work from her. The head secretary saw this, she said if I was going to be a secretary I better look the part. Now she is encouraging me to spend more and more time as the new office intern.

Just take the notes

Asking to be a Slave

My friend was invited to a getaway with some of the most powerful men in the galaxy for weekend of luxury and pleasure. Unfortunately he wasn't rich or powerful. However this was his chance to make his mark. During the weekend, each of the men was supposed to bring their favorite slave girl. My friend didn't have a slave girl. He couldn't afford one. When he told me about the weekend, I had an idea. If I pretended to be his slave girl, we could enjoy a weekend in paradise. I took a gender swap pill and convinced him to let me pretend to be his slave for the weekend. He agreed, but there were a couple of details I was not aware off. One, all slave girls would be fitted with command collars that would compel them to obey EVERY command. Two, it was a pleasure weekend and the slave girls would be providing the pleasure. And Three, one of the other men at the retreat would take a liking to me. He would offer my friend enough money to make him rich. All he would have to do was to sell me to him. Was our friendship strong enough. Could I convince him not to sell me? Or was I going to spend the rest of my life as a pleasure slave?

The Hunt

My girlfriend's family came from money. I was looking for a way to score points with her father, so when he invited me to his clubs annual hunt I jumped at the chance. Unfortunately I didn't have the money to enter as a hunter and I was registered as one of the prey. And my girlfriend's dad was looking to capture himself a 'trophy' wife.

The Doll

I was trying to create the perfect sex doll.
Unfortunately I couldn't get the programming right. Needing to demonstrate my doll to our investors I transferred my mind into the dolls body. Now in order to convince my investors I had to pretend to be the doll. Unfortunately my partner decided that he wanted me out of the picture so he could take over the company. What better way than to make sure I became the doll permanently.

playfullchick76

hi, I hope its okay to reply here. I love what you've thought up. Your westworld one interests me as i am a fan of it, and the secretaries revenge one.

Callie Del Noire

Kyra tg

Rune

Several of these can be made multi-player. Or kept as solo if preferred. Easiest thing to do is pick one and PM everyone to discuss.

Callie Del Noire

Well the SUPERS! and Magic Mirror stories seem best suited for multiplayer setups.

Kyra tg

Always a fan of a superhero tail.

Rune

Added several new story ideas. Revised a few others and deleted those ideas that didn't pan out.

Callie Del Noire

I’m interested in The New Intern.

Rune

Added the Farm, Pleasure Doll Uprising and Prisoner of War.

Rune

Removed a couple taken stories (Star Trek - Kzinrette, my Toy's toy) and added a few new ideas.(animal rescue & strike team)

Rune

Fixed house pet, the habitat, secretary revenge and and the date.

Rune

Rune

Rune

Added the Hunt and No Good Deed. Removed some old ones.