You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 19, 2018, 10:44:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rune's TG Genderswap games  (Read 2939 times)

Offline RuneTopic starter

Rune's TG Genderswap games
« on: March 19, 2015, 02:04:48 PM »
Most of these ideas deal with a man trapped in the body of the email a sexy, submissive girl. Ideally I would prefer someone who is dominant to be my partner, but I am open to a gentler touch as well.

The Doll

My wife worked at Stimulation Industries. It was a unusual company that specialized in making silicon fetish masks, sex dolls and sex toys.

Unlike the fetish toys of yesteryear, these toys were extremely high tech and extremely realistic.  The dolls were more android than doll,  able to move, respond and even engage in limited conversation.

When visiting my wife at work, she had the idea to give me a make over. it was just for fun and I was curious just how realistic the masks could be. Once I was 'dolled up', her boss discovered us. Not wanting to admit to abusing company property, she told him that I was the latest model sex doll.

The next I knew, I had been serialized and registered as company property. The boss was so impressed that he bought me for use at home! I was now trapped in the silicone doll. Legally, I was a doll. I need to escape before I become a doll forever!

The Bimbo Revenge

It was supposed to be a routine procedure. Go in, remove the appendix and get out. Unfortunately I didn't recognize that the nurse was my bitter ex-girlfriend.

Altering my medical records, she changed the operation to breast implants and hormone therapy. After seeing the results, she wondered just how far she could go making the perfect bimbo.

The Planet of the Slave Girls

With the discovery of transmat technology, the universe became man's playground. All my life I had heard of the planet Gor, where men were treated as gods and sexiest women in the universe worshipped them.

I saved for years until I was finally able to afford a ticket. I couldn't wait to have my personal pleasure slave. Unfortunately, when arriving on Gor, there was an error with the transmat booth. Now I was trapped as a beautiful women on a world where women were only used for pleasure and breeding.

The Island

Everyone though that the Island of Doctor Moreaux was just a story. It wasn't. I discovered the island when my boat was caught in a storm.

The scientists that had created the animal men were ling dead, but the subjects had survived. Finding a living human on their shores, they decided to experiment, the same way the scientist had done on them.

The Temp

My wife couldn't go to work because she was sick. She was working at the hotel down the street as a maid. We needed her job badly, so instead of calling in sick, she asked me to cover for her. Make a few beds and do some dusting. How bad could it be? The next day my wife had an interview, she asked me to cover for her again. As my wife became a powerful corporate executive, I was quickly becoming the perfect maid.

Going Native

Scout ship USS Farpoint, was surveying a distant planet. The native population of the planet we're a cat-like warrior race. Encountering slavers, the scout knew he had to intervene to save the natives.

Then the USS Farpoint was destoyed by the slavers, Pilot Brandon Cross knew he had only one hope for survival. Going Native! Using the transporter as a makeshift Gene splicer, the scout modified his genetic make up to that of the native species.

His plan had a few drawbacks. The only genetic sample he had was of the female of the species. He didn't speak the language. Males of the species treated the females as slaves, pets and breeding stock. The slavers we're still out there looking for him and preying upon the natives. This was not going to be an easy mission.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 09:50:48 AM by Rune »

Re: Rune's TG games (looking for M or F)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 03:28:59 PM »
Updated

Offline playfullchick76

Re: Rune's TG Genderswap games
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 10:33:38 AM »
hi, I hope its okay to reply here. I love what you've thought up. Your westworld one interests me as i am a fan of it, and the secretaries revenge one.

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 08:24:29 AM »
New and updated!

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 09:43:32 AM »
Updates.