You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 20, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: First One of These in a Long While (Male looking for detailed Female)  (Read 85 times)

Online Gman001Topic starter

With Summer coming to close, I thought I'd cast the net out one last time and see what I haul...

I'm not too picky with concepts or kinks right now. Some fantasies and fetishes that keep percolating are: infidelity, adultery, cuckold, cuckquean concepts. Always down to add pregnancy, the risk of pregnancy, incest, age gap, mind control/heat, incest, growth or taboos to these themes - or something new!

I love smutty worlds with characters trying to keep their wits (and their dicks and hot quims) sane. And then failing. Miserably.  ;D Bimbo Police Procedural? Film Noir with Buckets of Blowjobs? Reality TV show with Erotic Twists? Side effects from a new drug? Fun. Sexy. Erotica. But there must be characters and plot. Can't stress that enough.

I'm looking for 60-40 Smut/Plot. Characters need to be real. Eroticism might come early, but the sex will be later in the adventure. Let's build tension. Flirt. Make a world and play in it.

The O/O page is in my signature, so feel free to peruse it for more ideas. Check out my previous posts. Bonus points if you add pics and gifs to posts. More bonus points if you really engage my muse and make me YEARN to post.

In a strange place personally, so propose something and see what I say. I don't bite- unless that's an 'on' for you.

Ciao all you lovely writers. Hope to hear from you.