Share a tale with me-F/M

Started by Verasaille, October 15, 2014, 03:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

This is a idea thread. I will try to post what I like and dislike and see if I can inspire someone to share their tale with me.

I am an incurable romantic, but I do not seek marriage. To me all the fun is in the chase and capture and release. Maybe to turn the chase around next time or to simply do a one shot thing.

I am inspired by songs and I would love to have someone see something in a song that inspires them to join me. Instead of following the song exactly I would rather use them as an inspiration or starting point, or a setting or situation.

Please be aware of my likes and dislikes. I will list them here to give you an idea, since the listings do not exactly hit me as accurate. Looking for males  to play with my females. Not a fan of girl on girl right now. Prefer not to.

Likes: Romance and gentle seduction, shy guys, confident guys who are not braggers, someone who can serenade my character with a good song, play a guitar and make it romantic. Or be poetic, a good verse will set my character's heart to racing. I like fantasy and the setting of medievil times. But I will entertain an alien world with a strong resemblance to earth. Middle Earth is a great example. I love to insert emotion, danger and intrigue into my role play.  I can act as a seducer or as the seduced.  Food and erotic fantasy sometimes really invoke some interesting rp. (Example: fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate and fed to a lover, those drips running down a chin invite a tongue to taste!) I love to dance and presenting a sensuous dance in a rp is fun.  So much more but too much to list. Ask me and I might agree to your ideas!

Dislikes: Anal sex. Extreme pain or disfigurement,( though having a tattoo applied was incredibly sensual.) Fecal matter or golden showers, beastiality, abuse that is harsh or humiliating. Child abuse or anything to do with hurting children or animals. Tentacles or alien creatures that invade the body.

I might think of more but that should cover basics.

Some songs and artists that inspire me include Santana, Evanessence, Enigma, Enya, Green Day, Styx, Josh Groban, any music from Cirque Du Soliel, others too numerous to mention.

Will leave a song here from time to time that inspires me so you can see what I mean and what is in my mind at a given moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDLLXUaqZxg

Please feel free to ask me questions here about any of the plot ideas I have listed.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

Feel free to offer suggestion by PM, or here in this thread. Sometimes I will put a song here that tickles me or makes me think of a good idea. You can do the same if you like music. Post a song you think I will like and suggest a plot to go with it!

I love this song. Could be interesting to rp a slightly insane or stressed woman needing someone to bring her out of her deepest darkness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEy6WPB_txw

Ok here is what I would love to see with this one. My character is a very beautiful woman who is in love with a man who was a good and faithful husband. He went off to war and became so traumatized by it he came back wounded in mind and spirit. His body is whole.  But he has become angry and domineering. He punishes her for having affairs even when she is innocent.

She begs him to get help and finally he does. The therapy is going well and he starts to recover. Treating her better and becoming more like his old self. Then the psychiatrist who is treating him meets my character and becomes enamored of her. He starts doing things to make the husband worse instead of better. The dangerous game escalates and soon she is in danger of her husband killing her and the doc is convinced the husband can never be cured. Because he wants her for himself.

This can be two guys playing the two male parts or one writer doing both male parts. I am willing to do a second female part of your choosing. Perhaps a sister or cousin? Something that can be worked out if we decide to do this.

This rp can be done with one partner playing both parts or two different guys. I have tried this with two guys and with one, but it was hard to keep going. It is now open and I am hoping to find someone to keep up the steady pace and enjoy the drama.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

I thought I would post another song and see if I can inspire someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTOslDiMd4E

I see this as a marvelous setting for a romance. Older man, younger woman maybe, not too many years. The music of Leonard Cohen is so marvelous. Any of his songs can inspire a rp.

Verasaille

Hello all who are reading this! I have been reading a lot of the things on this forum. The stories, the complaints, the good the bad the Ugly...wait is that a movie? Oh yeah I love Clint Eastwood!

Now on a more serious note. I am a writer, a role player first and foremost. I have multiple characters, it is my nature and my own personal thing. Secondly, I like to make new friends, and I enjoy creating deep long lasting rps. But there is something very important all of you must remember. For me, at least. I am never going to meet you in real life or become attached as a serious lover face to face. It is not going to happen, ever.

There is a HUGE difference between IC (in character) and OOC (out of character). I love to fantasize, create crazed or totally sane or insane characters. I am a romantic who can create delicate heroines who might even try to tame a dragon rather than kill him. I can make a warlock who tames demons and makes them do her bidding, capture some brave hero and do incredibly nasty and delicious things to him. NONE of the characters I create are ME.

Want to know who I am? I will be totally honest. I am a woman, a mature, retired, stay at home caretaker. Age does not matter, maturity does. I have rped with guys 18 years old who had great skills in building story and making the romance and interaction marvelous. I have had much older men bore me to tears with wanting nothing but smut and cybersex. In the long run, it is a creative enterprize between two creative and enthusiastic partners, age does not matter.

So what does that mean? It means I am looking for creative people who will feed my fantasies and allow me to feed yours. Do I value your friendship? YES!! A thousand times YES! Do I want to hurt you or cause you shame or make you hate me? NO of course not! Accept the fact. I am never going to be a real life lover to anyone. This is it. I am here to indulge my urge to write and create beautiful stories. With multiple people, and lots of them. Why? Because I am not my characters. I adore friends who accept me as I am. Accept the fact it will never go beyond this site. Love me for the person I am. I can be kind and caring to anyone who is that way to me. If you are hateful? I will ignore you. If you love my characters and enjoy writing stories with me I am HAPPY! If you try to get me to contact you outside the game for fun or party or whatever, sorry I am not interested. Mainly because it is just not possible.

If I am harassed I will report you, if you hate me and think I have hurt your feelings, I apologize. I never intend to hurt anyone. But I am not wavering from my main point. I am a free spirit, I intend to stay that way. It is safer and less messy than actually getting involved with someone for real.

So after all that and you still want to rp with me I am here!!

Verasaille

I am seeing more people here everyday. I think this is a wonderful place to write and have some fun. I thought I would add a little bit to my likes and dislikes.

I like fantasy, and by that I mean a world that is not necessarily earth, but it looks much like earth. I am a voracious reader. If you have enjoyed anything like Dungeons and Dragons or any good fantasy writer I have not listed does not mean I don't know who they are. There are just so many!

I also like science fiction, but maybe more on the lines of Isaac Asimov and Robert Heinlein. The older writers had so much imagination! Some of them were even writing about things that had not even been invented yet and now they are common. I like to think the imagination of the sci fi writers is somehow connected to the Universal Consciousness. In my mind that might be closer to the Creator.

If I do not list something you might like to try feel free to PM me, or ask a question here, and let's discuss it!

Verasaille

I might be interested in finding someone to write with me the tale of Felinthice. Her beginning is told in my poem. The first one on the thread.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215550.0

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=217520.0

Verasaille

Adding to my little request thread for something a bit different. I am looking for someone to keep me busy a little bit earlier in the day.

I have some fun ideas and I like to be challenged with puzzles and new concepts. I had thought of someone to rp two gentleman who want the same girl. It can start off as a friendship and develop into more as each man tries to win her heart. I know that this is a challenge, either two different characters written by one writer, or two different men.  If one writer, can you make both of them appealing and different enough to make the choice difficult?

This possibly could lead to a threesome, but I prefer no violence. Setting and location is entirely open, fantasy, sci fi, modern day or a crossover. Plot is just as important to me as a well written character. Lots of description and tension.  If you can post several paragraphs and like to play multiple characters, post in here to discuss details. Or send me a PM if you are willing to discuss a plot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgPS8B996io

Verasaille

I have been thinking of a scenario with a woman who is mysterious and reclusive. She lives in a castle high on a hill overlooking a bustling town. Local residents of the town only catch glimpses of her. She has servants that will not speak of her much, merely doing their jobs and not tarrying in the town. She has horses and some cattle. Pretty much all she needs is taken care of. The same family of servants has been there for many years.

Once a year a carriage drawn by white horses comes to her estate. It stays for a week then is gone. No one seems to know who this lady is, but they call her the Lady of the Moon.

Anyone care to help me build this story? More details can be worked out by posting a question here and maybe we can brainstorm something awesome!

Verasaille

Some new ideas and songs to inspire and intrigue.

Songs above are meant to be parts of a rp, a beginning or a story in itself, perhaps a variation. These are movies I would like to redo slightly to make them not less powerful, but perhaps a delightful twist somewhere?

Verasaille

Adding this as a way to possibly inspire some new rps.

I was recently reminded of my love of sci-fi and the many possibilities there. I read this amazing series by L. Ron Hubbard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_Earth_(novel)

It made me want to create my own version of an Alien entity drawn into the situation on earth and the inhabitants that seem to be wanting to destroy the planet and all its marvelous creatures.

If you have read:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariots_of_the_Gods%3F  you might have some inkling of what I am talking about.

Have we been influenced by something outside of our known scientific base? What if the influences are more of the spiritual type? What if there are truly angels or demons that influence the world in an alternate reality that bleeds over or is summoned to our current plane? Perhaps "gates" of some type cleverly hidden in places all over the world?

So may possibilities! I want some real creative writer to help me with this. I need someone who is able to write well and post frequently, once a day or several times a day would make me overjoyed! But I can live with several times a week. Any longer and I tend to get bored and lose focus in the story.

So any one out there who can keep me entertained and happy to create something awesome? PM's are always welcome!

Verasaille

Another Leonard Cohen song. I have become inspired by his music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sZzJAxfD-4

Verasaille

I am adding a new song for inspiration here. I noticed some people like to do forbidden love stories or things that are taboo.I am not into incest at all. But this song made me think of a Nun and her trying to help some guy who is in a desperate fix. I don't care if it is drug related or a war veteran or something, maybe a terminal disease or a prison inmate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWBTEngjktA

PM's are welcome or we can discuss this intriguing topic here.

Verasaille

I did a story rp in World of Warcraft. I put the story in the right section. What I would love to have is someone to continue the role of the tattoo artist. In game he was something like a demon, was quite an interesting character, exotic and sexual all at the same time. I do not expect anyone to copy his character exactly as he had it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=217998.0

Unfortunately I cannot link Dusk's picture as it is not accessible to anyone without a WOW account. If you do have an account look up Duskwyther in the armory.

I will look for a suitable picture for an elven warrior and see what I can find. Also my concept of the tattoo artist.

All right, I like this one for Dusk:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/236227942930274661/

This works, thought he normally wore a hood. If you wish to make him an Incubus or some type of demon that would be more elven than horned and tailed that is fine as well. He should be willing to be seductive and bold. And perhaps add more tattoos to her body.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/inspiresynergy-duncan/pictures/50645/Untitled_large.jpg

Nahrus

*pops his head up from out of the darkness*

Fancy seeing you round these parts

Verasaille

For some strange reason, I have a yearning to do a male character. I think I might like to base it on this, just because it is an exotic and intriguing locale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73vP02w3mwo

My character would be bisexual. A chess prodigy, young and looking to become the next champion. He will be handsome and very introverted. His game is chess, but he is curious about what other things he can find in Bangkok. Even the name sounds sexual!

He will be a bit shy and inexperienced. He can be bold in his chess playing, but even there he is cautious and crafty. I am really thinking this would be fun to play. This could also be a good One shot or one on one pairing to explore further adventures.

It does not matter to me who you are on the other side of the screen. Make me a convincing and charming manipulative character to take advantage of mine and we can have some fun. Big plus if you can play chess and willing to incorporate that into the rp.

I kind of see this guy as good to pull it off.

http://www.chicoverdose.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/tumblr_ly7h7pPmtm1r9kw9wo1_500.jpg

or this one.

http://www.hdwallpapersos.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/a1-ben-barnes-wallpaper-13.jpg

Verasaille

I would love to discuss some ideas with an articulate rper who wants a regular partner for some everyday fun. I have a lot of rps going but for some reason they are not fast posters. I am open to just about anything not on my off list. I have a vivid imagination and would love to explore something deep and sensuous with an equally literate and sensitive writer.

How about a good story based on this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SKFwtgUJHs

Verasaille

Adding still another thing to my wish list. I want to indulge my sneaky side, the rogue who goes on a mission to assassinate a high ranking person. Maybe I will be thwarted, maybe I will succeed. But I am going to try my best to be an assassin who always gets her man. One way or another! Partially influenced by my time in WOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZAC6cURrN0

Inspired by this video, I think two equally sneaky individuals would be on opposite sides of a war. And of course the back and forth between them leads to a rivalry. But what happens if they are pitted against a common enemy?

Verasaille

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?   If you can tell me what this refers to and know the rest of the quote, you are probably old enough to be a peer to me. I know so many songs and stories and old movies.

This kind of quote is from an age where the hero did not rely on a cell phone, fast cars, the internet or ever magic. It's gritty and realistic. Plenty of room for plot and romance. Two things I absolutely adore.

I am craving dark and gritty, realistic and plot twisting noir. The kind that makes you almost afraid to open your bookmarks to find an answer to your post.

Are you up for the challenge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8S_BPVO53M

Verasaille

Still looking for more rps!! More music to inspire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dqPOntOZ_Y

Anyone see anything they might be interested in? I am willing to tweak any of these ideas to suit us both.

DonGiovanni

I sent a PM. I would be very interested in trying out this story with you.
Good writer, but new to erotic role play. Who will become my muse?

Verasaille

Thanks for your interest Don. I hope we can get together soon.

Verasaille

I have been playing other games for inspiration. I might have an idea involving an ancient ruins and a hunt for a relic that would grant the finder immortality.

It will be like a Indiana Jones hunt through a jungle and ancient ruins. I would like someone to travel with my Lara Croft like character and stop the relic from falling into evil hands.

Any takers?
PM's are welcome, but we can discuss this idea here in this thread if you wish.

Verasaille

I had such a plethora of interested people in that last one, I had to think of maybe more video games that have a plot that might be interesting.

So I thought I would list the games I have played I liked. Besides World of Warcraft and Skyrim. Playing canon characters seems to restrictive to me.

I prefer original characters with a story to tell. Recently I have been doing some ancestry seeking. I seem to have a few of my past relatives that took part in the war between Texas and Mexico. For inspiration I offer this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1g36CXfQ00

I think that might be an interesting part of history to explore.

Verasaille

Anyone like a little Phantom of the Opera?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9qLfyLowjg

If you use Antonio as a face claim I would be delighted!

Verasaille

I have been inspired to branch out with some things I do not often do. I will be doing some research on some things I have not seen before that keep cropping up in some people's request lists. Now granted I may not be the best at this, because I am not familiar. But I do wish to explore and push my creativity in a new direction.

So if anyone would like to give me some pointers on some things I should watch in the vein of science fiction/fantasy or cyberpunk/Steampunk. Please let me know. Going to try Netflix for awhile and see how many I can get to watch over the next few weeks Holiday.

Steampunk is fascinating to me with its costumes. I would love to find someone to delve into the Victorian fantasy world. I have a few pictures to entice!