GanonDwarf's 2019 fandom RP THREAD! (Female canons, RL gender is irreverent.)

Started by GanonDwarf, January 07, 2019, 04:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GanonDwarf

Hello, I hope everyone who reads this is doing well! I figured it’s a new year, and that means it’s time for a new search thread! I’ll start off by saying I do not care what your RL gender is (Or lack thereof if that applies to you) As long as you can play a female, you have my attention! I am mostly looking for fandom RPs, I’ve found that in my time that’s what keeps my muse going the most! 95% of my RPs are me playing an OC with you playing a canon or two. (Or more if I can be greedy) All canon’s will be aged up to 16+ if they are not already of course. I rarely do OC X OC.

THE PLOTS!

Peace, what is it good for. (Naruto): Two years after Kaguya was defeated, peace has graced the shinobi world. Almost everyone in the world is enjoying this peaceful time, technology is advancing and the world seems to be going to a better place. But there are some who do not enjoy this peace. And want to return the world back to its chaotic roots.  My OC is on a mission with canon(s) a mundane mission to stop a few bandits. When things take a turn for the worst and they discover the first plot of this pro-war group.

This would be a long term plot, where my OC is paired up with Hinata,Ino, or another canon female that you may want to suggest. Or more than one. While they fight against this evil group! So there would be fighting, plot and romance/smut!

Final Fantasy University: I love the Final Fantasy series, I love school settings….WHAT IF WE COMBINED THEM! Join the fun at Dissida University, where world collide to teach young heroes and villains all they need to know to be heroes and villains. Or maybe you just want to raise Chocobo, there is a class for that to!

I would want someone to play Tifa or another FF female(s), as her and my OC enjoy school life. While drama, plot and random shenanigans unfold. I’d really like to talk with my partner and share ideas with this one. I think this could be really fun!

Cravings without plots!
That’s all the plots I have for now. But here are a list of fandom cravings I have. Really want to do something in those worlds but don’t have something concrete yet.

Fairy Tail
Senran Kagura
Konosuba
Code Geass
Yu-gi-oh (GX, 5Ds,Arc-V)
Fire Emblem (Fates, Awakening)
Final Fantasy 15
Smash Bros
My Hero Academia

Others
And here is a list of other fandoms I enjoy. If you have any ideas I’d love to hear them.

Anime
One Piece                                                         
Bleach
Naruto
Gurren Lagann
Kill la Kill
Super Sonico
Sword Art Online
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
No game No Life
Legend of Korra
Gundam Build Fighters Try
Symphogear
Project K(Only season 1)
One Punch Man
Myriad Colors Phantom World
Love Live

Video games
Metal Gear Rising
Mega Man
Persona (3-5)
Kid Icarus
Legend of Zelda
Kingdom Hearts
Disgaea
Bayonetta
Azur Lane

I hope this finds you well, and I look forward to RPing with many new people in 2019!

My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!