Hide and Seek: The Blue Moon pack [NC-E Open]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, August 12, 2009, 07:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Hide and Seek

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to play hide and seek with three dominate, intimidating werewolves?
Sounds frighteningly fun doesn't it?  Well what happens when said werewolves are on the hunt for Mate's?  And all three of their mates are unwilling to surrender to these fiendish wolves?

I had the idea of having a game where a once large pack of werewolves had been decimated after a mysterious illness named LAMB overtook them the previous winter.
Now the last three members of the pack are determined to increase their numbers, and to get them started the Alpha has deemed a challenge for all three of them.  They will have until the next full moon to find mates, and bring them into the fold.  Once said mates are brought in, they will be mated
and hopefully produce cubs to repopulate the pack.

It sounds easy, especially for such strong and able wolves, but like all well thought out plans, this one was doomed from the beginning.  Sure it starts off alright, the wolves do find their prospective mates, and sure, said mates are strong and perfect for joining their pack, but that is as far as their luck goes. 

The wolves will find that their mates are unwilling to join with them, and nothing they say will convince them!  Damn them, but they have only one option left and that's to take them by force. 

But mentioned earlier the mates are no weak wilting people, no they take off, and this is where the little game of hide and seek begins.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm planning on having the game start off when the Alpha announces his challenge, So I'll need an Alpha, Beta, and Omega for the wolves.  I'll be playing the role of the Alpha's Mate, so We'll need two more mates for this game. 

Frankly I'm not looking for any particular sex, the wolves can be male or female, but they will
need to be Dominate.  The mates can be anything really, but keep in mind that you'll have to talk it out with your partner, since you'll be working together.

In the interest of being a little specific, when it comes to mates, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to say that they will have to be Human.  If you want to be something else PM me and we can talk about it.

I don't want it to seem like this will be completely Non-con, it doesn't have to, sure the wolves will have the idea of taking their mates by force, but it doesn't mean that when they do finally have sex, that it couldn't end up being consensual.

I want this game to be fun, but I also want literate players, so please at least have the intention of writing more than three paragraphs.  I'm sorry if that sounds picky, but it's what I like.

I'm open with the plot, so any input is welcome. 

Alpha:Zaer Darkwail:Relgar

Beta:Bradten:Tom Wincraft

Omega:Dark Clown:Santiago Lamontayne

Alphas Mate:Undisclosedtoyou:Prudence(Pru) Ó Gallachóir

Betas Mate: Josietta :Kira

Omegas Mate:LadySky:Bethany Elaine Lunsford

Click Here to go to the Character Bio thread
Click Here to go to the OOC thread.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Zaer Darkwail

I would volunteer to be Alpha male of the surviving pack if you do not mind :). Why vampires or human as mates? Meaning can vampires even breed with werewolves? Or borrowing bit from Underworld ;).

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 12, 2009, 09:34:57 AM
I would volunteer to be Alpha male of the surviving pack if you do not mind :). Why vampires or human as mates? Meaning can vampires even breed with werewolves? Or borrowing bit from Underworld ;).

I don't mind in the least, in fact if I where able to I would happily give you a cookie for volunteering lol.

I guess that's my cue to create a character sheet lol, I'll jump on that right now.

Lol I really had no reason to throw in the Vampire idea, I guess it was just an idea for those who didn't want to necessarily be human haha.  Although underworld was awesome...I think I'll be taking off the vampire bit because well...your right, vamps are technically dead so they couldn't technically mother/father children lol.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Zaer Darkwail

Actually in one latest Underworld movie (which tells about background of movies 1 and 2) a vampire chick becomes pregnant to a werewolf. No idea how it is possible but she was born vampire.

So perhaps for vampire become pregnant is simply hard and need constant supply of blood keep baby alive through pregnancy. This is just theory spin but I think if one player wants play vamp, then all players want to be vamps and not so 'weak' compared to vampire mate.

So it is either one; all vampires or all humans. In this case would be make sense all are just plain strong humans who are one way or other able to fight or be athletic or run well (like martial artist teacher, cop, a soldier, fireman etc).

undisclosedtoyou

And oh I have the "Rise of the Lycan's movie on DVD, but I just never watched it. 

I agree though, I wanted to put that option up so players wouldn't feel like they where stuck with only being human, but to make more sense it should be all humans, who have something to contribute to the pack; i.e: Being a healer(Doctor), Lawyer(For when they get into a bind with authorities), Teacher(caregiver to the cubs), etc.

I'm also going to say that everyone should have different talents, so no doubling up lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

I'm definitely interested in playing a mate. Do you want character bio's PMed to you before being posted?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on August 12, 2009, 11:34:24 AM
I'm definitely interested in playing a mate. Do you want character bio's PMed to you before being posted?

Yes please that would be awesome.

And oh it's been a long time since we've been in a game together lol.  I'm looking forward to this.  And since right now I'm focusing on just this game and no others, well it should go along very well.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

We now have a character bio thread

You can find the link at the bottom of the first post on this thread.
Please PM me your filled out character sheet's for approval before posting them.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Insight

Hey, this sounds fun. Do you mind if I create a character?
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"

My Desires: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159468.0

On and Off Thread

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: bradten on August 16, 2009, 05:02:00 PM
Hey, this sounds fun. Do you mind if I create a character?

Oh I don't mind at all.  Feel free to write one up, and send it to me through pm so that it can be approved:)

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on August 16, 2009, 08:44:23 PM
Yay!! More people!!

Lol I know, I had the same reaction^^

I am happy to announce that we have three approved characters, two character bio's turned in awaiting approval, and one pending bio on it's way:)

Once the last application comes in I'll be able to give a definite answer to the other bio applications. 

So hopefully it won't be too long until we can get this game started.  Until than I feel that we have enough characters to create an OOC thread.  I'll have one up within the night at the earliest, or sometime tomorrow at the latest.  A link will be posted at the bottom of intro post of this thread.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: LadySky on August 16, 2009, 09:00:47 PM
Is the last female opening filled?

Oh yay, thanks for the interest LadySky.

There are two positions that are unfilled as of yet.  If you would like you can turn in a bio for the Omega wolf, or the Omega mate.  There is another bio pending approval for the position of the omega mate, but it hasn't been approved yet.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Mr Self Destruct

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Dark Clown on August 16, 2009, 09:27:39 PM
Do you still need a beta?

I am sorry, but that position has already been filled.  There is still an opening for the Omega wolf, if you are interested.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Mr Self Destruct

Sure, I'll take it.  Nothing like being bottom dog on the totem pole. lol

What did you want for a bio?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Dark Clown on August 16, 2009, 09:32:21 PM
Sure, I'll take it.  Nothing like being bottom dog on the totem pole. lol

What did you want for a bio?

Hey I read somewhere that although the bottom of the totem pole is the lowest position possible, that it is also the strongest, the foundation.  And plus the Omeg's job is to bring a certain air of playfulness, or at least lighten the mood when things get too tense.  So all in all it is actually my favorite position in a pack lol.

On the bottom of the first post in this thread there is a link to the bio thread.  You can find a character sheet there.  When your done filling it out, you should pm it to me for approval.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

LadySky

I am very excited! Everyone's bios look awesome!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

undisclosedtoyou

Don't they just?  Good news everyone, I just posted the OOC thread, the link is on the bottom of the first post in this thread.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's