**Interest Chect** Eden (EX/Zombie RP) -Females Needed-

Started by Angzyn, October 30, 2010, 11:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angzyn

GMs:  Vergil1989 and Angzyn

Okay in this RP we will be following the lives of two sets of people. The people of Eden, a safe house built before the outbreak, and the people of the Out Land.

1) I only want Active Players only!  If you plan on leaving after your third post or don’t ever plan on posting please don’t join.
2) I want a even mix of Males and Females.
3) I want a even mix of people starting in Eden and the Out Lands.
4) Expect EX stuff…..
5) Not everyone that applies will be selected or get the role they want. I am limiting the number of Seraphs and I’m going to be every picky on who plays one.
6) I want at less six to ten lines per post….no less.
7) I want good characters. Please don’t half ass them.
8) I am asking for a writing sample.

October 25, 2020
Portage IN
Eden Population 4,000 Family Groups, 1,500 Single Personal.
Out Land Population Unknown

In 3 weeks, almost a month after the outbreak of an assumed to be viral disease with necromantic properties the United States, like most of the world, has become a nearly razed wasteland. The government did its best to try and close monitored ties by not allowing video or audio reports of what was happening but that did not last long. Cities being sealed off trying to cut off the disease but no amount of razorwire, landmines and trenches seemed to stop it. The only safe havens left seemed to be ones that were build by the medical corporation that made the virus to start with……

Three months earlier…..

Tricell, the Medical Corporation that created the Angel Virus. A viral disease that would kill 20% of all man kind as soon as it would become air born and bring them back only moments later. A virus that the government was paying for as well as the Safe Houses they were building across the states. A plan in the words that took almost countless years to come to light.

Dr. Mattox, the owner of Tricell, was a genocidal madman on a global scale. Finding the world around him full of weak and worthless creatures and the ones that were worth saving slowly dieing underneath the millions that did not deserve to breed. Then there was the government. Such blind fools only fueling he goal to weed out the weak. In time his new world would be born from the ashes of this one, like a Phoenix rising out of the ashes of its own death.

Yet, this plan was not to be. Being betrayed by a group of people he trusted the most, using Mattox’s own resources against him and slowly taking over the “Safe House” he had built for himself and his chosen people. Doing there best to safe as many people as they could before the good doctor found out and his plan could be unleashed…..

Here and Now…. 

Three weeks have gone by now since Eden shut its gates and the people inside where sealed away of from the hell that was going on outside its large walls. Tricked inside by being offered a “Fully Paid Vacation” to one of the new hotel and resorts being build by Tricell. Kidnapped and locked away in their hotel rooms for the past three weeks as the people that saved them. Watching and waiting to see if Eden is truly safe before letting them out and that time is coming soon. The people of Eden will soon face a new life. Trying to living among people of all different racial, religion and sexual backgrounds while people out in the Out Lands fight to make there way to these mythical places.

Races:

Seraph- They are the 1% left of the living, the few that have been infected by the Virus and live to tell about it. Yet, even then it’s not with out side effects. Their rear blood type causing them to change slightly but stay human in all since of the world. Their eyes turning a mix of reds and golds as well as being slightly gifted now.

Shared Gifts-
~The Ability to sense the Virus.
~ Telepathic communication between Seraph.
~Faster Healing
~Natural Anti-Virus

Solo Gifts- (One only)
~Telepathy
~Clairvoyance
~Psychokinesis
~Strength (Not like superman….with in reason)
~Growth Accelerant (Plants)
~Computer Whiz (Good with Electronics on a whole new level.) 

Humans: Well they are Human…what more can I say? Each Human has a class…..

~Cop
   ~Bullet Proof Vest
   ~Side Arm or Shot Gun
   ~ Hand Held Radeo
   ~Night Stick
   ~Uniform
   ~Ammo
   ~Water
   ~Snack….maybe Food
~Medic
   ~Medical Pack (Fully Equipped)
   ~Side Arm & Ammo
   ~MREs (Meal Read to Eat)
  ~Uniform
  ~Knife
  ~Light Military Armor
~Doctor
  ~Medical Kit (Not Fully Equiped)
  ~Small weapon x2 (Gun, Knife, Bat…etc) & Ammo
  ~Water
  ~Snacks or Food
  ~Back Pack (Room for 5 items)
~Soldier
   ~Military Type weapon (M16A4, M4, Shot Gun….nothing way out there.)
   ~Scope (depending on weapon)
   ~Head Set Radio
   ~Uniform
   ~Pack
   ~Military Armor
   ~Ammo
   ~ K Bar (Large Knife)
   ~ Water and ~MREs (Meal Read to Eat)
~Civilian (With or Without Job….Striper, Student, ect)
   ~Back Pack (Room for 7 items)
   ~Water
   ~Food
   ~Cell Phone (Low Signal)
   ~Weapon x2
~Hacker (A computer nerd that was ready for the Zombie Apocalypse)
   ~Laptop
   ~PDA or Smart Phone
   ~Back Pack (Room for 4 items)
   ~Extra Laptop Battery
   ~Copy of the Zombie Survival Guide
   ~Melee Weapon
~Scientist
  ~Mobile Lab

Undead: Okay we have two types of Undead Zombies.
~Slow Movers
   ~The common and well known variety of zombie, as well as the easiest to defeat. They are unable to move quickly, and are not smart enough to do anything other than walk towards the nearest human they can detect. They can only be killed with damage to their brain, all you have to do is walk up to it and shoot it in the face at point blank range, and unless it somehow takes you more then a minute to do that, the zombie can not possibly have time to get you. If you don't have a gun, some kind of blade, pointy object or even a blunt cudgel of some kind will just as easily suffice. A bite from one of these zombies will take hours if not all day to change you into a zombie.

~Fast Movers
   ~These are somewhat trickier. While they still just go in a straight line towards you they are able to run like fucking tri-athletes. But they are as dumb as the Slow zombies, and doing something like shutting a door in front of them will baffle them. Trying to outrun Fast-Dumb Zombies is almost a sure fire way of being killed as not only are these Zombies able to run at superhuman speeds but they have unlimited stamina. So even if you managed to run fast enough not to get caught the moment you run out of puff you are a goner. Fast-Dumb Zombies tend to gather in ever-growing swarms around whomever they are attacking, so don't ever be lulled into a false sense of security thinking there are only a few. To defeat zombies such as this, it is best to get to a high place, block any easy entrances, and start aiming for their head.

~The Infection (Gotten from Small or Moderate Bite) 
   ~Hour One- Fever (99% of the Living will be affected by the Virus, 1% will not be)
   ~Hour Five-
   ~Hour Six-
   ~Hour Ten-
   ~24 to 48 hours- You start to bleed from your pores and/or eyes. Death happens minutes afterward.
   ~After Death- (75% will come back as the living dead. From there its a 50/50 chance of what kind of Undead you will become. 25% will just die and stay dead.....)
~The Infection (Gotten from Large Bite or Being torn apart)
  ~A few minutes to One Hour- If you don't die right away, you will soon from bleeding out. (75% will come back as the living dead. From there its a 50/50 chance of what kind of Undead you will become. 25% will just die and stay dead.....)
  ~Hour Two-Three- You start to bleed from your pores and/or eyes. Death happens minutes afterward.
  ~After Death- (75% will come back as the living dead. From there its a 50/50 chance of what kind of Undead you will become. 25% will just die and stay dead.....)

Areas:

~Eden:- Eden is one of 50 Safe Havens built before the infection by Tricell. Over taken by the Seraph to save the people who Tricell wanted dead (which is 90% of the human race.) Each is equipped to house anywhere from 10,000 to 15,000 families although Eden only has a population of 4,000 Single and Family groups. Done so to prevent overpopulation and allow for growth. It is guarded by its large thirty foot brick walls and its half mile of razorwire, landmines and trenches. There is only two safe ways in and out...marked by only a two lane road going in and out of Eden.
~The Indoor Mall and OutDoor Mall areas where build to help make Eden mask into the area before the outbreak along with the hotel and resort. Now they serve as the main area to get needed items.
~The Hotel serves as a keep for all the people staying in Eden until there time of release. From there they may pick to move into Logan or Bryant areas.
~Logan is the area where all apartments where build an can house the people that now call Eden home. The include a number of places to swim, and just enjoy life.
~Bryant is the area where houses can be found and larger families may move into. They include back yards.
~The Parks are rather large and are one of the few places people can enjoy nature to its fullest.
~Farming areas are normally off limits.

~Eden Human Item List (Weapon's are not used by personal besides: Guards, Assigned Soldiers and Cops)
  ~Room Key
  ~Food (Kept in Room)
  ~Drinks (Kept in Room)
  ~Clothes (Kept in Room)
  ~Personal Items (Kept in Room)

~Bag (Holds 6 Items)
      ~Cell Phone (Only works inside Eden's wall and can not call The Out Land)
      ~Laptop (Only works inside Eden's wall....works on Eden's Cyber Network...can not use Out Land internet)

~Eden Seraph Item List
  ~Room Key
  ~Food (Kept in Room)
  ~Drinks (Kept in Room)
  ~Clothes (Kept in Room)

~Bag (Holds 6 Items)
      ~Laptop (Only works inside Eden's wall....works on Eden's Cyber Network...can not use Out Land internet)
      ~Melee Weapon or Small Arms Weapon

~The Out Lands:
~The Out Land are the land outside the "Safe Houses", ruled by the undead. A half mile of razorwire, landmines, trenches, and abandoned military equipment borders the radius of any major city....the remands of what the military was doing to try and stop the outbreak from spreading and failed. Survivors in the Out Land dwindle as once safehouses, such as malls and military bases, fall to the onslaught of the increasing undead horde that refuses to lay down and die. Most of the buildings in the cities are razed, still smoldering from the riots that broke out in the early days of the infection. Cars lie deserted in the streets, their batteries dead from being left turned on. Blood paints the walls and roads, both dried and fresh, both from the alive and undead. The only hope the people have to survive is to making to one of the few legendary safe Heavens like "Eden"....but will the make it there alive and when they do will the be able to get in?

Stages of the Story: More will be added as the Story Grows.

~Introductions of Eden and the Out Lands (These will happen 3 weeks after the out brake with the people of Eden just being let out their rooms and the people of Eden trying to stay alive. I will have a thread for each and will be GM both.) 

USE THIS CHARACTER SHEET!
[/list][/list]
[b]Where your character is starting:[/b] Eden or Out Lands.

Name:
Nickname:

Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Appearance:

(Skills Seraph Only)
Shared Powers:
Solo Power:

Class/Job:
Weapon: (If you start in Eden you will not have one unless you are the following personal: Guards, Assigned Soldiers and Cops. If you start in the Out Land you will have one)
Clothing:
Items: (See Classes. If you start in Eden will have the Eden Item list and will get your Class items later. If you start in the Out Land you will only have your Class items)[You are allowed 6 personal or approved items no in Class or Eden list. Back packs hold __# of approved items if Class or Character has one and must be listed.]

Virgin:
Sexuality:
Body Type:

Personality:
Skills:
Flaws:
Ambition:

Background:

Writing sample:

Writing Prompt:

Eden Starters: (Must be no less then Six to Nine Lines Min....No Max)
   ~Eden is a rather large place....you find this out not long after you are let out of your room. Having learned about everything that is happening outside the "Safe Haven's Walls." How is your character adjusting to this new life? Moving about the area (One of the Malls, Hotel, Housing area or Parks) he/she runs into one of the Seraph's. Nothing is said, the Seraph doesn't even stop....it just looks at you with those gold/red eyes and moves on. How dose your character react? After all you have never seen one, and the look human besides their eyes. So much has changed in such a little time.....

Out Lands Starters: (Must be no less then Six to Nine Lines Min....No Max)
   ~Its been 3 weeks, almost a month after the outbreak of an assumed to be viral disease with necromantic properties the United States, like most of the world, has become a nearly razed. You wasteland. You are one of the few "Humans" still left alive. Doing your best to live long enough to find a safe place to stay. Most "Safe House" have already been over ran by the undead or striped clean of anything of use. That's when you find out about Eden.....A Safe Haven with its thirty foot brick walls. A castle in this land of undead. How did you learn about it? What where you doing before? How are you surviving now? How will you make to Eden......

Characters

Eden   

-Anica l Seraph/Head of Eden l Female
-John  l Seraph/Soldier l Male
    Outlands   
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Vergil1989

Hello and I am the co GM working with our wonderful Angzyn.  If you have any questions, comments, ideas, feel free to post them here or PM me or her.  Anyway, hope you enjoy this game and Angzyn, I'll get a CS Sheet soon for ya.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Vergil1989

Name:  John Zander
Nickname:
Race: Seraph

Height:  5 foot seven inches
Weight:  150 pounds
Hair Color:  Brown
Eye Color:  Gold
Appearance:  http://www.jimbo.info/weblog/archives/JoeFlannigan.jpg

(Skills Seraph Only)
Shared Powers:  Telepathic Communication and the ability to sense the virus from a distance, both considerable.  Natural immunity to the virus, and faster healing.  (All of them I know but he's a soldier, not a pushover lol.)
Solo Power:  Psychokinesis

Class/Job:  Soldier
Weapon: P 90 machine gun.  A katana as well for those close encounters.
Clothing:  Standard military armor and outfit underneath, mostly black to blend into the darkened city streets when in the Out Lands, searching for unaffected survivors.
Items:

Virgin:  No
Sexuality:  Straight
Body Type:  Muscular, average build but hard muscle

Personality:  Hard, unforgiving, but full of self hatred for what had happened to his family.  All of them hadn't made it to Eden in time, and so John has taken it personally.
Likes: Cats, dogs, survivors that make it back to Eden and don't end up biting him later, the leader of Eden...strange as that might sound.
Dislikes:  Undead, people that slow him down or get in his way.
Skills:  He's tactically smart and able to survive in the Out Lands if the need calls for it.  He was a Marine before the shit hit the fan after all.
Flaws:  Morose, depressed over the death of his family, and thus is quick to lash out if you piss him off.
Ambition:  Just trying to kill as many of the undead as he can and save as many people as well.

Background:  John Zander was a U.S. Marine before the Zombie Apocalypse happened, living in New York with his wife and three kids.  When the news came, he was on his way home from the grocery store and saw a mob heading his way that were hell bent in collecting as much food and water as they could.  He wound up on his ass when one of the looters slammed a 2 x 4 into his face, and he wasn't able to get out of there until it was over and too late to get back home.  The zombies had taken the streets before then, but thankfully the windows and doors had survived the initial attack and he was able to walk out but not before collecting a few makeshift tools and fighting his way back to his home.  The message came that Safe Houses were open and letting people in, and he made it a point to get to his home, collect his family, and get the Hell out of the city before they were too late to do so.  Unfortunately his family was long gone, torn apart in the first wave, and John was forced to flee on his own, with nothing but a small collection of family pictures and the clothes on his back and the truck he was able to steal that actually worked.

Writing sample:  "My name is John Zander, and I used to be a United States Marine, 5th Mobile Infantry before Z-Day happened.  The day of when the world fell apart, I was on the way to the local drug store for a few things the wife needed for the kids, Tylenol for the baby who was running a fever, band-aids, the usual stuff you'd expect.  Turns out it would be the last time I saw them since the zombies that had come from outside the city had made their way past the barricades and destroyed everything in their path.  My home happened to be in the initial wave's path, and when I got home I found nothing but blood and bones....and my three kids and wife all over the house.  Needless to say I went a little crazy and haven't been the same since as I drove as fast as I could out of the city with the few supplies I had and made my way to Eden clear across the country it seemed at the time.  I was bitten once....taking a rest in what I thought was an abandoned hotel.  I didn't turn though, I became...stronger, faster, and able to sense the infected as well as hear the thoughts of other Seraphs like myself, among other tricks.  Now I guard Eden as the head of the security forces that are left, lacing the road to and from with landmines, tripwires, and other such nasty surprises we can manage to keep the road cleared and open for any that come our way."
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Angzyn

Name: Anica
Nickname:
Race: Seraph

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Red/Gold
Appearance:

(Skills Seraph Only)
Shared Powers:
~The Ability to sense the Virus.
~Telepathic communication between Seraph.
~Faster Healing
~Natural Anti-Virus
Solo Power: Unknown

Class/Job: Ex-Military [MAI]/ One of the Designers of Eden
Weapon: Desert Eagle and Boot Knife   
Clothing:
Items:
~Room Key
  ~Food (Kept in Room)
  ~Drinks (Kept in Room)
  ~Clothes (Kept in Room)
  ~Bag (Holds 6 Items)
  ~Desert Eagle and Boot Knife
  ~Ammo

Virgin: Unknown
Sexuality: Bi, Strong Male Prefer.
Body Type: Athletic, Natural build

Personality: Anica is a girl of few words, normally keeping to herself and looking over Eden. Some think of her as cold hearted but the truth is she still feels some guilt over what has happened and at times feels like she could have done more to stop Tricell. Before everything she was a fun loving, out going, happy go lucky type of girl who loved her family very dearly. Maybe once things start to settle down and things start to run more smoothly people will see that girl again.
~
~
~
~
Dislikes:
~
~
~
~
~
Skills:
~ Anica knows the layout of Eden like the back of her hand and is quick to react when something happens.
~ As a Seraph she can heal slightly faster then most and her blood like all Seraph can be used as an Anti-Virus.
~
~
~
Flaws:
~ Because of the natural Telepathic communication between Seraph, she can not hide her thoughts from others of her kind.
~ She often feels guilt for everything that is happening.
~
~
~
Ambition:

Background:

(Will Finish Tomorrow when I wake up)
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Decrepitdan

Alright, i'm interested. Do you guys have a specific prompt that you want applicants to use for their writing sample?

Also, for the likes and dislikes sections...are we talking, simple likes and dislikes, or the characters sexual preferences...or, what? *chuckles*

Thanks in advance guys. (Hey Vergil!)

Geradine

Starts: Outlands
Name: Darek Hanz
Nickname: Ghost
Race: Human
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 135Lbs
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Blue
Appearance: My Character
Class/Job: Soldier (sniper)
Weapon: M24 (primary), M9(pistol)
Clothing: standard bdu's, ghillie suit
Items: Head Set Radio, Pack, Ammo, Kevlar,  K Bar, Water, MRE

Virgin: yes
Sexuality: Straight
Body Type: Athletic
Personality: slightly difficult to get along with due to his terseness, Darek has a seemingly endless reserve of patience, and doesn't get riled easily.

Dislikes: undead, failing to protect someone
Skills: a consumate sniper, good with his pistol, slightly tech savvie, and a kind of 6th sense that makes him notice something behind him, usually as a sudden paranoia/ chills up the spine. half the time this sense goes off for no reason, but he has learned not to ignore it.
Flaws: is taciturn, must protect everyone he meets.
Ambition: to get as many people as he can to safety.
Background: always short for his age, he joined the Army at the age of 18, earning the unimaginative nickname "Shorty" for the majority of his days in Boot Camp. he was believed to be an average soldier as he didn't speak unless spoken to, and never went beyond the letter of what he was told to do. this opinion of him changed when the weapon qualification portion of Boot Camp came around, as he consistently hit the target dead center. his drill seargents believed this to be a fluke, so they started calling out specific point zones for him to hit, and to their suprise, he hit the target zones solidly. he was promptly enrolled into sniper school. he has little actual field experience as a sniper due to his assignment to a base in the continental US.
Writing sample: it's so quiet...i kinda like it. a small mound of grass in the middle of a park slowly shifted, giving wide birth to the slow moving zombies shuffling along the road that bordered one side of the park. none of the zombies seemed to notice his presense, so he paid them no heed. moving in the opposite direction of the zombies, he moved into a crouch when he reached a copse of trees, continuing his search for survivors and a "safe house." he didn't really care if it had already been ransacked, it was somewhere easily defendable that he could get a decent night's sleep in. he came to the edge of the trees to see a group of zombies gathered around a single point. too late... he recognized the signs of a feeding frenzy, having seen too many of them in the past few days. his grip tightened on the grip of his rifle, loosening only after he had taken a few deep breaths to calm himself. shaking his head sadly, he dissapeared back into the trees.
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Geradine

sorry for the choppiness of his background. i just got back from work, and haven't slept in quite a bit. a question about the undead. are they wandering the Outlands in something resembling packs/herds?

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Angzyn

Quote from: Decrepitdan on October 31, 2010, 07:25:35 AM
Alright, i'm interested. Do you guys have a specific prompt that you want applicants to use for their writing sample?

Also, for the likes and dislikes sections...are we talking, simple likes and dislikes, or the characters sexual preferences...or, what? *chuckles*

Thanks in advance guys. (Hey Vergil!)

You can link you on/off page but we are talking about your character's simple likes and dislikes.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Angzyn

Quote from: Geradine on October 31, 2010, 08:42:37 AM
sorry for the choppiness of his background. i just got back from work, and haven't slept in quite a bit. a question about the undead. are they wandering the Outlands in something resembling packs/herds?

**UPDATE**

Added Information on the Zombie types.
Added Information on Eden
Added Prompts
Added Starting Location in Character sheet
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Vergil1989

I'm liking the line up so far.  Hopefully more comes our way soon.

Angzyn

Okay I kind of let this group die because I went on vacation >.< so I will be restarting it as of toda. It never got started but I never pushed it to get the players it needed. Sso here I go again. Characters need to be pmed to me before posting and plase follow the character sheet in the first post.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Geradine

woo, my character is finally complete! does little happy dance sorry it took so long for me to fill him out,but new ideas kkept coming to me for him, so i had to sort them out.

Dracoat

Letting you know my interest. Working on a Char sheet as of now. Get it to you soon!

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

Angzyn

Quote from: Geradine on November 27, 2010, 11:29:05 PM
woo, my character is finally complete! does little happy dance sorry it took so long for me to fill him out,but new ideas kkept coming to me for him, so i had to sort them out.

Okay I'll take a good look at it.

Quote from: Dracoat on November 28, 2010, 03:59:51 AM
Letting you know my interest. Working on a Char sheet as of now. Get it to you soon!

Okay sounds good just send it to me when your done ^.^
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Xantham

Here's my character, as Ok'd by you in PM.

Outlander

Name: Harry Anderson
Nickname:  Harry the Knife

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 155lbs
Hair Color: Non-descript Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Appearance: Harry has survived this long by being unrecognizable, blending into the background.  If you look hard and concentrate, and Harry happens to be without clothing, you would see a wiry man with lean muscle and deep eyes.  He is a white man with peasant blood and his skin has darkened with the exposure to weather.  His nose has been broken at one point and reset.  His hands are usually tensed and a faint scar lies across some knuckles.  Otherwise, Harry uses clothes and wraps to make himself seem different shapes and sizes as necessary.
Pic from last vacation.

Class/Job: Now - Survivor; Three weeks ago - Marine Corps Recruitment Officer
Weapons: 4 Combat knives, Marine Parade Sword - sharpened.
Clothing: Fatigues - Desert & Forest.  Combat Boots, well-worn.
Items:
Backpack - Hiking, taken from looted store.
   Cans of various foods including all major food groups - also from looting
   Bedroll - ditto
   Several large bottles of water, several empty bottles to be filled - ditto
   Lighter - ditto
   Can opener - ditto
   Flashlight, several sets of batteries - ditto
   Multi-channel radio - battery operated - ditto
   Rope - 50foot of nylon - ditto
   Heavy leather gloves - ditto
   Selection of wraps, scarves, and hats to help with costuming

Virgin: No
Sexuality: Hetero
Body Type: Lean and wiry, solid muscle

Personality:  Survivor.  He knows that he has but one chance and is willing to do what is necessary.
Dislikes:  Zombies.  Seraphs.  Anyone who knew what was about to happen and didn't try to stop it.
Skills:  Marine.  Harry is also a avid sailor and was a near master of camouflage and stealth before the incident.  Now after several weeks of constant practice, he has become even better.
Flaws:  Harry wants to find his sister and can be led astray by rumors.  He is also quick to anger if someone references her and speaks as though she is dead.
Ambition:  Find his sister and make sure she is alive and safe.  After that who knows, but revenge against the ones who are responsible is not out of the question.

Background:  Harry served several tours in hot spots in the middle east before taking a much needed break and spending some time in a recruitment office where he convinced 18 year old kids that the Marines was better than the street

Writing sample:

Harry leaned back against the crumbling wall.  The thickness of the concrete keeping his back safe.  Scanning the area for movement and listening for any noises, Harry relaxed, as the building was either empty or its occupants were currently at rest.  Earlier today he had glimpsed EDEN off in the distance.  He knew he was closing in on the city and that soon he would have to search for a way inside - where his sister was - he hoped.

Harry had received the invite for a fully paid vacation to Tricell's newest vacation destination...and had given it to his sister, Debby.  She needed it more than he did he figured.  Recently divorced after four years with an asshole that Harry had nearly begged her not to marry, she came crying back home and Harry did what he always did when it came to Debby.  He took care of her while she mended.

Harry remembered how excited Debby was when he gave her the invite.  "Hey Harry!  It says here that I can bring my whole family, which right now is just you.  Come on!  Let's go together!"  He had hated turning her down, but he didn't have the time off.  He promised that if he could pull a day or two, he'd head over and join her for a little relaxation.  That was three weeks ago.

Harry's senses came alert.  A shuffling sound in the corridor brought him to full alert.  He moved silently to the only doorway and waited.  The zombie moved slowly, sniffing the air as if it could sense life in the area.  Waiting until the last moment, Harry moved with liquid grace.  Thankfully it was a slow zombie.  Harry's knife entered its right eye and the sudden confusion caused the zombie to lift its arms to its head.  A quick slash of the sword hamstrung the zombie.  Backing away, Harry waited until the zombie saw him with its good eye and began to move towards him.  Lack of connective tissue in its legs caused it to buckle and fall face first, driving the knife into its remaining brain and as it feebly tried to remove the knife as its un-life seeped out, Harry sliced through the spine and removed its head from its neck to speed the end along.

"A few more days," thought Harry, "and I'll be in that pretty city.  No zombies there...I hope."  Harry collected his gear and got ready to move out.  Where one zombie was, more were soon to follow and he needed to find a safe place to rest tonight...

Helenia

I am interested in this as a RP, will be my first group RP so Character Sheet soon to come.

Angzyn

Okay so I have Two people PMing me for outland characters. After they post I will onlly be looking for Eden characters.

Also we are full on Military characters!
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Dracoat

Dang, had a good story too, Well, looks like Im going hacker then!

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

Helenia

Outlander
Name: Celina Jahrit
Nickname:

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 133lbs
Hair Colour: Brunette
Eye Colour: Brown
Appearance: Celina

Class/Job: Zombie Apocalypse Survivor and Army Medic

Weapons: Military Issue Beretta and Combat Knife

Clothing: Military issue urban wear, well worn

Items:
Medical Pack (Fully Equipped)
Side Arm & Ammo (Beretta)
MREs (Meal Read to Eat)
Uniform
Knife
Light Military Armour

Sexuality: Bi
Body Type: Slender and Athletic

Personality:  being a survivor hasn’t dampened her liking for people or dulled her inquisitive nature. The time spent alone has caused her to question many things and now human contact is all she really desires.
Dislikes:  over the top military times, usually of the male variety.
Skills:  Trained as a medic she is confident in battle field trauma care and first aid.
Flaws:  Naive and perhaps a little over trusting
Ambition:  Find and help survivors to various safe houses.

Background:
Drafted in at the start of the initial out break she was only serving her second year in the army and lacked practical battle field know how. Medics were drafted in to try and cope with the infected army troop. Soon the outbreak became too relentless and she ended up treating any who needed help. Her survival came of importance as the base they were caring for the wounded became over run. Solider and civilian were all displaced in the chaos and only able to grab a few things she now finds herself wondering the ruins of humanity.

Writing sample:

Dusk was approaching as Celina leant against the side of a van, the front mangled into the side of a building it gave her a place out of sight. She just needed moment to catch her breath, she had spotted a handful of zombies up the street but luckily they were dragging themselves elsewhere. Trying to remove the sweat from her face she only succeeded in smearing more grime across it, she used to be quite attractive but it had been so long she hadn’t seen her reflection in weeks. The constant running and hiding was taking its toll on her, she hadn’t slept properly in days and even the ducking and diving from the sight of zombies was fatiguing her. Slumping down a little more she waited a few moments to catch her breath before moving on.

Vergil1989

I was just wondering if we had all of our MP characters or not lol.  Thankfully I got mine up way before this got put on hold then.  Anyway Angzyn, good to have you back in the game my friend.  I'm looking forward to this one, needless to say.

Angzyn

Quote from: Vergil1989 on November 29, 2010, 03:22:18 PM
I was just wondering if we had all of our MP characters or not lol.  Thankfully I got mine up way before this got put on hold then.  Anyway Angzyn, good to have you back in the game my friend.  I'm looking forward to this one, needless to say.

MP?
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Vergil1989

Angzyn

Yea I guess lol its just everyone has put in for military charaters and we need more then that lol.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

kitakaze

Eden

Name: James McCarthy
Nickname: "Sky"

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 146lbs
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Green

Appearance: James has relatively short reddish-brown hair which always seems to be messy. His bright green eyes stand out vividly against his rather light complexion, always moving from one place to another. His physique is wiry and toned from years of parkour and gives him a smaller profile than many who might not be able to keep up with him.

Job: Student ( Was enrolled for a B.S. in Applied Physics when the infection happened)

Weapon: N/A

Clothing: Generally wears well fitted cargo pants and tee-shirts as well as a pair of somewhat worn in sneakers.

Items:
~Room Key
~Food (Kept in Room)
~Drinks (Kept in Room)
~Clothes (Kept in Room)
~Bag (Holds 6 Items)
~Cell Phone
~Laptop
~Sports based First aid kit

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Body Type: Lean muscle with smaller frame

Personality: A rather upbeat kind of guy, James is the type to get fidgety when confined, always needing to do something to exert physical and mental energy. When it comes to social settings, he is neither an eloquent orator nor a bumbling idiot; instead he is quite happy to occupy the hit-or-miss group, making friends where he can and trying not to make enemies.

Dislikes: Tight spaces; spicy foods; being lectured

Skills: James has always had terrific coordination which leant itself well to an interest in parkour which he
developed in his freshman year of high school. Particularly good at wall climbing, he earned the nickname "Sky" when his rather enthusiastic runs started to end with him going clear over the walls his contemporaries were trying to scale.

Flaws: Despite, or perhaps due to, his physical skills, James tends to get impatient when others either can't or won't keep up with him, physically or otherwise. This can at times lead to rashly made decisions, including the occasional irritated outburst to his betters.

Ambition: To live in a free world again where he can go wherever he wants.

Background:
James was born to an average middle-class family just outside of Baltimore and had an essentially normal childhood. Upon reaching high school he discovered a liberating thrill in parkour that made him forgive his parents for not having been world-famous travelers or something a bit less boring. Time went on, again without any major incidents, and he found himself falling back into the old feeling of restlessness. As he completed school and chose to go on to earn a degree, in physics since that actually made sense to his visual-spatial way of thinking, he started to wonder if things would ever be as exciting as they had seemed back when he was sixteen. Two weeks after he joked about the world going stagnant with boredom with a friend, the first uncontrolled reports of infection were released.

Writing Sample:

There had been  hundreds of people arriving at the same time as himself to this new luxury hotel, many of them with whole families, and every one of them had been invited as a "winner" in a random drawing. It wasn't until the door was locked from the outside that anything had seemed amiss, and even then James had been too tired to investigate until he'd taken a nap. By the time he awoke that afternoon, it had been too late, he was trapped. At first he'd tried banging on the walls, but that only produced a muffled thud even to his ears, and the windows were of a similarly dense construction. It took him nearly three days to calm down from his claustrophobic episode when the lights had gone out for an hour all at once; all in all, not a great way to start a supposed "vacation."

At the sound of an electronic beep and a faint click, James sat bolt upright on his bed. It was mid-morning, bright light streamed in through the windows of his room, more or less taunting him with their implication of fresh air and open sky. He was completely dressed, having woken up around sunrise as usual, and immediately jumped up off of the bed and bounded over to the peep-hole in the door. There was no one outside of his door that he could see, no matter what angle he looked from. That was all the opportunity he needed for an excuse, and he immediately threw open the door and bolted for the stairs at the end of the hall, unaware of the dozen or so other people poking their heads out of doorways with a confused or frightened look.

It took him only a few minutes to reach the ground floor and burst out through the doors into the sunlight. He had no thoughts of "escape" or anything crazy like that, only a fierce determination to see the sky overhead and feel the breeze on his face. Judging by the small clusters of people that he saw as he ran, he was not the first or even one of the first to be allowed out of his room. When he overheard someone use the word "zombie," he skidded to a stop to listen.

So it really was some sort of zombie-style virus just like those guys in the Bio department said. I bet that's why they locked us all up like that, to make sure we wouldn't turn if we were hiding wounds or something... James shook his head as though to clear it out. Zombies? That was something that, though admittedly interesting, he just couldn't really believe until he saw some sort of proof with his own two eyes. Sure there was the fact that this place was quite clearly NOT a resort, and the strangely heavy presence of MPs and law enforcement...

"Hell, if I could just see an infected person I-" His words trailed off into silence as he saw a man walking towards him carrying what looked like an entire engine block on his shoulders. As the man passed by him, their eyes met for a moment and James was struck by the gold and red almost mottled pattern of his eyes. Neither of them said a word, but in that glance it was clear that James would be more than happy to acquiesce to the larger man's authority. Some instinctual reactions you just don't ignore, and James took his cue to get back to an area with more people, wondering all the way what will become of them all.
My O/O's and A/A's
I have taken the Oath of Drake

So silent, no violence,
but inside my head so loud and clear you're screaming...
You're screaming
Covered up with a smile I've learned to fear

Xantham

I'm thinking we have an awful lot of military for the outlanders group since they make the most sense for solo survival.  Hard to argue with all that training :)