Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rora

*holds breath* is that your way of saying you want me to stay even though this forum is all about break ups?

CaptainErotica

I thought you were leaving..*point to the door.* We're through.

Rora

*Sucker! tries not to laugh* I just wanted to make sure you didn't change your mind and come crawling back....

CaptainErotica

Ha! your the one that keeps coming back. Get a clue, We are through.

Rora

lol...which is why you appeared underneath me...right?

CaptainErotica

Now that I am a  high powered super hero I am too busy to put up with you and all your excess baggage. We are through.

Rora

What you mean to say is that now that your a super hero I can't deal with the size of your ego...and dumped you

CaptainErotica

your just jealous because you can't be a hero like me. sorry, but if that's how you feel...bye bye.

Chevalier des Poissons

You have serious memory issues. Look at that, you broke up with the same person three times!

We are sooo over.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

CaptainErotica

My memory may not be that great, but I can't even remember the last time me and you went out on a date. We are through.

Autumn52

Your mask is shiny and bright and I can't take it anymore....be gone
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

CaptainErotica

when we first met your mask was as bright as mine. But you have chosen to follow a darker path. Looks like we are through.

Rora

*sighs deeply* I just can't get rid of you! Take a hint...*walks away*

Saerrael

Sorry, but I have to be the only Angel in the relationship for things to work out...
Bye bye.

TheLegionary

you are too pale... I dont think you will live for long, so before you die, I will leave you!

CaptainErotica

It's true Angels really are sweet and innocent, which is why we are through.

Rora

We're over because you don't know the difference between and angel and Arnold

CaptainErotica

doh! ninja'd again..and by barbarian friend no less.

Why do you think we're through?

Rora

Once more you prove to me that breaking up with you is for the best considering your clueless nature! We are so over.

TheLegionary

You out! Angels are no longer fashionable - all I want is vampiresses!

Rora

Were over because you obviously don't know a good thing when you see it

TheLegionary

we are over because I cant stand going out with ballerinas any longer and when I look at your feet! Argh!!!

Rora

Were over because you still don't know I'm an angel...heaven sent no less

CaptainErotica

I called Heaven and they said that a succubus matching your description stole some  angel wings and has been posing as an angel. it explains a lot about your voracious sexual appetite and as much I like that in a woman I do not wish to be tricked by your cunning, conniving ways. we are through.

Autumn52

oops I misplaced the key to your steel loin covering but I don't think I cant wait for a new one so bye bye

*I would wait for my Master forever*hehe
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish