The End War (Demons/Angels/Humans/Nephilim) [Interest Check]

Started by Rave, July 20, 2014, 06:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rave

Quote from: Loves on August 05, 2014, 08:00:53 PM
ya I got that for the time, but I wasn't sure if there was a year, month, day that you wanted to start the game at since on the tag is says.... date/time.

Time was all inclusive darling. Including date and month. By human standard time this is somewhere like, the year 8000. So 6000 years from now. For the RP's purposes lets say this is year 8205. Any time during the 12 months of that year is a go.

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Dragonslayer

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Rave

Dragonslayer

Guess I'll wait till it's my turn again

Members of each race

Humans: 3

Demons: 2

Angels: 1

I'm counting the ones with actual character sheets.

Saric

Quote from: Rave on August 05, 2014, 07:00:01 PM
1- Yes, we are still taking entries.

2- The Lore is fluid here, and the sheet you're talking about is more metaphorical than literal. Said character didn't actually transform into a demon, but abandoned their Angelic stature much like Abbadon in the first game and transformed themselves into an agent of the Hell realm.

3- Angel technology has rubbed off on humans, as such weapons of Plasma are quite common. While I would like to limit 'guns' per say, a staff that emitts a powerful plasma blasts and such is acceptable. The 'guns' are limited to cannons and heavy artillery weapons manufactured to knock down giant demons and buildings. So with a little creativity, you can simulate guns with traditional weapons. Power armor is also a yes.

4- Half Breeds are Nephillim, which are the four horsemen, which are limited to players later on in the game. I'd rather avoid this entirely, and focus characters on the three realms provided. Other races will be NPC'd.

5- This is a fundemental difference between actual game lore and this RP's specific lore. In this game, the 'prophecy' if that's what you want to call it does not include mankind tipping the balance, but becoming powerful enough to fight for dominance much like the other two. So yes, this is a different telling of the End War events.

1. Excellent, color me interested.  ;D

2. Fair enough.

3. I would point out that War uses an Angelic cannon and a Demonic spike cannon in the first game, and a human chain gun was cut during development due to time and programing constraints. Not to mention that one of the horsemen duel-welds pistols and you get one in each of the games. But fair enough, I'll improvise.

4. Nephillim are strictly half-breeds of Angels and Demons, I was thinking half-breeds with humans and/or mercenaries. For that matter the Makers had to provide their Wardens (Gate Constructs basically) as 'tribute' to the End War. I totally understand the desire to hold off on the Nephillim themselves.

5. Understood, chucking out huge gobs of lore.

Quote from: Artorias20 on August 05, 2014, 09:32:47 PM
Guess I'll wait till it's my turn again

Members of each race

Humans: 3

Demons: 2

Angels: 1

I'm counting the ones with actual character sheets.

I get the feeling I should be making an Angel, or at least a Heaven aligned individual...

Is there an Approved Characters thread where we can look up everyone who's actually involved?

Edit: Are we allowed more then one character or should we stick to one?
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Rave

I'll be making an Archangel myself, I've just been a little too occupied to put up the character sheet. I'll do that before bed tonight. Just to even out the odds.

Dragonslayer

Hey Rave, should we get an approved character form and an occ? I understand your busy and all, so take your time if you are.

Rave

Yup, I will be putting up a complete list of completed characters in a separate thread and will be launching the OOC tomorrow. Fear not!

Dragonslayer

I just hope the angels isn't just one big dude party.

Rave

Dragonslayer

I'll bump this thread so everyone can see we have an occ and a character database.

XxPersephonexX

*Peeks, reads and bookmarks works on making an awesome character :P*

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god