Rook's Interests! (looking for damsel in distress roleplay, M/F looking for F)

Started by xRook, November 22, 2010, 04:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xRook

I am new to elliquiy, but I am a long time roleplayer who uses a lot of detail and paragraph style posts.  I have mostly played in IM and E-mail with stories being long ongoing affairs.  But I am here to learn forum/post play as well. 

As a male character, I am dominant in my roles and am almost always the villain of some sort (i.e. kidnapper, burglar, supervillain, wicked professor, etc).

I adore damsel in distress and "perils of..." type storylines. Some of my favorite scenarios involve amateur detectives, professional detectives, superheroines, snoopy reporters and ladies just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Some of my favorite settings are modern day, sci fi, neo-victorian/steampunk, superheroine, D&D, Sword and Sorcery, and other time periods (America in the 40's, 50's, French Revolution, etc).

I enjoy intensity as well as a sense of the campiness of pulp novels and comic books, as long as there is a sense of fear, danger and helplessness involved.

As it says in my preferences, I love bondage, gags, gagtalk (mmphing cutely), fondling, forced arousal, subtle humiliation, slow stripping, forced sex and sexual machines and devices.

I am looking for any solo roleplay with this sort of sensibility.  If this does not intrigue anyone to start discussion with me then I will soon post some suggested particular scenes!  I look forward to hearing from anyone.  PM is probably the best way to reach me! 

Rook

1. One storyline/setting I would love to find a player for:

1950's silver age comic book heroine. Perhaps someone amazon like, yet curvy, wearing a scanty outfit for the day.  Preferably soft things, like spandex, silk, nylon, hose, etc... A haughty newsreel starlet of a heroine who makes all the papers, but still has an edge of naivete to her. 

And she finds herself in over her head. Perhaps against a crime element (white slavery, smugglers, etc) that can grab her in humiliating easy ways when she gets too close to their crimes. They would toy with her, taunt her, play with her, leading to rape/forced sex and forced arousal in many ways of course.

Each time she is caught they leave her bound and gagged in a public or semi-public place to be found by press, police, citizens, etc... Until they decide to keep her as a toy, pet, mascot or sell her overseas, etc...

Obviously this could be changed if only part of it is of interest. And I am open to trying more than one variation on this theme at once.  Give me a PM if you are interested!
Deep down inside us is hidden our true passions.

jobe352

Greetings!

~~I'm looking for a few more RPs at the moment--may be interested in those ideas you'll be posting. Check out my writing...let me know if you like what you see. :-)

Keep in touch!  :P

Kage J.

We have very similar preferences. ;) I usually play submissive females, so I feel like we could probably work something out. I don't have much experience in your preferred genres (I usually stick to fantasy/sci-fi), but I'm interested to see what kinds of plots you come up with. Drop me a PM if you're ever interested (you can check my preferences if you need some inspiration).

xRook

I added a story suggestion that I would love to find a player or players for!  Please take a look and let me know if there is anything of interest!

-Rook
Deep down inside us is hidden our true passions.

Ariabella

Hmm...you might be interested idn #3 on my list of looking fors   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=88758.0 If you find the idea intriguing, feel free to PM me.
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella