News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMR Rein

As a registered chocolate addict, I'm required to admit that I have eaten dessert first on many occasions.

Guilty. I don't automatics only, but I've driven forward instead of backward before. And vice versa.

You have recently watched a movie that made you groan.
Be bold

Yukina

Guilty. Especially with some of those "appeals to lowest common denominator" movies I end sitting through that my little brother plays when I'm at my parents' house.

The next person is guilty of loving the recent Deadpool movie. :)

SMR Rein

Semi guilty. I love it, but I haven't seen it. I love based on principal.

You, next poster, are guilty of reading perverted versions of Disney stories.
Be bold

Undine

*cringes*  I didn't even know that was a thing, but even if I could read them?  Hell no, the thought just squicks me out. 

The next poster is guilty of extraordinary procrastination of some vital type, at some point in the past week.
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

SMR Rein

Guilty. I put off calling two apartment complexes. Not sure why. I just did.

My successor will be guilty of shoplifting something worth less than 5 monetary units.
Be bold

scottch97

Not guilty! Unless you count the whole box of pens I pinched at a college open day in a bout of kleptomania. I'm a terrible black ink hoarder.

The poster below me is guilty of having bumped someone's car, and not having owned up to it (for whatever reason).

SMR Rein

Guilty. They parked way too close. There was literally no way to move my truck out without hitting their car. So I did. And I left. Because I'm an ass.

You are charged with the following crime: sleeping in past noon. On a weekday.
Be bold

scottch97

Guilty. Guilty. GUILTY. And I did feel guilty about it, too.  -_-

To the person below: you've broken a window before. Guilty, or not guilty?

SMR Rein

With my head. But the details aren't so cut and dry. So, maybe, technically not guilty?

The next writer here is guilty of never getting to the center of a Tootsie roll pop without biting.
Be bold

SmokingCamels

Not Guilty.  I never liked tootsie rolls or tootsie pops.  So on a technicality, I have never even gotten to the center of a tootsie pop.

The next person to respond will be guilty of having tried to use the Force in a public, hoping that just once it actually worked. 

SMR Rein

Guilty. I've also tried using spells from Harry Potter, to no avail. Accio is my favorite. Because I'm too lazy to get up and get things.

You, next person, are charged with wearing mismatching socks! Because, who looks at socks anyway?
Be bold

scottch97

Guilty as charged! Who needs organised underwear? :P

To the next person: you have cheated on a test at least once in your life, guilty or not guilty?

SMR Rein

Guilty. I used to write the answers on the desk before the test and wipe them off with saliva afterward. Never got caught.

You are to be executed for the crime of forgetting to set your clock back an hour for daylights saving (assuming you participate in that). Hope do you plead?
Be bold

SmokingCamels

Guilty as charged.  Try it on Mountain Time in AZ.  Ha!

You oh gentle next poster, are guilty of making fun of somebody wearing a Fedora (or Trilby).

SMR Rein

Fedoras are cool. I'd never make fun of them.

The next person is guilty of participating in a round of DnD.
Be bold

Yukina

On multiple counts along with the other tabletops I enjoy. :)

The next person is guilty of combining mentos and a coke bottle.

scottch97

Guilty! In the name of science, though. I made a model volcano and used coloured cola for the lava.

The next person is guilty of deliberately driving through puddles in the road to splash people walking by it.

SmokingCamels

Kind of guilty.  I didn't do it on purpose the first time.  But then I realized how much of an annoyance mopeds are, so I have done it to a moped or two :P

The next person is guilty of calling out of work pretending to be sick (or something else to excuse them from work) when they weren't.

Nachtmahr

Oh dear.. Guilty as charged! I honestly couldn't tell you anything close to a real number of times either. Heck, I did it today. >.>

Have you ever been arguing with someone, and halfway through the argument realized that the other party is actually right, but then continued to argue your case (Despite the fact that you now know you're wrong and that the best result you can hope for is a tie) just because you were to embarrassed or proud to admit that you were actually wrong all along?
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

SmokingCamels

As weird as it's going to sound, not guilty.  I don't like to argue to start with.  I usually back down because I have neither time nor patience to argue.  That said, when I do stand my ground, it's 99% of the time because I'm right and I know it.  I'd rather let someone else be right, think they are right, or just ignore them if I'm not sure of my own righteousness. 

The next person will have been guilty of using the toilet and not flushing.

SMR Rein

Um... I plead the fifth. Which always means guilty.

The next person is guilty of forgetting to put the toilet seat down.
Be bold

SmokingCamels

Guilty as charged.

The next person is going to be guilty of burning a pot of water they left sit on the stove and forgotten about!

Codswallop

Totally guilty! I melted the pot, there were puddles of metal in the burner!

Guilty or not guilty? You've encountered someone who remembered you but you didn't remember them, so you faked it and pretended that you did.

SMR Rein

All the time. I'm horrible at remembering names.

The next person is considered guilty for the charge of eating when not really hungry just for the sake of it.
Be bold

SmokingCamels

Absolutely Guilty. 

The next person is guilty of eating something they didn't like, but said they did, just to make someone else happy.