April's Lair (F4M or M4F)

Started by aprilblackangel, October 03, 2013, 02:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aprilblackangel

I just got accepted on the site and wanted to get my advert going, so there won't be many ideas at first but I'll be adding to this frequently. You can post here for a roleplay, I'll try and watch it, but I'd prefer to figure that out via PM. I'll probably respond faster that way too.

Check out my O/O if you'd like, I filled that out ^.^

I'm not into the super-plot-driven roleplays, but I do require at least a paragraph per post.

Anything with *** is what I'm currently craving!

Red text is OOC.

***Female for Male Roleplays***

***Force/Non-Con Roleplays***

The Kidnapping
There's a young man who recently moved into town, he inherited his Uncle's house, and now lives there alone. Unknown to the townsfolk, he's done some renovations on the house and he's turned the basement into a soundproof sexual torture chamber. It's equipped with chains and sexual torture machines and contraptions. There are also small sets, such as a kitchen area and a bed. It's almost like an apartment with no walls and sex toys lying all around. There's also a small cage in the corner. Leashes and chains adorn the walls, along with whips and dildos. Now it's time for him to choose his first female victim to kidnap.

This one requires a lot of imagination. All of the many sexual positions and directions can make this rp very interesting. Could possibly turn into a master/slave rp if we stick with it long enough.
***The Playground***
A young redhead walks home from work and decides to cut through the park she used to frequent as a child. She stops by the playground and messes around for a while, reminiscing her childhood under the moonlight. Unknown to her, a male had been watching her from not too far, and he sees the petite female as an easy target...
I have been craving this like you wouldn't believe! A roleplay where the setting is an interesting dynamic. I really want to play up the environment. This will be a rape roleplay, a dominant male is required.

Fantasy Roleplays (under construction)

Multiple Character Roleplays (under construction)

Furry/Beastiality/Otherkin Roleplays (under construction)

Male for Female Roleplays (under construction)