News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Prompts, Pictures & Lyrics [MUL]

Started by PureImagination, October 09, 2010, 02:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PureImagination

I'm one of those people who will spend HOURS scouring deviantart and weheartit to find amazing pictures, quotes, lyrics or prompts that inspire me to write. So, I've decided to put some of these to the test. I want you to look over the thread and find something that inspires you too. Maybe its a picture or a lyric from a song. Either way, I want you to find something and PM me with whatever it is you find. From there, we can work out a plot and make it a roleplay that we can both enjoy. I sound like a weirdo don't I? > - <;;

Anyway, the next few posts will have the prompts and such listed. Feel free to look and hopefully you find something that inspires you as well.

PureImagination

PROMPTS

prompts - up to three lines of a given scenario. meant to give you an idea of what might be happening, but allows you to use your imagination to bring the scene to life.

"you'll never understand what my life is like. you don't have a monster living inside of you, clawing at your skin, begging to be let out."

he watched her weep at the grave marker and he couldn't help but feel guilt for the first time in his life. they had been innocents and she was an orphan now, thanks to him and his stupid mistake.

she watched the sun go down over the mountains. a chill ran down her spine as she realized just how high up this cliff was. a single jump. that's all it would take.

his fingers glided effortlessly down the neck of the guitar as he played a song for her, the girl at the bar who never gave him the light of day. she was too lost in her own mind to realize he was right there, waiting for her to see him.

PureImagination

PICTURES 1

PureImagination

PICTURES 2

PureImagination

PureImagination