Exalted: Kawaii edition.

Started by Ajoxer, May 02, 2008, 11:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadPanda

This is true.  An angry Belldandy is not something to ignore...
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Ajoxer

Muse: THe main concept for this game is searching for the Scarlet Empress, but for the moment, things are pretty damn fluid.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

AstraKiseki

I got bored.  Introducing... Thousand Cranes Bride! (... Via way too much chibis)

CirclMastr

Do want.

Ahem.  Anyway, I'm trying to think of a non-Thaumaturgy route to take, and so far my only idea is some sort of strategist/investigator.
Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Ajoxer

I'm still telling you. Luke Atmey, Ace Detective!

Also, might I STRONGLY recommend to ANYONE involved to check out Soul Eater, as it is new and absolutely awesome sauce.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

GrinningHound

Muse, some sort of healer/party support would be very much appreciated.  Everyone else has their concept in place and none really lend to healing very well.

Of course, that doesn't mean healing is ALL you'll do.

How about a tank character with strong melee skills and big armor.  That way you can still fight guys and do cool moves and stuff, while also defending the weaker ones from getting hit.

After a fight is when you could heal, so you won't be missing out on any action.  I'm sure there are some charms somewhere that will let you intercept melee attacks made against nearby allies.

I would probably be on board to play a 'paladin' type like that if I wasn't already so excited about my Shotgun Witch. ;D

I play those types a lot, I like being everyone's hero, but sometimes I want a change. :)

MadPanda

"How 'bout a change of fashion?"

(holds up GrinningHound's character's boxers)

"Little pink unicorns? Ewwwww..."

(runs away...)

(j/k!   :) :) :) )

In Memory of Bishrook

AstraKiseki

"You even THINK about trying that on me, and I'll cover your breasts with paper cuts."

MadPanda

(pouts cutely)

"But it's what I do!"

(holds up AK's Fredericks of Yu-Shan embroidered satin garter belt...scampers away giggling...)

In Memory of Bishrook

GrinningHound

She doesn't wear boxers!

Here's the Sacred Bodyguard caste Magical Girl.
Element:  Metal(earth)
Caste Power:  5 motes, for a scene, they soak lethal damage with their full soak and add half their stamina to their bashing soak.

Caste Abilities: Bureaucracy, Investigation, Medicine, Melee, Resistance

On that note, the Wise Witch caste abilities sort of....suck, for my character.  Archery and Awareness are good, but Craft, Lore, and Occult don't really go with the character.  Can I use the regular fire aspect abilities?  (Athletics, Dodge, Melee, Prescense, Socialize)

MadPanda

"These aren't yours?  Ewwwwwwww...."

(boxers soft cotton)
(fluttering ever downward)
(rejected tribute)

In Memory of Bishrook

AstraKiseki

Quote from: GrinningHound on May 06, 2008, 02:27:24 PM
On that note, the Wise Witch caste abilities sort of....suck, for my character.  Archery and Awareness are good, but Craft, Lore, and Occult don't really go with the character.  Can I use the regular fire aspect abilities?  (Athletics, Dodge, Melee, Prescense, Socialize)

I thought we were going with just the fluff, and mechanically, we are Dragonblooded?  If you are a Wise Witch, you are a Wood Aspect.  Holy Thieves are Air Aspects, and so on.  To be a Fire Aspect, you'd have to be a Wedding Warrior, I believe.

GrinningHound

I just want the Fire Aspect is all, same as the Dragonblooded Fire Aspect.  And I don't want to be a wedding warrior. :(

MadPanda

Assuming GMly permission, I see no reason why the titles can't be switched out...so long as the mechanics remain 'correct'.

In Memory of Bishrook

Ajoxer

You could be a Wedding Warrior who behaves more like a Wise Witch, y'know. Keep the Fire Element, just be a total fangirl for Wood Castes... Hell, you could even make it a part of her backstory, she was born into a Wood Caste dynasty, a Fire Caste, it made her try extra-hard to act like a Wise Witch.

AstraKiseki

I think my issue with it is well...  Actually, that could work, but it's mechanically, Wood Aspects have different abilities than Wise Witches anyways.  (And the fact that I'm a Fire Aspect too...)

Wood Aspects have Archery, Ride, Survival, Performance, and Medicine, which can be pretty useful for a herbal witch.  A drop of healing... a lot of charms for your firewands... Charms to protect your broom...  Granted, I'd find a pyromaniac Wise Witch with that Fire Hearthstone that lets you copy a Fire Aspect's anima banner down right hysterical.  XD  Extra motes regen, and your anima can burninate AND poison?  ;)

GrinningHound

She's totally a fire aspect, not wood.  She uses a fire based martial art.  She has no herbal skills or anything like that.  Pure firepower and carnage.

That idea kind of works, Ajoxer.  Besides, she wasn't really trained in witch stuff, since she was busy learning the firewand marital arts.

Ajoxer

Blessed Isle, most likely. You've all been gathered together, and told that because of your... *snrk* years of dedicated service, you'll be searching for the Empress.

I'm thinking of having things take place in the South, primarily because chicks in belly dancing outfits rock.

Ajoxer

Even in the case that you go there, nobody is getting the pokeballs, or the little bars that make them effective on humans...

Unless you can pitch a sufficiently amusing idea to me.

Also, Teehee! http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RuneSoldierLouie

Ajoxer

As Circl, and a brief study of the Exotic Freeform section will show, I am very familiar with Pokegirls.

I may allow it, with the stipulation that the Pokeballs will inevitably make things HORRIBLE. I mean, you know, horrible 'Oh dear god no!' not horrible 'Ugh. Suck.'

Ajoxer

Actually, upon discussion with Circl, I have changed my mind.

We may very well be having a visit to Brock City.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

*clears throat.* Sorry 'bout that. Little cough.

Ajoxer

*reads quietly through the Laughing Wounds style.* Well, yep, it looks like SOMETHING Gothic is gonna show up. I can't promise they'll LOOK Lolita for the purposes of keeping our good benefactors out of trouble, but they can certainly dress that way.

AstraKiseki

...  Just...

>_>  You know who I hope NOT to be Abyssal-analog.  No matter how funny it would be.

And, anyways, gothic lolita is a popular style even among adults, so no problems.

Ajoxer

I was joking there, suggesting that things that are ... JUST... HORRIBLE! in the Invader Zim sense would happen with Pokeballs. Pokegirls, most likely, to allow for the audience appeal.

I'm teasing you, Jessie. :-p.

But, uh, if I even see a hint of you making a Team Rocket reference anywhere near the Pokemon city... Things will happen.

Ajoxer

Exactly why it will NOT be used. By gods, I will not see that anime darken my doorstep!