A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

“I dunno.I'll think of something."he said as he began to walk.

Dreamers Sand

~Cerise~

Cerise felt her shoulders tense up when he said he would think of something.

Perfect. One debt.

She turned though, and nodded, walking on down the hallway, then calling back to him. "All right. I'm sure you will be able to find me when you decide of that favor." Werewolves are supposed to have amazing senses, right? At least I'll be able to find him too, for some reason I need to. Having had him been that close, I'll be able to pathfind him...

Cerise pushed the thoughts out of her head, digging her hands into her pockets and letting out a heavy sigh as she went onward in her slow steps down the hallway.
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

TheWhiteEmperor

[OOC || Ok.. I do apologize to everyone for having been gone.. However, since it seems everyone is fine with going on without me, then I am just going to go ahead and drop my character. I'll not be appearing in this RP again. Sorry for being gone, and have fun everyone.]
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Shoshana

Quote from: RomanSoldier on July 07, 2010, 10:00:25 PM
She was starting to change.  She focused on keeping herself human.  She was one of few werewolves that she knew could change into a sort of half-human/half-wolf form.  She stood taller than most humans and was quite muscular.  This was the form that was usually the most violent, and least controllable for her. She used at much focus as she could to turn back to her human self.  The change was sudden and she was left kneeling in the dirt.  She put her hand up to her head.  It hurt and she couldn't get it to stop spinning. She moved her hand and held it up to him. "Please, go! Just leave!" she shouted at him.

She was changing and--and something was wrong. She was a human again, just kneeling in the dirt. And she was in distress. But he couldn't see where or how she was injured. Damn it, how could he just leave her? But how could he help her when he didn't know what was going on?

"I'm going for help," he said softly, not wanting to alarm her. "I'll be back." Then he took off for the school at a run.

The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

RomanSoldier

Samantha was glad she saw him taking off.  She watched til he was far out of sight before letting control go.  She had, for the most part, used enough energy to avoid the change into something dangerous.  She suddenly felt very sick from the focus.  She threw up when she tried to stand.  She headed back to the school, stumbling along the path.  She made it about halfway before succumbing to the dizziness.  She collapsed in the dirt, everything around her faded to black as her eyes slowly closed.  She had been fighting to stay awake.

Leo

Bahadir pondered Adolphus' words for a few moments, rubbing his chin "I wonder... Perhaps your personal endeavour casts a shadow over your role as a teacher here. These students all seem -and smell- very young in both body and mind. You must take care not to oppress them... like any youngster, they'll retaliate with reckless fury to that" he said, grinding his teeth as the ache of hunger finally surfaced. He was surprised it even took this long, the ache should have showed itself a week ago as he was three weeks past the end of his usual feeding cycle.

He slowed his pace to a halt "If you will excuse me, I must attend to a business of mine. It was a pleasure meeting you" he said, bowing his head slightly "...and think about what I've said regarding your methods, I'm sure you'll agree upon consideration" he added, as he slowly turned around and left for the main building.

As he made his way there, he pondered where to find proper prey. Was there any human or werewolf here who was skilled in any art? He had to find out and quickly.
I'm not new. I just... lurk...

Shoshana

It didn't take Nate long to run back to the school. He didn't let his pace slow down as he started down the halls, searching for Kiryu. He was just the one to help him with Samantha.

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

Shoshana

"Kiryu! Thank G-d. I need you to help me with Samantha. We were--never mind. Just, something's wrong. Come on!"

Nate started running back, without even checking if Kiryu was following.

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu waited and bounded after him.Paws scraping the floor.

Shoshana

Kiryu beat Nate to Samantha--he was in wolf form and, after a certain point, he must have picked up her scent and so no longer needed to follow Nate. Good thing Nate was in decent shape for a mere human, or he would have been left even further behind.

But the important thing was Samantha. She was lying on the ground in her human form, apparently unconscious.

"I don't know what happened," Nate said, huffing from the run. "We were walking together--she was a wolf--and then she snarled at me and told me to leave. She was changing and--and I don't know. Something was wrong. Is she--she's breathing ok, right?"

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

He sniffed her lightly and pawed around her.Oh yeah she was unconscious alright.He began to nuzzle her neck in a attempt to wake her up.

Shoshana

Nate dropped to his knees on the other side of Samantha and put two fingers to her throat. He let himself sigh with relief. "I'm no expert, but her pulse seems strong enough."

~Bruce Springsteen

RomanSoldier

Samantha lay on the ground, unmoving.  She was breathing, shallow, rapid breaths.  No matter how much anyone tried to stir or wake her, nothing would work.  Her body temperature was way above normal, even for a werewolf. Every once in a while some part of her body would spasm in a shiver, that to the untrained eye looked almost as if she were having a seizure.

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu let out a small growl and bit her hand.That cause certain blood levels in her body to spike and then lower.In outer words Kiryu injected some of him into her causing her to heal and ease her pain.

Shoshana

Nate felt his mouth drop open when he saw Kiryu bite Samantha's hand--but he managed to reign in his shock and anger. Kiryu didn't look angry or vicious. The bite must be some kind of werewolf healing.

He shook his head at the wolf as he felt Samantha's forehead. "She's burning up and it looks like she's going into a seizure. Whatever you did, I hope it works."

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

He responded telepathically."Ease it up there lover boy."

Shoshana

Nate raised his eyebrows at the telepathic contact--that was a surprise. Nonetheless, he managed a small smile. "Right. But what now? Should we wait to see if the bite works? Or should we carry her back to the school?"

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

'We wait.Let the blood run its course.Any movement could disturb it."

Shoshana

Nate nodded. Waiting went against his best instincts, but he trusted that Kiryu had a better idea of how to treat Samantha than he did.

The wait was going to be torture, but he'd get through it.

~Bruce Springsteen

LimitlessNikkie

~Allie~
The halls were deserted, I glided through the hall listening. Little dramas were cropping up all over the school and I giggled excited. This will be easier then I though everyones already on edge.

I'd already seen most of the students from the little battle in the hall and there was a Were and his servant outside with another Were that smelled like he'd been around Alex with them. I shuttered Eric isn't going to be happy about Alex being around a Were but it was too late to prevent that.

I was heading in the general direction of the two older Vampires from the conflict who'd left together the aggressor was of interest but in a passing way. The older the creature the harder for me to read so I was in no hurry.

I caught a glimpse of red hair around the corner and was interested. I heard nothing not completely uncommon but enough so I was interested. Rounding the corner i looked at the male with long red hair and eyes like scarlet. I'd never seen anything like him interest was almost immediate. "you must be new I haven't seen you around." I said implying I'd been here longer then I had.

RomanSoldier

Quote from: Shoshana on July 08, 2010, 04:59:12 PM
Nate nodded. Waiting went against his best instincts, but he trusted that Kiryu had a better idea of how to treat Samantha than he did.

The wait was going to be torture, but he'd get through it.

Samantha opened her eyes.  Her pupils were dilated.  She spoke every strangely, like her speech were slowed and it sounded like she was delirious. The only thing that they could make out through the gibberish was "Nate, thirsty, water, bed and tired."

Dreamers Sand

~Vexen~

He'd gotten away from the human girl with the utmost ease, as if she were slow as a turtle and he were a phoenix. Down the halls he traveled, and silence followed him. But it was nice, he was headed to his room where his things should've been awaiting him. But soon, a noise stopped him, and he couldn't say he didn't see it coming. Vexen heard the footsteps, but did not expect to be stopped.

He turned on his heels and spotted the young woman, and she spoke. Insinuating that he was new.

"Who's to say that I'm new or that you know all who attend here?" Vexen questioned in a rich, baritone voice that filled his chest and made the air reek of smooth gentleness. A moment passed and his crimson eyes stuck to hers, before his gentle lips pulled into a devious grin. "Forgive me. I am new here. My name is Vexen." He extended a hand for him.

LimitlessNikkie

~Allie~

I smiled lightly at him, his voice was intoxicating rich and deep and I liked it very much. I grasped his hand lightly and let myself look him over completely "It's a pleasure Vexen. I'm Allie." I say smiling invitingly "Why did you come to the school when theres so much termoil at the moment?" I asked pushing lightly with my power I was curious is he could avoid the quesion or if he'd even try.

Dreamers Sand

~Vexen~

The vampire shrugged at her question, never breaking eye contact. His fingers wrapped around hers and he stepped closer, his height topping over 6' giving him an intimidating air. He licked his lips, and continued onward to answer.

"Turmoil?" He repeated. "I didn't think there was too much going on. I just thought I'd be coming here to find... a few things, a class or two, and an introduction into teaching."