Push - Game Live: Division and Non-Division Alike Still Welcomed

Started by Silver, March 26, 2013, 10:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Definitely can't hurt. I wish I hadn't lost the comic book tie in I had.

Silver

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on March 29, 2013, 12:08:20 PM
Definitely can't hurt. I wish I hadn't lost the comic book tie in I had.

+1

Been trying to find it online, but have been busy with setting everything up. If anyone finds it, please link it to me through PM. Thank You.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Silver on March 29, 2013, 12:10:09 PM
+1

Been trying to find it online, but have been busy with setting everything up. If anyone finds it, please link it to me through PM. Thank You.

I know it's not offered via Comixology app though the publisher releases on that. 

I  was mistaken. Comixology no longer carries Wildstorm separate of D

Silver

Everyone who has been approved needs to be at the very least reading the OOC; There is a task that I need the members of Division to attend too. Page 5, post #109 & #119 Please and Thank You.
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

RainbowRian

Quote from: Silver on March 29, 2013, 02:21:50 PM
Everyone who has been approved needs to be at the very least reading the OOC; There is a task that I need the members of Division to attend too. Page 5, post #109 & #119 Please and Thank You.

Ive read these posts, what is it we need to attend too?

Silver

Quote from: RainbowRian on March 29, 2013, 08:45:02 PM
Ive read these posts, what is it we need to attend too?

Please pick your rank and chose(define) your relationship with X.

RainbowRian

AndyZ

For those interested, it looks like FX has the movie Push OnDemand.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: AndyZ on March 30, 2013, 03:09:17 PM

I watched it last week.. I got it on iTunes.. my Apple TV has a LOT of things thanks to years of living off my laptop for entertainment on deployments.

Silver

Quote from: AndyZ on March 30, 2013, 03:09:17 PM

So we can get ticked off at misuse of a good idea, given a shitty plot and pathetic ending that any twelve year old could have written.

Lithium

Quote from: Silver on March 30, 2013, 09:05:48 PM
So we can get ticked off at misuse of a good idea, given a shitty plot and pathetic ending that any twelve year old could have written.

Sounds like a nice time D:

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Tydorei

Still accepting?

Any type of power lacking players?

I was thinking a Stitch...

Silver

Quote from: Tydorei on March 31, 2013, 11:34:45 AM
Still accepting?

Any type of power lacking players?

I was thinking a Stitch...

Yes I am still accepting. I hate to ask but is it possible to make your Stitch Non-Division.

*curtsies*

Tydorei

Silver

Quote from: Tydorei on March 31, 2013, 12:49:25 PM
Yeah, non-division is what i was aiming for anyway.

*nods*

Work on your character sheet, then sent it to me in a message. Aiming to have the game live by Monday night or Tuesday.

Silver

So.. Those of you newer in the game, I did not forget to add your character's here, I actually broke the character limit it seems. You'll find your Characters in the OOC and Character Index threads. Just wanted to let you all know, given that there are two of you now.

persephone325

Quote from: Silver on March 31, 2013, 10:36:47 PM
So.. Those of you newer in the game, I did not forget to add your character's here, I actually broke the character limit it seems. You'll find your Characters in the OOC and Character Index threads. Just wanted to let you all know, given that there are two of you now.

Aww... I was gonna ask if you were still accepting characters. I loved this movie, and this idea looks like a lot of fun.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Silver

Quote from: persephone325 on April 01, 2013, 07:58:54 PM
Aww... I was gonna ask if you were still accepting characters. I loved this movie, and this idea looks like a lot of fun.

Actually I am. Once the game goes live, I will still be taking new characters.

Go ahead and start working on a sheet if you would like Ma'am.

persephone325

Oh, yay! I was just gonna lurk if you weren't accepting new people. lol I hope to have something up soon. :-) Thank you!
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Silver

Quote from: persephone325 on April 01, 2013, 08:07:24 PM
Oh, yay! I was just gonna lurk if you weren't accepting new people. lol I hope to have something up soon. :-) Thank you!

I am hoping to have the game live by tonight if not tomorrow. Please take a look at the first post of the character index, there are two sheets that you need to fill out.

persephone325

I don't know.

Love And Submission

I'm quasi-interested in this. Do you need a Division or Non-Division member at the moment or is it split evenly?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Silver

Currently we have 7 Division, 4 Neutral and 8 Non-Division. You can make a Division if you would like.

Lithium