Missing pms

Started by Inari, October 28, 2014, 04:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inari

I was just discussing something with an rp partner and we went to our inboxes to double check what we had discussed before skype exchange only to find the messages are gone. The strange thing is that they aren't just gone from my inbox but my outbox as well. The same goes for him. Has anyone else had this issue?

Beguile's Mistress

Similar issues have been happening for the last month or so and Veks has corrected them on a case by case basis.  He should see this thread when he has time to go through the site or you can send him a PM to let him know what is happening.  You could look for his other contact information on the Staff page if you feel another contact method is necessary.

Inari

I don't want to be a nag so I'll wait for him to notice. :)

It has just been annoying tis all.

Vekseid

Quote from: Starcry on October 28, 2014, 04:23:16 PM
I was just discussing something with an rp partner and we went to our inboxes to double check what we had discussed before skype exchange only to find the messages are gone. The strange thing is that they aren't just gone from my inbox but my outbox as well. The same goes for him. Has anyone else had this issue?

It appears that it's really easy to accidentally hit delete on mobile. Or some people are sleep-deleting.

PM me the person who needs them restored also, and hopefully they haven't been pruned yet. : /