Erotic Professional Wrestling Freeform - LGBTQ Friendly - Recruiting

Started by Crash, April 15, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Untamed Skies

Sorry I keep asking so many questions but I was curious a bit of background information on the universe this is taking place in.

Is M.C.W. a up and coming promotion? Or has it toppled WWE? Was WWE ever a thing in this world?

And lastly for now what type of owner is Malcom Cane? Is he like the McMahons where he is heelish and mad with power? Or is it closer to Dana White where he only is concerned with finding the best talent in the world and them driving up ratings? Are there authority figures under him like a GM or anything?

Crash

All good questions actually.

MCW is an up and coming organization.  All other wrestling organizations including WWE exist.

Malcom Cane is a ruthless business man.  He can play the heel or the face owner as needed, so somewhere between McMahon’s and Dana White.

I feel that at the moment Malcom has control of both shows.  He has some underlings he uses when needed but no one with real control other than him.  This can change as stories progress.

I have yet to come up with an announcer team up but figure one former wrestler who is probably a heel announcer and one face announcer.  There will be a Spanish announcing team so we have an extra table to put people through if needed.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Crash

I have added a roster thread and OOC thread.  When I have approved your wrestler add them to the Roster thread and you can start posting in OOC.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Tolvo

Trying to decide between two different looks, I'm thinking of playing a face with a nurse/doctor theme to her. I was thinking I'd go with this one for my girl's look. There are a few other images of her I can use too to give a better idea.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Tolvo on April 16, 2018, 09:13:12 PM
Trying to decide between two different looks, I'm thinking of playing a face with a nurse/doctor theme to her. I was thinking I'd go with this one for my girl's look. There are a few other images of her I can use too to give a better idea.

Send me them. Maybe we could create a tag team or something. xD
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Crash

Quote from: Tolvo on April 16, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

Not sure if you can put nsfw content in the seeking threads.  She is perfectly fine to me though.

Tolvo

Oh sorry I'll remove that then.

I dunno about a tag team, I think I just want her to be solo for now.

I think I've decided and will get to work on that sheet after some quick RP posts.

Crash

Quote from: Drowdeviant on April 16, 2018, 09:20:00 PM
Send me them. Maybe we could create a tag team or something. xD

Please remove the spoiler image Drow. 

Crash

Quote from: Tolvo on April 16, 2018, 09:24:17 PM
Oh sorry I'll remove that then.

I dunno about a tag team, I think I just want her to be solo for now.

I think I've decided and will get to work on that sheet after some quick RP posts.

Thanks!  I look forward to the character sheet.

Tolvo

Is it alright if I post it with just one of her pictures then if she's approved for the roster put up the rest? Since they do have her nude.

Crash

Just pm the sheet to me.  Nudity in the roster thread is fine.

Crash

Captain Winter has been signed to MCW!

Tolvo

Crash

Crash

Crash

All players with approved characters can head over to the OOC to talk smack, generate heat and just say hello.

WhatLiesAbove

Forgive my ignorance, and this may have been covered. What's the difference between a FACE and a HEEL?

Doomblade403xxx

Face = Good Guy

Hulk Hogan, Sting, John Cena

Heel = Bad Guy

Iron Sheik, Brock Lesnar

Crash

WhatLiesAbove

Got it!

But can Hulk Hogan REALLY be a good guy if he cheated on his wife with his daughters best friend?

Crash

The persona of Hulk Hogan is very different than the RL Hulk Hogan.

silentwalrus227

InnocentSynn

Well after some consideration, consider me in.  I'll work on a CS when I escape from the clutches of my gainful employment.

Crash

silentwalrus227

Are you looking for anything in particular right now? As in, do we need more male or female wrestlers? Heel or Face?