Abducted by Tentacle Monsters

Started by AndyZ, September 03, 2015, 12:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentFox

Important Note: This character is a trap not a female.

Name: Angelika Daniels
Appearance:
NSFW

Slim, mildly athletic, blonde hair down to the base of her neck, bright grey eyes and just curvy enough to be convincing.
Year abducted:2015
Personality: Quiet, curious, intelligent, prone to daydreaming or wandering off exploring.
Current Clothing: Denim shorts, sandals, white blouse
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on).
Oviposition: Yes.
Pregnancy: Not applicable.
Copious amounts of cum: Yes.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes.

Leki

Hmm, could be tempted into throwing something up for this,
Curious though as to what the current ratio of victims/monsters is though.
Did take a peek around, but I noticed characters were a bit scattered between threads, and I'm pretty sure a few of them are no longer active.

So yeah, how many of each do we have, and what are we looking more for?

AndyZ

I'm not 100%, but I think we need more monsters, especially since there are always looking for girls to make more girls.

I'm removing the cap on making girls, though, in case I didn't say before.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Leki

Ehh, surely not knowing who's around and who isn't would make things a lot harder on people? xD
Tried to write up a quick list from what I've been able to gather.
Not too fussed about the dates, but hopefully I haven't missed anyone?

Victims
Monsters
Active Players (6)
Shawna (MissFire): 31st Oct
Chastity (Datawych): 28th Oct
Arie (Innocence): 28th Oct
Masako (Snake): 25th Oct
Katie (Golden Spider): OOC 20th Oct
Sayako (Yugishogun): 27th Sept (OOC 19th Oct)

Other Players (4)
Circe (Amarlo): 24th Sept (Busy Notice)
Abigail (ElvenKitten): 13th Sept
Kaoru (Izaya Orihara): 13th Sept
Alexis (Pretty in Pink): Never?

Active Players (5)
Jericho (LeSane): 31st Oct
Siren (LeSane): 31st Oct
Jagan (Muse): 28th Oct
Auror (Zaer Darkwail): OOC 31st Oct
Nightstalker (Zaer Darkwail): OOC 31st Oct

Other Players (3)
Blibbleroo (bokotousamurai): 26th Sept
Xanuk (Exile): 14th Sept
Zardoz (pdragon): Never?

Others:
Unknown (Swordsman): OOC 26th Oct (In the OoC No character)
Unknown (Kimera): OOC 30th Oct (In the OoC applying character)
Unknown (AndyZ): 31st Oct (Can't find the CS xD)
Angelika (Kessaria) 30th Oct (Waiting Approval Request thread)

AndyZ

You really did your homework ^_^

I don't generally make characters because I only throw something together in order to help balance.

That said, I guess everything is close enough to make something, or you can make one of each if you like.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Cryptogram

Quote from: Kessaria on October 29, 2015, 09:40:54 AM
Hello, I might be interested in playing a trap type character for the monsters. Just checking if there are enough interested monster types before I whip up a character for it. Just don't want to upset the balance of 'volunteers' to monsters. :)

+1 interested monster, for the record.

Submitting a monster! Might also submit a girl in future, since I see one of each is allowed.

Name: Mena

Appearance:

Seduction Form NSFW

True Form NSFW

Background:
Mena is an entity that feeds on the energy of other living things. While any energy will technically suffice, and usually does for most of her kind, Mena has something of a sweet tooth for sexual energy - particularly from a willing partner. Given her 'true' form is nightmarish and seldom able to attract a willing partner, she has learned to spend some of her energy to assume a more seductive and appealing form. She goes to a lot of effort to try to gently draw in her prey, desperate to get her ultimate fix of willingly-given sexual energy. However, if her victim remains uncooperative despite her best efforts, or if she is too starved of energy to maintain her more pleasing visage, she reverts to her 'true' form and takes whatever she can get by more primal force.

In Seduction Form, her numerous tentacles are soft and squishy, with gently rounded tips, each with its own dedicated supply of cum. Minuscule pores on the tentacles secrete small amounts of an aphrodisiac, giving the tentacles a sweet scent and taste, as well as providing lubrication. Aside from the tentacles that feature as her 'hair', she has many more that take the place of legs - in this form, she arranges them to look like a dress for a more humanoid visage. She is able to use energy she is gaining from sexual activity to make slight adjustments to her form, such as enlarging her breasts or the thickness of individual tentacles.

In True Form, her tentacles become harder and more leathery, gaining ribs, and the tips become more pointed and conical. The secretion of aphrodisiacs ceases. Her fingers become claws, and her soft lips recede, leaving her mouth to become little but a maw of sharp teeth. Even her eyes vanish, as extra tentacles seem to spill out from her head and obscure them. Her breasts deflate and her skin seems to stretch tighter over her muscles, giving her a more hardened and toned appearance. The needs of her partner are gone from her mind in this form, and she treats them as mere sustenance, desperately trying to extract whatever sexual energy she can. 

Oviposition: No
Pregnancy: Yes
Copious amounts of cum: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes

AndyZ

Quote from: Cryptogram on November 01, 2015, 12:11:52 AM
+1 interested monster, for the record.

Submitting a monster! Might also submit a girl in future, since I see one of each is allowed.

Name: Mena

Appearance:

Seduction Form NSFW

True Form NSFW

Background:
Mena is an entity that feeds on the energy of other living things. While any energy will technically suffice, and usually does for most of her kind, Mena has something of a sweet tooth for sexual energy - particularly from a willing partner. Given her 'true' form is nightmarish and seldom able to attract a willing partner, she has learned to spend some of her energy to assume a more seductive and appealing form. She goes to a lot of effort to try to gently draw in her prey, desperate to get her ultimate fix of willingly-given sexual energy. However, if her victim remains uncooperative despite her best efforts, or if she is too starved of energy to maintain her more pleasing visage, she reverts to her 'true' form and takes whatever she can get by more primal force.

In Seduction Form, her numerous tentacles are soft and squishy, with gently rounded tips, each with its own dedicated supply of cum. Minuscule pores on the tentacles secrete small amounts of an aphrodisiac, giving the tentacles a sweet scent and taste, as well as providing lubrication. Aside from the tentacles that feature as her 'hair', she has many more that take the place of legs - in this form, she arranges them to look like a dress for a more humanoid visage. She is able to use energy she is gaining from sexual activity to make slight adjustments to her form, such as enlarging her breasts or the thickness of individual tentacles.

In True Form, her tentacles become harder and more leathery, gaining ribs, and the tips become more pointed and conical. The secretion of aphrodisiacs ceases. Her fingers become claws, and her soft lips recede, leaving her mouth to become little but a maw of sharp teeth. Even her eyes vanish, as extra tentacles seem to spill out from her head and obscure them. Her breasts deflate and her skin seems to stretch tighter over her muscles, giving her a more hardened and toned appearance. The needs of her partner are gone from her mind in this form, and she treats them as mere sustenance, desperately trying to extract whatever sexual energy she can. 

Oviposition: No

Approved

Neomah

I am interested in joining-do you still take players?

AndyZ

Yes, but it's a time of the year where my lungs hate me and I'm not honestly sure whether we need girls or monsters.

You may want to talk to people on here and see what's needed: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107967.msg11852782#new

I'm sorry.

Swordsman18

Name: Corrina Bowler
Appearance: A blonde bombshell who on Earth did numerous things to her body to be able to use it as a commodity. So Corrina boasts a large bust, a relatively small waist, with a somewhat average butt. Yet to make up for it she has rather athletic but sleek legs that she enjoyed showing off. Corrina keeps her hair in a short blonde pixie cut atop her head. Instead of all of that gaudy tanning, she achieved her more tanned look with natural nude tanning. There is an X-Men symbol in the small of her back just above her ass.
Year abducted: 2010
Personality: Corrina is an adventurous type that is ready and willing to try anything once. Her parents fostered in her an independence and experimentation that she lives by needing to try something new everyday. After she does experience something, she pauses to reflect on just what to do with her new found knowledge. And if she sees its usefulness and enjoyment she integrates it. If not then she does not allowing it to be an experience in her memory.
Current Clothing: Yellow glasses, Yellow and Black latex catsuit with latex gloves, black latex boots complete the ensemble as she had been cosplaying a character at the time of her abduction

Oviposition: Yes - Would love to try it!

AndyZ

Quote from: Swordsman18 on November 30, 2015, 12:48:49 AM
Name: Corrina Bowler
Appearance: A blonde bombshell who on Earth did numerous things to her body to be able to use it as a commodity. So Corrina boasts a large bust, a relatively small waist, with a somewhat average butt. Yet to make up for it she has rather athletic but sleek legs that she enjoyed showing off. Corrina keeps her hair in a short blonde pixie cut atop her head. Instead of all of that gaudy tanning, she achieved her more tanned look with natural nude tanning. There is an X-Men symbol in the small of her back just above her ass.
Year abducted: 2010
Personality: Corrina is an adventurous type that is ready and willing to try anything once. Her parents fostered in her an independence and experimentation that she lives by needing to try something new everyday. After she does experience something, she pauses to reflect on just what to do with her new found knowledge. And if she sees its usefulness and enjoyment she integrates it. If not then she does not allowing it to be an experience in her memory.
Current Clothing: Yellow glasses, Yellow and Black latex catsuit with latex gloves, black latex boots complete the ensemble as she had been cosplaying a character at the time of her abduction

Oviposition: Yes - Would love to try it!

Approved

SilentFox

Just wondering if there was ever any interest in my trap character for this at all (I know I haven't poked about it for a while, RL got in the way!)

TheBlackThrone

This game is a classic lol. I'm interested in throwing up a tentacle monster. It's been awhile since I've been able to stretch my scifi/horror muse.  :-)

...Wait a second, is this still even going on? lol  ???
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

DazzlingCockroach

Same here, I was interested in throwing in a slime monster. *taps a mike* 'this thing on ?

Izaya Orihara

I was here ages ago, but I kind of drifted off after I probably got ignored a while ago (with all the other chars in that IC thread getting paired off, and mine ignored).
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

SilentFox

Shame, we need more sexy monster times :(

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: Kessaria on March 22, 2016, 04:12:33 PM
Shame, we need more sexy monster times :(

Agreed.
Looking at your app above, I notice both of our characters are traps.
More traps are always good, in my opinion.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

SilentFox

I can only agree, I rarely get to play them, let alone with monsters. :)

DazzlingCockroach

Well well well. Do team up, there's plenty of slime to get around ... *evilly snickers*

SilentFox

You'd be surprised how rare good monster players are, not to mention those who go for anything other than female characters. :P

DazzlingCockroach

I will not speak as my skill as a monster player, as I don't have much experience. However, a warm place to lay spawnlings into is a warm place. The body part itself matters not to this slimy, kinda purple and perverted mass of jello.

As for the length of the scene, I have plenty of ideas. How well I will be able to use them to keep the scene going, only the future can tell. Also, to make matters more interesting, there is more to that game than the fulfilling of a mere blob's instincts.

Once the hunt begins, the prey is doomed, and the warm, sticky mass WILL fall on them.

SilentFox

I have a monster RP on another forum that's just passed it's 200k word count. However most rarely get out of the planning phase much less past the first ten posts.

Playing traps (or other non-females) and hunting for monster players interested in them with compatible kinks is like a niche genre within a niche genre. :P

scribus1000

Gonna keep my eye on this game. Have been watching it for some time now, actually.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

AndyZ

If there are any characters that people want me to check over, just let me know.

SilentFox

I am still offering the same character as before (It's at the top of this page or bottom of the page before)