LadySky

Name:  Deborah Elaine Mertz

Place of Birth:  Houston, Texas

Nationality:  American

Eye Color:  Light Brown & Green

Height:  5'2

Weight:  117 lbs

Favorite Color:  Black

Physical Appearance:  Chef Debbie is tiny upon appearance. Barely 5'2 and hardly weighing enough to hold a chair down she loos small and breakable. Dark brown hair that falls to the middle of her back is thick and wavy though nobody would know this since she obsessively keeps its either tightly braided or in a severe bun on her head. Her eyes are bright with passion and fire, she had bold sensual lips that beg to be kissed and a bountiful set of breasts that she keeps tightly held down.

Background:  Born and raised near the headquarters of NASA Deborah has always thought a trip into space would be the ultimate vacation. Raised by two chef parents however, the restaurant business seemed to be her destiny. Graduated with honors from the top culinary school in Houston Deborah traveled to Italy to apprentice under the Italian Masters at age 21. Both her parents died in a tragic car accident when she was 25 and she rushed home to care for the family restaurants.

Reason for being in NASA:  Realizing she had no interest in running a business Deborah sold the family business almost immediately and applied for the much coveted position of Head Chef for the Mars mission. Due to her unparalleled abilities and training she was accepted.

Personality:  Chef Deborah is a classic leader. Though she appears tiny she is a ball of fire in the kitchen and demands perfection. Tough as nails it is a mistake to make her angry, she holds grudges and has a viscous temper. Hard working and serious Deborah rarely laughs and does not enjoy playing around. Everything is a bit to serious in her world and she needs help to lighten up. She is very lonely but would never reach out to make friends.

Favorite Food:  Handmade Pasta (Especially Ravioli)

Common State of Dress:  Almost always in her Chef jacket and black pants. On the rare occasions she is off duty she can be found in practical black cotton t-shirts and jogging pants. In the privacy of her quarters she secretly wears silk underwear and silk nighties.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

CaptainErotica

Is it too late to join? How can you do an expedition to Mars without the cameraman to take all the footage?

CWand

its getting close, and we are fairly full but i suppose we can let you in rob
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

CWand

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=43743.new#new

there a crude beginning post. sorry i'm just not up to long intro posts on my birthday,
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

LadySky

Oh sweetie you should not have to think at all on your b-day!

Happy B-Day!  XD
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

BK Geno

My apologies, but I am going to have to withdraw my request to join, due to time constraints and already having enough games.
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Ryven

I ditto that.  I'm not sure I will have time.  Sorry. :(

CaptainErotica

I'll try and have my character done up today. Or I can take over for one of the two who are leaving.

CWand

Ons and Offs

CaptainErotica

Hmmm.....A Psychologist? I guess I can pull that off. I've never tried to play one before. I still think the cameraman/journalist would work better. Maybe he is on the mission to write a series of articles on it?

CWand

he could, although it'd be more to help keep the crew stable being locked in a giant can for 9 months can drive some people nuts :P

Ons and Offs

CaptainErotica

this is true too. Quick twist my arm!

*offers her his arm*

Seriously, I can do the Psychologist. however, I might want to make a few minor changes to what the other person had if you don't mind.

CWand

go for it, btw :) feel free to post everyone, I don't bite...hard.

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

Name:  Johnathan Brandon Jacklash

Place of Birth:  Miami, Florida

Eyes and Hair Color:  Light blue and brown

Height:  6'1''

Weight:  158 lbs

Favorite Color:  Blue

Physical Appearance:  Major Jacklash, or 'Double Jack', his nickname in the army, doesn't seem too strong as he really is. He has some build-up physique, altough he isn't really beefed up. He is taller than the average pilots, and his short brown hair and his white skin isn't nothing but like the average, however he does look weaker than the other pilots.

Background: Son of a very very disturbed relationship, his father is dead and his mother is no more than 13 years older than him. Jack had everything to go to the wrong way on his life, but he got saved by a happy coincidence: one of his friends had a brother at the army, and they took doucle Jack to his family. When Jack was at the age of 18, he joined the aeronauthics and became a pilot. His grades, during his training, were the highest any pilot ever got, and his uncanny flying skills proven that later. Now, his painful past is nothing but a weak memory for him.

Reason for being in NASA:  Double Jack got on Nasa by recommendation from his superiors. One day he simply found out that by surprise, and it eventually came up to be an excellent thing for him when he became the main pilot. However, for being the only one that didn't join by his own efforts, the other pilots don't like him, in addition to his cocky attitude.

Personality:  Double Jack is cocky. The most annoying type of cocky person ever: the one that brags about anything he can do. And when he is done bragging, he goes and proves he was right ever since the beggining, even having very hasty opinions and plannings. He can, and he knows he can. The only thing that bothers him is that he is a legend only between the military ranks. Anyone else on NASA never heard of him, despite he has some reputation there. He knows he is the best choice for any missions, and so does everyone else that listens to him. The thing that makes him sad is to see family love demonstrations, something he never had on his life. However, he always takes his missions seriously

Favorite Food:  Cheeseburger with mayonese.

Common State of Dress:  His old Aeronauthics uniform, even during NASA missions.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

CaptainErotica

Name:  Cameron (Cam) Wheeler

Place of Birth:  Phoenix, AZ

Eye Color: Light Brown & Blue

Height: 5'9"

Weight:  170 lbs

Favorite Color:  Red, Green and Blue

Physical Appearance:  Cam is of average height and weight with tanned skin that can only come from living in a desert environment all his life. Though he had grown somewhat lazy since becoming a psycolgist, he is still in fairly good shape, havign played football in high school and college. His blue eyes shift shades depending on his mood and his light brown hair is kept at a medium, well groomed length. Though he feels more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt he is most often seen in a Polo or button up shirt and dockers.

Background:  Born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona his youth was spent learning how to shoot a gun, camping and sports. no one, especially himself could have predicted he would become the psychologist who would be one of the first humans to set foot on Mars. In fact he quite literally fell into his line of work. He went to ASU on a full ride football scholorship and with no real idea on what he wanted to major in. During spring break his sophmore year several of the students went on vacation to Hawaii. While at the beach he fell asleep on an inflatable raft. A wave capsized the raft and he tumbled face first into the most beautiful pair ob boobs he had ever seen.

The girl's name was Lei'lani a native of Hawaii, who was majoring in Psychology at ASU. They quickly became a couple and Cam switched majors. Unfortuantly a week after graduation Lei'lani's father died and she returned to Hawaii to take care of her mother. can had already taken a job at a local hospital and they decided to part ways. Despite stumbling into his line of work and his bizarre ways of doing business he soon prospered. when NASA decided to bring a psychologist on the mission he was the perfect choice for the job.

Personality:  Cam is good natured and humorous. He's even been known to make fun of his own line of work from time to time. His time as a jock has left him with a good rappart with most men and women tend to be mysteriously attracted to him. He can be overly sarcastic at times and has been accused of not taking life seriously, but when the crap hits the fan he is all business. He makes friends easy and rarely looses his temper -unless he see someone hitting a woman.

Favorite Food: Pizza

Ms Mad Hatter

Sigh. I wasn't originally going to fill this out since I like things better without profiles (profiles are like cheat codes and walkthroughs! If you don't figure it out on your own, you haven't really succeeded.) But, since everyone else is, I figure it'll give a little insight to our dapper Ashley Black.

Name: Ashley Black (Known as Ash)

Place of Birth: Eugene, Oregon

Nationality: A little bit of everything; mostly Irish and Italian

Eye Color: Gray

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 165 lbs

Favorite Color: Green

Physical Appearance: Ash has dark black hair, somewhat long for a guy; it's naturally pin-straight and stops just above his shoulders. Generally it falls into his eyes, but if he's working he usually has it pulled back. He has calculating gray eyes that, when he's angry, will turn a shade darker, and the opposite when he's happy or excited. Most of his weight comes from his height, for Ashley Black has quite the lean figure. He's always been able to stay in good shape just by working on machines and cars; generally if he works out, he bulks up quickly. Having a high metabolism, he can usually be caught with some kind of snack in his pockets. His nose is quite plain, with a freckle here and there, and full lips that press together when he's frustrated.

Background: When Ash was born, his single mother had decided to name him Ashley. When he entered schooling, many of the kids teased and taunted him about his name. In middle school, he put that problem to an end by beating up the school bully. From then on Ash, kept to himself mostly, never drawing much attention to himself. When he was sixteen he saved a child from a burning building, and earned the town's respect; because of their awe and constantly trying to talk to him, he and his mother moved to a small town and he got a job working in an autoshop while his mom trained horses. Ash developed a deep love for the powerful animals, which spread to all animals. He isn't a vegan or vegetarian, but he strongly opposes animal cruelty.

Personality: Although Ashley is one of the oldest of the expedition, he certainly isn't the most mature. He has a keen sense of humor, and he's quick to laugh at anything funny someone dishes out, if he's comfortable around them. If he hasn't quite put them into the 'friend' category, he'll usually laugh under his breath or smirk. Ash is an intense individual, but very reserved. He has a quick temper, especially when it comes to harassing others, though he keeps a lid on it. Very rarely does his temper get the better of him, and when it does, he gets extremely moody. When first meeting Ash, he seems distant and cold, but that is just how he is. Once someone gets close enough, they begin to see that he's quite gentle with everything, especially women, although there have been times when his passions get the better of him and he isn't such a gentle beast (Wink wink? :3) He is extremely passionate about that which he loves, which mainly consists of his close friends, family, and working on things. Being a mechanic is more of a hobby rather than a job for him.

Favorite Food: Pineapple

Casual Attire: Normal-wear is usually a pair of old jeans and a thin t-shirt for ash; he likes wearing clothes that can get dirty at a moment's notice. On the job he can usually be seen in a pair of overalls covered in oil and grease spots, and more often than not Ash will get a black mark or two on his face.
The devil has no power... except in the dark.

GabrielM

I noticed some people dropped out is it to late for me to jump in? Are you missing any spots? I was thinking mechanical systems engineer you know the Space Janitor.

Ms Mad Hatter

Well, my character is already the mechanic... so that's kind of the same thing...
The devil has no power... except in the dark.

CaptainErotica

I haven't really dropped out. I'm just having trouble finding a good feel for the Doctor. i'l ltry and post today.

Kate

Cwand please pm me if you could use another on board :)