Soulbound (Exotic, Angels & Demons, Story & Smut, Harem, D/s) (Looking for More)

Started by Panthean, September 24, 2014, 12:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Panthean on September 25, 2014, 08:05:43 PM
That picture is somewhat horrifying to me.

Mission accomplished!

...began to cultivate an aura of creepiness and weirdness that kept people away from him...
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Panthean

I mentioned in the OP about the binding magic having a sexual component. Here's some more developed thoughts on how this whole binding thing works. I want to know what you all think before I carve it in stone in the OP.

All binding spells use a series of symbols and a large circle (similar to alchemy in Fullmetal Alchemist). The circle is often two circles, forming a ring, and the symbols are painted in the band, between the lines of the ring. There's actually two different languages of summoning magic: one summons only angels while the other only summons demons (and you guessed it, later on, new languages and supernatural creatures may also become a thing). The traditional symbols like crosses and pentagrams aren't used in this form of magic, but a central symbol always appears in the summoning circles.

Summoning an angel or a demon also requires some kind of physical object. For an angel, a feather dipped in holy water is used, while for demons, any gold objects dipped in blood. Once bound, this object acts as a sort of... phylactery. It becomes nearly indestructible, and also cannot simply be lost. If a summoner misplaces or drops it, or if it is stolen, then it will magically appear in their pocket, or in their room... somewhere where they will find it quickly. They can however give it away, trading the summon, or destroy it themselves (and only they or a very powerful being can do so), thus freeing the summon from their bind.

Once summoned, the angel or demon, unless it is of level 5, will assume a mortal body. Depending on their power level, this body can be just as frail as a human's. Once their body dies, they return to the celestial planes, and are freed from the binding. When summoned, they will appear in the summoning circle. Angels always appear from a flash of light coming from the center, and demons always appear from a fiery explosion (one that, magically, does not catch anything on fire, but can leave some ashes to clean up).

The way the magic works, the binding is not fully completed until a specific sexual or romantic action takes place. All angels work the same way, and all demons work the same way. Until the action is performed to completion, the summon will not be fully bound, and the more temporary binding will wear off naturally in about three hours. In other words, once summoned, a summoner will have three hours to fulfill this specific sexual action on their summon, or they will become fully free.

For a demon, the actions are as follows:
Level 1 - A plain kiss to the summon's genitals.
Level 2 - A single but thorough lick of the summon's pussy, or a single good suck down to the base of their cock.
Level 3 - Oral sex to the summon, and the summoner must consume some of their cum.
Level 4 - Vaginal or anal sex with the summon until they reach an orgasm. Don't forget that summons at this level can change their bodies to work with this.
Level 5 - Irrelevant. The sexual binding does not work at level 5.

For an angel, the actions are:
Level 1 - A simple kiss to the lips, tongue not necessary.
Level 2 - A make out session at least fifteen seconds long.
Level 3 - One way or another, the summoner must cause their summon to reach an orgasm.
Level 4 - Vaginal or anal sex until both the summoner and summon reach an orgasm. Don't forget that summons at this level can change their bodies to work with this.
Level 5 - Irrelevant. The sexual binding does not work at level 5.

After that, the mind-bending magic starts to work. The summon will, often slowly, develop feelings and desires for the summon. Some try to fight it, but all ultimately succumb if they stay bound long enough.

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Interdiction of words

Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

Panthean

Panthean

Quote from: TheHangedMan on September 25, 2014, 10:06:06 PM
I like it. By the way, is my summoner approved?

I'm not sure... If people want to pair up with him, he's in. If not, I'd rather have a more... well, "normal" male character, especially closer to the start of the game.

Lynnette

Quote from: Panthean on September 26, 2014, 08:43:35 AM
I'm not sure... If people want to pair up with him, he's in. If not, I'd rather have a more... well, "normal" male character, especially closer to the start of the game.

The biggest problem, at least to me, would be the image. It's just a bit staggering compared to all the other pictures thus far.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

TheHangedOne

I just figured the average person would not be the kind of person to go trying to summon demons and angels; that the sort of people into that sort of thing, who would actually try it, would be off beat and in the margins of society. So, I went for a picture that, I feel, captures that look. That's also why his history is the way it is. If it's really that bothersome, then I'll just forget about it.
Check out my poet tree!

Thesunmaid

I am putting in my summoner later today and I will most likely be putting in a demon later once i get the hang of the game.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

TheHangedOne

On second thought, I'm just going to drop out of the game entirely. Good luck, and I hope everyone has fun.
Check out my poet tree!

Lynnette

I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Panthean

Sorry, realy long, horrible awful work weekend. Also waiting on TSM to post her character...

Thesunmaid

I am sorry guys had to take my step son to the hospital because his mother decided drinking and going to the bars and then being hung over was  more important than bringing us the kids medicine. We picked him up from his aunts house for the weekend and had no way of getting his meds out of his house short of breaking in. so we had a lovely 7 hour wait at the emergency room last night. Feel free to start with out me since I am not sure how long this is going to be.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Panthean

I am also sick with a cold (thanks Regal!). I am just not up for getting this started up right now. I'll get back on it tomorrow or Tuesday, cuz I still got work tomorrow...

catherinehellfire

You guys open to a female summoner right now?  Because I'm definitely interested.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Interdiction of words

Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

Panthean

Quote from: Interdiction of words on September 30, 2014, 04:45:38 PM
Need a summoner then? I could help with that

I have not yet been impressed by what you have come up with. But I suppose I'll give you another shot. Just one more shot and it must be a male character.

Quote from: catherinehellfire on September 30, 2014, 04:24:44 PM
You guys open to a female summoner right now?  Because I'm definitely interested.

Please do, we need summoners desperately!

And to everyone, I apologize but my mood was just shot today. I'm over my cold though so tomorrow I'll try to make sure I get things rolling for this. What needs to happen next is all summoners and summons need to be partnered up! So post up your preferences for who you want to be attached to if you haven't worked anything out yet and I'll see what I can do!

Pairings so far:

Summoner Alex (F) has Clothilde (F) as a summon.
Summoner Maeve Harrison (F) has Aderia Van Zarathiel (F) as a summon.

Clothilde (F) is bound to Alex (F).
Aderia Van Zarathiel (F) is bound to Maeve Harrison (F).
Arkael (M), Dicidra (S), Nero De Vile (M), and Salathiel (M) all need a summoner.

catherinehellfire

Okay, well I will hold interest, but my internet is being stupid so I can get on, but can't actually get a good CS up, if no one takes a female summoner by the time it gets fixed then I will try to get one up.  P.S if your wondering how I got this up I had to go to a public WiFi spot to do this.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Kokaine

Hmm this sounds interesting. If at some point you're willing to take another female summoner I'd be interested in giving this a shot.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Panthean

Quote from: Kokaine on October 02, 2014, 09:18:05 PM
Hmm this sounds interesting. If at some point you're willing to take another female summoner I'd be interested in giving this a shot.

With Sunny out, there is another open slot. It's taking so long to find summoner characters, I'm open to dropping the need for a male one and taking what I can get.

Panthean

OOC thread is up! I want to start sooner rather than later, despite the lack of summoners and such. I figure once we get the ball rolling it will be a lot easier to get new players and whatnot. I expect to get the first rp's starting up tomorrow after I get back from work!

Also: Salathiel is now bound to Maeve Harrison.

Kokaine

Alright, here's my attempt. Still looking for a picture, I'm always bad at finding anime style pics >.<

Name: Nika Daniels
Sex: Female
Background: Nika grew up on the streets learning to fend for herself. Her father was dead beat loser who went and got himself killed by digging into the wrong pockets and her mother spent most of her time ducking old debts while juggling several jobs to keep the dingy roof over their heads, some of which weren't very legit. As such, Nika was a latch key kid who quickly learned to pull her weight or stay out of the way. She wasn't a trouble maker outright but with her daredevil ways, lone wolf attitude, and penchant for not simply taking anybodies crap, trouble had a way of tracking her down regardless.

Nika had always been bright with a natural gift for finessing computers and a love for reading but too much trouble on her heels kept her out of school and pushed her further into a life she didn't want for herself. Before she knew it, school wasn't even a thing and she found herself a dropout on the fast track to nowhere. She used her meager skills to earn a few bucks here and there, using her tough girl facade to work as a bartender some nights in some of the riskier spots, and as a dancer on others, and even on some occasions she took up the job as pretty muscle since she wasn't squeamish but it wasn't until she fell into poker and such games of skill and chance that she found her real bread and butter.

The girl's got a gift for the read and when she's on, she's very on. Unfortunately when she's off, she's very off and as such she has seen her share of trouble grow from minor to major. Lately she's had to do more and more that she isn't so proud of doing and she's looking for a way to shake off the bad vibes before she ends up like her father. The whole summoning thing was a fluke, a gag really. She saw the site the night it leaked and out of boredom while trying to stave off the urge to borrow more money to feed her desire to play cards, she gave it a shot. Only she didn't expect the results she got...

Appearance: Nika stands 5'9" tall and is blessed with a healthy balance of curves and lean muscle. She works out and it shows, though it doesn't go too far as she got a nice rack that's more than a handful and a lovely curve to her back side that makes shaking it for money an easy thing. She has long inky black hair so dark it seems to have a blue tint to it, as well as eyes of a near indigo shade (dark blue). Her skin is tan and her features suggest she is likely mixed with some Native American or other darker skinned race. She tends to dress very casual but cleans up nice. She has a fondness for leather and also has a couple tattoos, one of which is a small raven in the hollow behind her ear.

(looking for a picture!!)

Binds: TBD
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Panthean

Perhaps a bit melodramatic, but I can live with that. Approved.

Still at work :/

Kokaine

I can just make her a plain gambler if you'd rather not have the backstory.

My O/Os

Panthean