Intrest check: Pokegirl [Shards of Yuki]

Started by OmegamanX, April 28, 2010, 07:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latooni Subota

Seconding the question about Threshold girls being able to be Trainers, since the basic info on them (at least as of 300-ish AS) says that they wouldn't normally be trainers, except maybe in some rare places. Maybe in 300 years things have changed?

Interested in playing an Eva (Not much one for playing the ENTIRE harem, personally.) under whoever. More interested in playing a Threshold girl (possibly an Eva) with a submissive bent, because a trainer with dominant Pokegirls makes me giggle.

"It's time to Tame!" "Eh?! But . . shouldn't we try to find . ." "No. Taming now, everything else later!" " D:! "
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Major Major

Hmm... I was just looking through the list of Blood Gifts and Curses, and I'm trying to determine what would be a good mix for Arnold. Anyone have any suggestions?

Latooni Subota

Amendment: Actually, i'm just fine with a human tamer. I just can't pick whether or not I want to be a Pokegirl or a Tamer. Someone help me decide. :3

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Major Major

We seem to have many Tamers at the moment, but not many Pokegirls.

bluemoon

any feedback on me being a Hound? Or some suggestions on what kind I *should* be? As I really don't feel like going through that list...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Major Major

Hmm... Let's have a look...

Well, a Hound is a very territorial Pokegirl, so might not be the best choice for a wandering Tamer...

bluemoon

any suggestions? but I don't want to play the *overly* lusty, or huge chested ones
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Major Major

How about an Ice Maiden?

Type: Very Near Human
Element: Ice
Frequency: Uncommon
Diet: Vegan, favors fruits over vegetables
Role: Arctic operative, strategic combat
Libido: Low (increases in higher temperatures)
Strong Vs: Dragon, Flying, Ground, Plant, Ice
Weak Vs: Fighting, Fire, Rock, Steel
Attacks: Ice Punch, Cold Punch, Iceblade Kick, Ice Beam, Ice Blade, Ice Wall, Mist
Enhancements: Immune to non-magical cold, low Feral & Emotional state
Evolves: Yuki-Onna (Edo League; orgasm), Snow Queen (mechanism unknown), Ice Princess (normal, lvl 50), Foxymaiden (Fox E-Medal)
Evolves From: Nymph (Ice Crystal), Watermaiden (Ice Crystal)
Ice Maidens were among Sukebe’s last creations during the Revenge War. There are very few recorded instances of them fighting, as few of Sukebe’s targets were in arctic environments, as that is where they were most effective. Due to their low emotional states and light feral aspects, they were able to go for long periods of time without need for taming. And because of their ability to see things logically, they were able to see which way the war was going. They surrendered en masse, and in exchange for arctic land to live on as a Preserve as well as for giving up the location of what would eventually able to become Jusenkyo, were able to establish lives for themselves after the war. The then leader of the Ice Maidens, Yukii, has since evolved into an Ice Empress. She helps regulate the goings and comings of Ice Maidens and has set up a challenge system for those wanting to take an Ice Maiden from the village. She changes it every other week, so as not to be predictable and keep the population of her Preserve up.
Ice Maidens, in physical appearance, have very few differences from human women. Their body temperature is vastly lower than the normal, and their skin and hair has a slight bluish tint to it. Their Feral state is very light, as they just become clumsy and forgetful. In this state, they are prone to accidentally freezing parts of themselves.
Taming Ice Maidens is not an easy task. Due to their extremely low body temperature, they have a hard time becoming aroused. A good Tamer will first try to warm up the Pokégirl, either via something such as a hot bath or a sauna. Ice Maidens, as they warm up, become less powerful and less able to control their libido. A good Tamer will keep things such as a heat pack on hand, so that their Ice Maiden can get more frequent tamings. A fire-type, such as a Fire Maiden, can also help warm up an Ice Maiden. Despite these difficulties, Ice Maidens are among the more popular types of Pokégirls, mainly because of their high power potential and the fact that they don’t need to be Tamed so often. (Although affectionate Tamers do so anyway.)
Ice Maidens, in terms of personality, are very cold, logical Pokégirls. They are capable of thinking through any problem calmly, and usually display very little to emotion. Some Ice Maidens are so cold and emotionless that they can use Shadow-element attacks. It takes a lot to bring out the passion and emotion in an Ice Maiden, however an affectionate, caring Tamer can manage it. There’s even a recently recorded case of an Ice Maiden learning how to use Emotion Bomb. The Ice Maiden’s Tamer in that case was one Ash Sextome, who is known to favor befriending his Pokégirls to increase their performance and has a astronomically high Empathy rating.
Cases of Thresholding into an Ice Maiden are rare, but they are among the more common Ice-type Threshold results.

pendarious

i'm thinking about playin a valkyrie.....
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

bluemoon

well it's certainly different in some aspects from what I normally play, but I think I could do that...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on May 01, 2010, 04:41:23 PM
I think there is one or two in the pokedex that mention that sort of thing.

Well, I was wondering because I was going to make my Trainer a Threshold Pokegirl, but I wasn't sure..lol...

or perhaps she thresholds later on in the RP? *shrugs*

bluemoon

I thought they go through threshold at puberty...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Wolfy

Quote from: bluemoon on May 01, 2010, 07:12:16 PM
I thought they go through threshold at puberty...

No, it states that girls can go through threshold any time between 14-19, generally.

My character is 17. :D

Carlissa

Quote from: Wolfy on May 01, 2010, 07:05:02 PM
Well, I was wondering because I was going to make my Trainer a Threshold Pokegirl, but I wasn't sure..lol...

or perhaps she thresholds later on in the RP? *shrugs*

*Slams Wolfy on head* Arn't you FORGETTING about someone? *Moo*
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Nazora

Am thinking of playing as human unexpectedly who thresholds into a Statue pokegirl.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Wolfy

Quote from: Carlissa on May 01, 2010, 07:48:51 PM
*Slams Wolfy on head* Arn't you FORGETTING about someone? *Moo*

*blushes* lol

Would you like to be part of my harem?..Sinoraa is already a part of it too..lol.

I could always make my character male...:P

Major Major

stop stealing all the Pokegirls, Wolfy; there'll be none left for the rest of us!

Wolfy

Callie Del Noire

Hmm.. wonder if my 'guy trapped in a Love Ball' would be open for a girl tamer to pick up? (check  my 'dead character file on O/O)

bluemoon

I'm up to be captured, as long as you can follow the grammatical rules I've lain out on my O/O's (which I don't think is too ridiculous)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Latooni Subota

As discussed with Major2, my Chikotit i'm almost done creating is going to be joining him. :D

Edit: Finished sheet for now.

Name: Amakusa Chika

Species: Threshold Pokegirl (Chikotit)

Sex: Female

Appearance: Chika, like most members of her breed is tiny and relatively plain. After her threshold her hair stayed long, reaching clear down to her pert little bottom, though it turned a dark green in color. Not only that, but small leaves and vines have woven their way through her hair, though not many as compared to other Chikotits. Her skin is light green, and she has the little bumps around her wrists that all of her breed share.

Fairly tiny, she stands at a mere 4'8" which is actually a slight improvement over her original height, and her breasts are . . still small. Her features are plain like before, though her large eyes have that unique hypnotic quality to them that her breed has, a blend of many shades of a green. Since Chika was a threshold girl, she still prefers to wear clothing, though she prefers to wear loose and breathable sundresses. She actually does have that instinct to sunbathe nude whenever possible, though good luck actually catching her doing it.

Attacks: Vine Whip, Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Catnip Kiss, Solar Beam, Tackle.

Enhancements: Strong Skin, Invulnerable to Spores or Poison attacks.

SLC [Standard League Credits]: [3,000-]

Bio: Chika wasn't exactly the most popular girl around as she was growing up in the Blue League alongside her childhood friend Arnold. She was meek, submissive, and generally a crybaby, which of course earned her more than her fair share of teasing. Bubblegum in the hair, sand in the shoes, whatever the kids could think of.

Just about the only friend she actually had was Arnold, who was mostly a big brother figure to her. Though he wasn't a fighter or anything, he was very calming and friendly to her, and always cheered her up. With someone that has as low a self-esteem this pretty much set her up to follow him around like he was leaving behing a trail of candy for her.

This was pretty much how things went for the majority of her life up until now. She gets teased, she cries to Arnold, he cheers her up. Not surprisingly, when she entered Threshold at the age of 14 it was Arnold who she ran to, along with his Nurse Joy mother.

The pair helped her cope with suddenly being a Pokegirl, which was a shock because as far as she knew she had no ancestors who were Grass-type Pokegirls. It was even Arnold (much to her embarassment) who helped her with her Tamings when they started occuring recently. Now she's decided to repay him by accompanying him on his journey around the world to study Pokegirl healing.

Personality: If it isn't obvious by now, Chika is quite the shy and submissive girl. Fortunately, she's also a very caring and empathetic one. This puts her in a good position to help care for other Pokegirls, though she admits to being a terrible Alpha candidate. As much as she hates to admit it, her libido has leapt up tremendously ever since becoming a Pokegirl, and her 'dates' are something she's come to await excitedly. Of course, she's too shy and embarassed to admit that, though the sounds she makes during mid-taming tends to suggest it . . While she's not much of a fighter, she will try her best to fight defensively! . . but fighting hurts!

bluemoon

so...just so I know what to put on a CS, she's a blue person, basically, right? (the Ice Maiden thingy)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

pendarious

hmm.....i had considered thresholding into a valkyrie but it says there arent any known cases so...*shrugs* since it doesn't seem possible i'll just figure something else out

and yeah blue i think they are just blue skinned
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Carlissa

Quote from: Wolfy on May 01, 2010, 09:28:14 PM
*blushes* lol

Would you like to be part of my harem?..Sinoraa is already a part of it too..lol.

I could always make my character male...:P

Your character isn't male? *Slowly shuffles away*
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

kongming

Name: Natalia Timoko

Species: Human

Sex: Female

Appearance:

Natalia is a slender young lady who likes a bit of roughage, and as such carries a bit of a tan. Her blonde hair is held in a pair of pigtails to keep out of her way, and bounces about the place when she runs. There's usually a smile or grin on her face, despite a bit of a scar from a previously suffered split lip.

Natalia is usually clad in hard-wearing clothes, though often keeps her arms and legs mostly bare, opting for tank-tops and shorts.

Bloodgift/Curse: None

Items: Clothes, travel bag (bedroll, food, first aid kit, bottled water, portable stove and so on), purse, a bunch of Pokeballs, taming kit (sex toys and bondage implements), teapot, teacup

SLC: 2,000

Personality:

Natalia is often cheerful and serene, being calm and encouraging to those around her, while trying to carry herself with grace and dignity. When actually battling, this tends to fail somewhat, with her shouting loudly and getting flustered. Towards her 'girls, she is loving and caring, usually keeping them out of the pokeballs whenever possible, but at the same time, a natural domme, she can give a fierce taming session any time, and enjoys the process.

(Happy to accept just about anyone as a pokegirl - open for discussion, really. Also, happy to travel with others.)
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515