~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Tambit

Rog the Rake

Michelle

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Tambit

Michelle

Tambit

Rog the Rake

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Rog the Rake

NeroTheCat

Tambit

((Ack!  that doesn't work with the rules, you can only change one letter of the previous word))

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Tambit on June 20, 2010, 06:19:25 PM
((Ack!  that doesn't work with the rules, you can only change one letter of the previous word))

NERO Broke the game... I win.. I win.... last word was mine and yes I looked it up before I posted it...

He he he he he

ROG the RAKE is the WINNER!!!!!!!

Zelric Miras

abandoneddolly

Zelric Miras

DiverseDesires

Zelric Miras

DiverseDesires

abandoneddolly

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

abandoneddolly

Anne

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker