Interest check_Alice, the Madness Returns (exotic, non cone and more)

Started by WindVoyager, May 05, 2015, 01:49:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindVoyager

In American Mcgee's Alice Wonderland was largely in Alice's mind. But what if Wonderland was a very real place that exists between the world of the waking and the wold of the dreams.

Wonderland has become a very,very dark place. An entity that calls itself the Dollmaker has taken advantage of the ongoing war between the Red and White Queen, spreading a corrupting black 'oil' that transformers its denizens into twisted versions of themselves. Well, more twisted then they already were. Monsters comprised of black oily sludge, smoke stacks and doll parts often from form from puddles of the oily substance.

Which side will you chose? Or will you be like the Cat, chose no one's side but your own.

Things to Note

-This will be largely a sand box game, with the ultimate goal of deciding who will rule over Wonderland, the Red Queen, the White Queen or someone else.
-Hitch a ride on the Infernal Train in other to access other areas of Wonderland that would otherwise take days in game time to reach on foot though be forewarned the train has a mind and will of its own
-While this is inspired by American Mcgee's Alice in Wonderland, you dont need to know anything about the game to play
-All characters must be approved by PM
-If you choose to leave the group, please inform the GMs and anybody you are RPing with
-Please try not to keep anybody waiting on a post longer than one week.

Character Creation Rules

Charters like the Door Mouse, Mad March and the like are true anthros, not humans with aniaml ears and tails. OCs are allowed as long as they fit. Note, the original Alice characters do not have to be the same gender they are in the game, you can change that. And they dont even have to be exactly like their game version. Shake them up, mix them up, turn the on thier heads and twist them up. You can even make corrupted versions of them from were they have come into contact with the Ruin (the black oil) and gave into the darkness. For example, the White Rabbit can becomes the Black Rabbit.

You can have up to three characters and as many NPCs as you can handle

Some of the characters I'm looking for

The Duchess
Alice
The Red Queen
The White Queen
The Black Knight
The White Knight
The March Hare/Mad March
The Door Mouse c
The Blue Caterpillar
The Half-machine Jabberwock - Killed by Alice then brought back by the Hatter, is part machine
Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum
The Gryphon
The Mad Hatter
Dollmaker

Most the monsters and the card guards are all NPCs and can be played by any one. The more powerful monsters Infernal Train ,Colossal Ruin and menacing ruin and the like will be under the control of the GMs

Name:
Species type:
Appearance:
Orientation:
Personality:
Back Ground:
Ons/offs:

Mayakterra

Alice in I wonderland is my all time favorite sorry, plus all of it's incarnations.

I'll post a character sheet later, but could I possibly play the role of the White Rabbit?

If not I could okay Alice, as either gender possibly.

Just posting to show my extreme interest.

WindVoyager

All the Alice charactres with the exception of the Cat are up for grabs

Julles

Ohhh.... I do eenjoy the Alice adventures greatly. All renditions and interpretations included. Would playing a twisted version of the tweedle twins... meaning they are girls and a little, or a lot more crazy? Lol.

WindVoyager