4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

I could, but won't.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Drow Denizen

You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Harley Quinn

And innocent, as well.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Drow Denizen

You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

SirSetzer

The epitome of innocence.
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Rubicon

SirSetzer

ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Rubicon

SirSetzer

ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Drow Denizen

Cyra

Drow Denizen

Cyra

Drow Denizen

Cyra

Drow Denizen

Cyra

I'd rather have hardness!

Drow Denizen

Cyra

Drow Denizen

Cyra

Rubicon

...should we take pictures?

Cyra

*giggles*
Only if you want.

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Cyra

I have something creamy.