The Cats and The Mice - Interest (Vampire, NC, Possible BDSM, etc.)

Started by persephone325, January 05, 2014, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

This idea was inspired by an exciting dream I had.

Three young women are having a girl's night out when they catch the eyes of three vampires. After a fun night of drinks and harmless flirting, the girls find they are being relentlessly pursued by the creatures. They are captured, and that's when they find out how much trouble they're really in.

Friend 1 - The promiscuous and flirty girl.
Friend 2 - The shy, bookworm type girl. (I'll take this role.)
Friend 3 - The tall, model-esq girl.

Vampire 1 - The leader; takes charge.
Vampire 2 - The sadistic and violent type.
Vampire 3 - The quiet, almost kind type. (Kind of like the girls "knight in shining armor". He's gentle with them, but will use force if the girls push him the wrong way.)

Character's aren't assigned on a "first come, first serve" basis. I'm looking for solid role players, who are capable of posting about 2 paragraphs per post. (Or more.)

I'm not opposed to adding an extra vampire in so that they intimidate, and outnumber the girls.

Player sex is irrelevant, but I'd like to keep the victims female.

Elements that will be present in this RP: Non-con, violence, imprisonment, BDSM, possible F/F, possible group sex, and maybe more.

So, I'm looking for anyone interested! If I get enough interested parties, I'll throw up a small character sheet. We won't need backgrounds or personalities.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

Reserved.

Please PM me any character sheets. Thanks.

Sheet (For both)
[float=left][img height=300]IMG URL HERE[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Ons/Offs:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b] Anything you'd like to mention. Optional.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

Bumping. Hoping for some interest. Granted, it's a small group. But I've yet to satisfy my vampire craving in the two years I've been here! lol
I don't know.