U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innHERendo

banned for the thoughts your making me think  ;)
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Nyarly

Banned for punny name

innHERendo

banned for banning me before I get a chance to get approved
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Nyarly

Banned because you still have a chance.

Autumn52

UR Banned for having such green eyes
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Nyarly

Banned for having a new sexy avatar.

innHERendo

banned for banning someone for being sexy
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

U R Banned for not banning me sooner
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

innHERendo

u r banned for finding more and more ways to tempt me
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

U R Banned for not being tempted sooner

innHERendo

u r banned for making me feel impatient about this approval process  ;)
My Ons/Offs

haikuoftears

Bad for being impatient.

Tharic

banned for wearing too much

innHERendo

banned for interrupting my banning of haiku
My Ons/Offs

haikuoftears

banned for planning to ban me!

innHERendo

banned for making me want to do more than just ban you
My Ons/Offs

haikuoftears

Banned for not doing it sooner!  O:)

innHERendo

banned for not realizing I wanted to but am restricted at the moment.  >:)  :P
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

Banned for making me want to do things that are not PG-13 in this thread

innHERendo

banned for sandwiching me between two lovely ladies and unable to do anything about it.
My Ons/Offs

Creshnagarine

Banned for being sandwiched between two ladies when it should have been me.
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

innHERendo

banned for missing the opportunity
My Ons/Offs

haikuoftears

Banned for haing to wait still *sashays off to...uhm...bed*  ;)

Galanthor

banned for being such a mean sexy tease ;)

innHERendo

Quote from: haikuoftears on May 28, 2010, 12:20:23 PM
Banned for haing to wait still *sashays off to...uhm...bed*  ;)

u r banned for being such a naughty thing.

Galanthor U R Banned for banning a sexy tease, they are so much fun!
My Ons/Offs