CLOSED: Medieval Court RP

Started by Arlyn, March 28, 2009, 03:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrleena

*Nukes Ettimere accidentally* "Hmm?  Did I mess up?"  *Looks at the gaping hole in the wall*  "Uh, oh.  Sorry?"

Silk

Do you think we got enough to start this thing?

Arlyn

Yes, I believe we do have enough people.  Aragem, when you're ready to join, feel free to do so.  There's a character thread already in here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=33549.0

Aragem

Sorry guys, got a lot on my plate at the moment.  I'm going to have to bow out.  Sorry.

Kittenchan

I wouldn't mind being someone's pet/ slave/ protector type person. I'll play a guy if needed.

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Myrleena

As I said before, I wouldn't mind Lian having a servant/slave/apprentice.  She is incredibly absent-minded, and would likely go to court in less than ideal garb (or forget to go at all) if she wasn't reminded.  She's also a very shy closeted lesbian.  Up to you though.

Kittenchan

I'm not that good at the lesbian rp ness even though I am bi XD.

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Myrleena

Heh.  I completely understand that one.  I'll also say that she's a virgin, and there would be absolutely no pressure from me for the characters to sleep together.  I already decided that someone would have to literally drag her out of the closet.  She won't even admit it to herself.  :P

Kittenchan

Could do a boy and have him help her figure it out eventually.

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Myrleena

True.  I'll leave it entirely up to you though.  I just hope she manages to figure it out before she screws up a summoning spell.  Besides, I'm sure you could find someone else to have your character serve if that would be better. ^_^

Kittenchan

He could serve her and then end up having to leave her or something like that... meh Anyone want a servant or something?

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Doomsday

I think the prince would probably have a servant, if you're up for the task  >:)

Kittenchan

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Ptolemy

Hey there. Are you guys still looking for new people for this idea of yours?

Hunter

Arlyn

Sure, I think we can handle a few more characters.  The 'queen' would like to post first, so I'm letting her do so, but feel free to make a character in the thread I left a link to.

Mal

Any chance to still get involved in this?

PM if you can. :P

Silk

I know the queen is ment to be handed on hand and foot but she is taking her sweet time  :-\

Doomsday

Quote from: Kittenchan on April 04, 2009, 06:58:53 PM
Would you want a male?

Not in a sexual manner, but he always has room for butlers and whipping boys (not literally)

Hunter

Are there any openings still?    ???

Silk

We are yet to start so i geuss they would be

Madalina

I'd like to hop in too  ::)

I think I'll go ahead and post on the character thread... I can always hop back out if you think that there are too many people.

Sir Wolfgang

So, when are we gonna get this game going?

Lyrus

Every good Knight needs a rival, if Wolfgang is in there, I'm coming in to offend.
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

Silk

Looks like i'll have to keep you boys in check.