Cyberpunk plots for all!

Started by Tmii3, April 30, 2020, 08:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tmii3

Hello there everyone, and how are you doing today? I'm back again with a brand new plot to go over with you guys. I hope you enjoy reading these, now let's get into me and my expectations.

So, What am I Like?

I'm a pretty outgoing guy, I love chatting with new people online though I often get busy. My job often requires me to wake up at strange hours so I'm more than likely on at any time of the day. I'm pretty open to just about anything, so any suggestions or really anything you need to talk about.

What am I looking for in a partner?

Well I'm looking for someone who's open and honest. I'm not demanding daily posts or anything, but please be literate. I tend to write a lot usually around the 3-10 paragraph range, and while you don't have write that much every time, I appreciate longer posts, and partners who can provide that. I also tend to explore darker themes and topics, be that slavery or crimes or really anything of that nature. I always love talking in PIC and would love a partner who did as well. I don't really mind who or what you play. Though my favorite pairings are MxF, MxM, and MxFuta. Now let's get into the juicy bits.

Cyberpunk

This is my favorite genre to write in, and you'll see me asking for this the most. I have a pretty new universe that I've been working on too make sure it was up too snuff. Finally, I think it's ready to be shown off.

The year is 2065 and humanity has gone through several changes that have effected everything we know. First, the second Cold War started, and got very very hot in the 2030s. This lead to World War 3. The Country's in this war ended up destroying themselves in the process, both economically and militarily. After the war ended large corporations, who benefited from the profits of the war industry, came together to gather more power for themselves in the London Treaties. This lead to Corporations becoming almost shadow countries to themselves without the oversight of countries to stop them.

Second was the global warming crisis of 2042. Years of ignoring the scientists for profits finally came to a head in January 2042. Hurricanes, and storms that seemed impossible hit the East coast of the United States, destroying much for the infrastructure. This wasn't all though. Sea levels rose 3 feet in a year. The damage that this year alone, caused humanity to achieve some of its greatest feats ever. Terraforming, biological wonders.. It all lead to a new future for humanity. A decade later the Moon and Mars were colonized in new dome cities. Old Earth Cities were rebuilt into floating metropolitan areas. Humanity itself changed as well.

The war and the global warming crisis lead to many new technological enhancements. Augmentations both physical and mental became incredibly common in the world. Robot companions, artificial realities. It was a new world, and unfortunately for the remaining, weakened world governments couldn't respond to this new world. Soon they were all but fazed out. Propaganda had blamed them for the global crisis that nearly ended the entire human race. Corporations were the saviors of humanity, the people who funded much of the race saving sciences that people know of. Though, they didn't know of the corruption that this decision would bring.

Gangs and corporate corporation across all three colonized planets. Drugs and find run rampant, corporation employ mercenaries as their personal armies. Life in the cities is fast, and often short. People never expected this to happen. This is where I would want our characters to come in. Two people just trying to survive in this crazy life. Our backgrounds could be whatever we think off. Whether that be from a corporate background, working as an agent for one. Or being slowly gangbanger trying to move up in the world. This is purgatory to create.

And that's about it guys! I hope you all enjoyed reading that I'm so excited to jump into this. I'm willing to listen to any of your ideas! I was considering adding different fantasy races to this world. Smut will of course be involved but story will be first. Anyways. I hope you all enjoyed and I hope to hear from you all soon!

Tmii3